Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of December 6th, 2021

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I would just like to say that Sharkreno had meant to be cloning my Goodra. I traded him it 3 weeks ago, and it still hasn't said he's done. I tried contacting him, to no response. I also notice he has been online 3DS as his mii ('Drillbit') was 'last seen 2 days ago).

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Adding tony1216 for offering this lulzy hack:

have this rare for trade, plus much more recent adds in my trade thread take a look!

Clefairy
Bold, Magic Guard
FRLG Tutor move: Thunder Wave, Soft-Boiled
BW2 Tutor move: Heal Bell, Hyper Voice
31 / X / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Note: Hatched/met = Johto, Mt. Moon
Level 8
That's impossible, it can't have softboiled and be in a love ball
Yeah dude, love ball and a gen 3 tutor move. That's a no doubt hack :/
Showcasing a hack isn't the best way the advertise your new thread, dude. Just a piece of advice.
lol. it was a mistake, its in a heal ball not love ball
Heal ball not possible either. Not available until 4th gen :/
yeah. its impossible to catch in gen 2 and bring it to gen 3, but after gen 3 all is ok. it was a mistake, it is in heal ball and from gen 3 mt moon

do some more research and you'll figure it out
RNG is illegal? hmm says who? and if you feel that way, why did u make a trade with me just yesterday? =? youre very hypocritical
Exactly, and it's got a gen 3 move tutor move, and heal ball is not available in gen 3 :(
It's a hack no matter which pink ball it's in :/

Last edited:

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
it was given to me that way, and i did not know it was legal at the time. it has been corrected on my thread is what i meant
edit: illegal

Wow, what an ass.

I'm on my phone so I'll make this short: we have a forum to fill on for battle blacklist requests. However, since this is so blatantly obvious someone we want to blacklist, I'll cut out the middle man and blacklist him directly the next time I have a computer.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I would like to report that the user jevon, after having agreed on a trade in my thread (link in signature) on page 1, has scammed me trading me a 4 ivs litwick instead of 5, and one of them was attack (obviously useless).

Agonist

I would like to report that the user jevon, after having agreed on a trade in my thread (link in signature) on page 1, has scammed me trading me a 4 ivs litwick instead of 5, and one of them was attack (obviously useless).
jevon, what do you have to say for yourself?

dialganet, have you tried contacting them to see if they will trade back?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
jevon, what do you have to say for yourself?

dialganet, have you tried contacting them to see if they will trade back?
He's aswered me "Fine how do I pay the damage lol", and I've asked him to trade back a perfect one and an Evolving Stone (since, silly me, I've wasted one).
I know you suggest to contact them first, but since apparently we live in very different timezones (I've always received his messages at about 1AM, my zone speaking), I would like to prevent to have other people scammed for the delay of things (I contacted him last time more than 16 hours ago, still no response).
EDIT: Also, in TyVip's thread, page 27 and 28, he ammitted he pokegenned the terrakion he was offering.
Here are the posts:
can i have that careful vulabyy/mandibuzz plz i will give u a shiny 6iv jolly terakion or bold 6iv shiny cressila :)
is the terrakion have JPN name :) ?
Nope gened it myself :D FC: 3995-7250-0835 IGN: Jevon

Last edited:

Agonist

He's aswered me "Fine how do I pay the damage lol", and I've asked him to trade back a perfect one and an Evolving Stone (since, silly me, I've wasted one).
I know you suggest to contact them first, but since apparently we live in very different timezones (I've always received his messages at about 1AM, my zone speaking), I would like to prevent to have other people scammed for the delay of things (I contacted him last time more than 16 hours ago, still no response).
EDIT: Also, in TyVip's thread, page 27 and 28, he ammitted he pokegenned the terrakion he was offering.
Here are the posts:
K, blacklisted. We don't need traders like that on Smogon.

Dear Smogon Forum Users,

I would like to officially appeal my removal from the Blacklist.

I have been on the Blacklist now for about 2 months for using hacked pokemon as breeding parents. I admitted that I made a terrible mistake and that I would never do it again since I realized that I was wrong. I did not get a warning and was put straight on the blacklist, while I've seen a lot of other people who have done the same and have just gotten a warning to remove the pokemon from their threads.

I have since then learnt how to RNG in gen 4 on my HG game, with the help of Buckert and have RNGd a lot of pokemon that I can use as breeding parents + all the legendaries. I can now RNG whatever pokemon I like in whatever pokeball I want :) I have of course also RNGd on my gen 5 games.

On the Simple Questions thread and the RNG threads, I have been very active in trying to help a lot of people when they need it. I have not conducted any trades on smogon since my blacklisting, even though people have PMd me for trades. I have explained to them that I am currently on the Blacklist and that I would like to be off that list before I conduct any trades. I have helped several people in finding out their TSVs (won’t count these as trades), ESVs etc.

I realize completely that I screwed up and I have tried to make amends by being helpful around the forums, even making friends with people on here. People who have previously been completely against blacklisted people, have noted me as a nice person who helps out a lot.

Examples:

1) http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-here-no-hacking.3505194/page-64#post-5412427

2) http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...here-no-hacking.3502801/page-293#post-5397752

The only "hacked pokemon" I ever traded away was a Carvanha that had no memories. I told this to the person who wanted it and asked her to pick another pokemon. She only wanted it for her collection and didn't care about the memories part. I never traded away the pokemon I bred myself and didn't intend to do so either. That thread was my list of the shinies I had, so that I could see what I didn't have. It was completely stupid to 1) hack parents 2) breed the parents 3) list them on my thread.

I really hope that I will receive a second chance, and I promise that I will never do anything remotely like that ever again! :) I have learnt my lesson, and I actually appreciate the time I have spent on the blacklist, as it has helped me grow as a person and made me take a different perspective on things.

I PMd Nexus about this in April, to which he responded:

sorry for the late response, going to give this till