Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of December 6th, 2021

When were your messages sent? Can you screencap your conversation, which I can only assume you two had over PM? If you sent the notice he sent the wrong Mareanie after he had logged off (about 40 minutes after he first contacted you to trade) then there's very good reason why he hasn't replied yet.

Tagging toshady4ladies for his defense.
Hello, I just replied to his message, I went to sleep after trade and am just seeing this at work, I bred my regenerator and honestly didn't think to check the nature I only checked IVs.

I am more than happy to give them what they wanted
I apologize for being so hasty natured. I sent another message before I went to bed which I thought he had read when I checked in this morning, but perhaps I was groggy and should have waited it out. Also all the IVs were and egg moves were there so I wasn't sure if it was a fast one. He has messaged me again and we are setting up a new trade. Once again sorry for the hastiness, and I hope I haven't offended your reputation!

first off im sorry if this is the wrong place for it but I dont know an beter place to post it either

an user named Victini is asking for codes for certain event pokemon in the simple requeswt thread yet in the past he did something simulair to scam me of an hoopa code

it lasted a long time and in the end I decided to not report him since it went on for such an long period of time and the pokemon was availeble for everyone later (which I wanna add we didnt know at the time I gave him the code)

im over it but I want to prevent that he scams someone else so I decided to still speak up even though the last contact till today was from june.

its not that i want him on the blacklist perse but I do want to prevent others from being scammed

edit: some more info what exactly happened

october 2015 I gave him a code to softreset a hoopa the deal was i would get an copy when he resetted an good one

I asked for updates multiple time but he always had an excuse

by the time of june 2016 I still had nothing and didnt hear anything

the 2 or 3 updates I ahd I had to ask for myself unlike what whas promised and it was pretty much too busy didnt have time

in the end he did offer a refund but since hoopa at that point was availeble for anyone thru wifi that was useless because there was no value anymore and I didnt trust him to be fair about it anyway

so hopefully I can prevent him from doing the same to other people I get that you cant guarantee anything with sooftresets but he kept me hanging and hanging and I would have never gotten it

Last edited:
Do you guys have a provider who's IGN in X and Y/OrAs is Whitney? Claims to be a Smogon Provider and traded me a shiny Swoobat with Perfect IVs in Wonder trade. Just curious if I should be suspicious. (It says it was hatched BTW)

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Do you guys have a provider who's IGN in X and Y/OrAs is Whitney? Claims to be a Smogon Provider and traded me a shiny Swoobat with Perfect IVs in Wonder trade. Just curious if I should be suspicious. (It says it was hatched BTW)
Aside from the fact that this shouldn't be in this thread (try this one next time), anything at all obtained from Wonder Trade should be treated as suspicious, especially a flawless shiny - regardless of who you think you may have got it from (also curious to know why you think they're from smogon but don't know their username?)

Last edited:
Aside from the fact that this shouldn't be in this thread (try this one next time), anything at all obtained from Wonder Trade should be treated as suspicious, especially a flawless shiny - regardless of who you think you may have got it from (also curious to know why you think they're from smogon but don't know their username?)
sorry. Kinda new to the forums.

And the reason I ask is their message said they were a Smogon Supplier. Thats why I ask if you know them.

Edit: Don't know FC (denied a request which was intent to keep tabs) and their IGN (6th gen) was Whitney. Aside from being a perfect shiny nothing else was weird.

sorry. Kinda new to the forums.

And the reason I ask is their message said they were a Smogon Supplier. Thats why I ask if you know them.

Edit: Don't know FC (denied a request which was intent to keep tabs) and their IGN (6th gen) was Whitney. Aside from being a perfect shiny nothing else was weird.
Whitney is a known hacker i also got a Shiny Ghourgheist with 6 perfect IVS from him. Every Pokémon you receive from him is hacked.

Hi, is this where I appeal for being put on the hacker's list?

Less than a week ago, i participated in a GA in which some one gave me a mon, and i give them a trash mon in return. I gave an event tyrunt with good nature and was perfect in IV's. This event tyrunt was attainable over two years ago; I was not a player that had any interest in VGC, or trading/giving away mons, so i did not record proof.

I had no clue what the Tyrunt's IV's were until i moved it to S/M, I did not know it using it as compensation for a GA would get me banned. I returned the player's mon and retrieved the Tyrunt I had as well. I expressed I am not a hacker an apologized for the inconvenience.

I have been labelled as a hacker, and it hurts because i have been on this site for years; I have never thought it honorable to hack any pokemon. I am avid about joining GA's and GTS GA's because i cannot attain such good pokes on my own easily; I am always saying 'yay' to mons holding items. I self bred every comp mon I have, the only shiny i have bred in S/M was an accidental togepi with - s.atk.

I have plenty of event mons, but i dont trade them because i dont have proof; i give them away to players for other event mons. Tyrunt was literally the only good natured, good iv'd event mon I owned.

If you check my trade history, I ga'd a br rufflet. A rufflet that took me 2-3 hours to breed. I finally prepared some more GA's recently, but a mod stated I am on the hacker's list, so I cant give them away. I can't believe I am on this list; I am literally trying to give away a wild shiny finneon, and a ht'd shiny crabrawler. I take pride in the effort I put into my pokemon. These pokemon arent good, they aren't valuable, they dont have good IV's/nature.

If i was a hacker, i would be spending my time making better mons than these (that i spent hours on just to GA). it is upsetting to be on a hacker's list when I can't hack. If i was a hacker, I would not be so stupid as to deliberately make a 6 iv event mon and then give it away to a driver. I am a coherent, able adult. I realize that because I have no proof for the tyrunt, it is hard to label as not hacked. but i do not have access to the tools needed to do so. I have been living in a small town in China for the past year and a half; I use the internet via a 7ish year old computer in my room. I asked my girlfriend to order me and my son S/M because i cant navigate Chinese websites.

I have no interest in hacking, I only want to hunt and GA's mons in the community most RNGer's believe they are too good to GA themselves. This is how me and my son pass time.

Is there any way to get off this list? I really do not like false accusations, especially when my only fault is being criminally under-prepared to defend myself. I have a deep love for the Wifi room and a clean tenure in PS. I have not the means or capability to hack, but I am sorry for giving another player what was deemed to be a hacked mon.

Please, tell me what can be done?

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Hi, is this where I appeal for being put on the hacker's list?

Less than a week ago, i participated in a GA in which some one gave me a mon, and i give them a trash mon in return. I gave an event tyrunt with good nature and was perfect in IV's. This event tyrunt was attainable over two years ago; I was not a player that had any interest in VGC, or trading/giving away mons, so i did not record proof.

I had no clue what the Tyrunt's IV's were until i moved it to S/M, I did not know it using it as compensation for a GA would get me banned. I returned the player's mon and retrieved the Tyrunt I had as well. I expressed I am not a hacker an apologized for the inconvenience.

I have been labelled as a hacker, and it hurts because i have been on this site for years; I have never thought it honorable to hack any pokemon. I am avid about joining GA's and GTS GA's because i cannot attain such good pokes on my own easily; I am always saying 'yay' to mons holding items. I self bred every comp mon I have, the only shiny i have bred in S/M was an accidental togepi with - s.atk.

I have plenty of event mons, but i dont trade them because i dont have proof; i give them away to players for other event mons. Tyrunt was literally the only good natured, good iv'd event mon I owned.

If you check my trade history, I ga'd a br rufflet. A rufflet that took me 2-3 hours to breed. I finally prepared some more GA's recently, but a mod stated I am on the hacker's list, so I cant give them away. I can't believe I am on this list; I am literally trying to give away a wild shiny finneon, and a ht'd shiny crabrawler. I take pride in the effort I put into my pokemon. These pokemon arent good, they aren't valuable, they dont have good IV's/nature.

If i was a hacker, i would be spending my time making better mons than these (that i spent hours on just to GA). it is upsetting to be on a hacker's list when I can't hack. If i was a hacker, I would not be so stupid as to deliberately make a 6 iv event mon and then give it away to a driver. I am a coherent, able adult. I realize that because I have no proof for the tyrunt, it is hard to label as not hacked. but i do not have access to the tools needed to do so. I have been living in a small town in China for the past year and a half; I use the internet via a 7ish year old computer in my room. I asked my girlfriend to order me and my son S/M because i cant navigate Chinese websites.

I have no interest in hacking, I only want to hunt and GA's mons in the community most RNGer's believe they are too good to GA themselves. This is how me and my son pass time.

Is there any way to get off this list? I really do not like false accusations, especially when my only fault is being criminally under-prepared to defend myself. I have a deep love for the Wifi room and a clean tenure in PS. I have not the means or capability to hack, but I am sorry for giving another player what was deemed to be a hacked mon.

Please, tell me what can be done?
This is the Smogon Wifi blacklist, not the PS Wifi Blacklist. The two are completely unrelated.
The forum that you're looking for is here.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
Sorry for the double post ;-;

Username: LegoFigure11
IGN: LegoFigure11
FC: 5000-7350-3079 (If this appeal is unsuccessful then you should probably add this to my listing)
Reason for blacklisting: Lied about the legitimacy of their heavy ball Beldum and traded/distributed them.

It's been a little over two months since my blacklisting, and that time has given me the opportunity to not only reflect on my decision to breed using hacked parents (thus violating the rules of this section and hence being blacklisted) - and I should note, it was a decision that I deeply regret - but to also prove my worth as a member of wifi in hope of being re-accepted into this community. Since my blacklisting, I have contributed here both indirectly and directly to several facets of the wifi community, and some examples of this are listed below (more can be provided if required, but I wanted to keep this post fairly concise):
  • Active and helpful in the TSV thread (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
  • Helpful in SQSR (1, 2, 3)
  • Helpful in RNG Help threads (1, 2, 3 (this was followed up with an explanation on PS))
  • Helpful on #smogonwifi IRC (1)
  • Helpful and active on #smogonwifi Discord (No logs of this but feel free to drop into the server if you need examples, you won't have to look to hard)
In addition to that, I also notified TheMantyke of inaccuracies in the OP of the simple hacks thread, have taught notable wifi users such as Max. Optimizer how to check ESVs (allowing them to further help the wifi community), helped Swampy set up homebrew in order to perform Gen 7 Egg RNG, hatched several eggs matching my TSVs for other users, taught PsIana how to do XD Gales RNG (via Discord PM, they can verify this if required) and am in the process of teaching another user how to do Gales RNG as well. I'm also in the process of cross checking some data for Shiny Finder's website PokemonSlots, which benefits not only the Smogon Wifi community but the RNGing community worldwide.

I sincerely hope that the fact that I have continued to make meaningful contributions to the Wifi section despite being Blacklisted, combined with the fact that I offered immediate compensation for anyone whom to which I traded a Beldum are enough for me to earn myself a spot on the probational blacklist rather than the full one, and if they are not then pointers as to how I can be placed there would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time :)

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Weird questions here. How do people steal Pokemon? And is turning a legal Pokemon shiny (but informing users that they are turned shiny) illegal?

Blueforce

Ungood
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Weird questions here. How do people steal Pokemon? And is turning a legal Pokemon shiny (but informing users that they are turned shiny) illegal?
Stealing usually refers to being scammed during a trade, with your trade partner refusing to return your Pokemon, or somebody keeping your Pokemon after offering to clone it. 'Shinifying' Pokemon, legal or otherwise, (or editing at all with an external tool) and trading it here is definitely not allowed.

It might be worth it to familiarize yourself with the Wi-Fi forum rules so you don't accidentally trade something bad! SQSR or super friendly Wi-Fi mods are where you should point questions next time.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Stealing usually refers to being scammed during a trade, with your trade partner refusing to return your Pokemon, or somebody keeping your Pokemon after offering to clone it. 'Shinifying' Pokemon, legal or otherwise, (or editing at all with an external tool) and trading it here is definitely not allowed.

It might be worth it to familiarize yourself with the Wi-Fi forum rules so you don't accidentally trade something bad! SQSR or super friendly Wi-Fi mods are where you should point questions next time.
Ok. Thank you! I have not traded any shinified pokemon yet but I appreciate the heads up.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I am legitimately sorry for almost trading pokemon that were turned shiny. I am telling the truth right now: I turned Blacephalon and Trevanant shiny, but I did not trade them and were in my storage. Giratina and Rayquaza were legal but the other two weren't. I feel bad that I probably can't trade anymore, and I'm not trying to be all sad on purpose. Blueforce told me it was illegal and I edited the post to get rid of the part that was highlighted and put the illegals in storage, but I guess it didn't edit. If I can make a thread with only legit Pokemon I would but I don't know if mods would let me.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well you’re not blacklisted (yet) so I wouldn’t worry about that. You can still trade here but for the time being I’d like it if you listed exact IVs/EVs/OTs/IDs of anything you’re planning on trading to make sure you’re not spreading hacks. Maximum Optimizer has contacted me about PMing you to discuss the possibility of re-opening your giveaway. Based on how that conversation goes I would be fine letting you continue that in the giveaway forum.

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Well you’re not blacklisted (yet) so I wouldn’t worry about that. You can still trade here but for the time being I’d like it if you listed exact IVs/EVs/OTs/IDs of anything you’re planning on trading to make sure you’re not spreading hacks here. Maximum Optimizer has contacted me about PMing you to discuss the possibility of re-opening your giveaway. Based on how that conversation goes I would be fine letting you continue that in the giveaway forum.
Thank you so much for this opportunity and I will agree and take into action what you suggested if my thread becomes unlocked.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Well you’re not blacklisted (yet) so I wouldn’t worry about that. You can still trade here but for the time being I’d like it if you listed exact IVs/EVs/OTs/IDs of anything you’re planning on trading to make sure you’re not spreading hacks. Maximum Optimizer has contacted me about PMing you to discuss the possibility of re-opening your giveaway. Based on how that conversation goes I would be fine letting you continue that in the giveaway forum.
Hello. Max. Optimizer contacted me and offered me a second chance. I agreed and he/she let me pick 10 Pokemon from his/her list to clone and trade. I would like to see if my thread can be re-opened so I may distribute my legal shinies as well as Pokemon from Max. Optimizer. He/she agreed on the Pokemon chosen:

Ho-oh
Garchomp
Phermosa
Tyranitar
Absol
Milotic
Scizor
Steelix
Charizard
Silvally

I will no longer condone the use of shinifying and have since stored Blacephalon and Trevanant (the illegals) In my storage. I thankfully haven't traded any shinified Pokemon and will try my best to make sure to spread joy as best I could in this community. Thank you.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello. Max. Optimizer contacted me and offered me a second chance. I agreed and he/she let me pick 10 Pokemon from his/her list to clone and trade. I would like to see if my thread can be re-opened so I may distribute my legal shinies as well as Pokemon from Max. Optimizer. He/she agreed on the Pokemon chosen:

Ho-oh
Garchomp
Phermosa
Tyranitar
Absol
Milotic
Scizor
Steelix
Charizard
Silvally

I will no longer condone the use of shinifying and have since stored Blacephalon and Trevanant (the illegals) In my storage. I thankfully haven't traded any shinified Pokemon and will try my best to make sure to spread joy as best I could in this community. Thank you.
I'll re-open it, but like I said above I expect everything listed for each Pokemon you're offering to giveaway. Also avoid quadruple posting, noticed it in your thread, you can use the edit button located on the lower left of each of your posts.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I'll re-open it, but like I said above I expect everything listed for each Pokemon you're offering to giveaway. Also avoid quadruple posting, noticed it in your thread, you can use the edit button located on the lower left of each of your posts.
Thank you so much for your efforts. Will do.

Hello ive been banned since HGSS/Black and I stopped playing after. Is there a possiblity that I can get unbanned in USUM as that was like 6 years ago. Also that was my first time breaking your clause rules and I was immediatly banned. I just picked back up on pokemon as far as the video games are concerened as I went over to pokemon go for awhile. Anyways please let me know I would greatly apprecaite being unbanned after 6 years. this is my old FC

FC: HG: 0132 0664 3881 B: 3095 8852 9856
tlb31m: Distributing other people's nondistributable Pokemon on another site

I just started USUM so i dnt know my new one yet as im just starting the game but by tomorrow I should have one if I have time to play

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Hello ive been banned since HGSS/Black and I stopped playing after. Is there a possiblity that I can get unbanned in USUM as that was like 6 years ago. Also that was my first time breaking your clause rules and I was immediatly banned. I just picked back up on pokemon as far as the video games are concerened as I went over to pokemon go for awhile. Anyways please let me know I would greatly apprecaite being unbanned after 6 years. this is my old FC

FC: HG: 0132 0664 3881 B: 3095 8852 9856
tlb31m: Distributing other people's nondistributable Pokemon on another site

I just started USUM so i dnt know my new one yet as im just starting the game but by tomorrow I should have one if I have time to play
You'll be moved to the probationary blacklist. The probationary BL is effectively a second chance, if you do anything against the rules here again your next black listing will be permanent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)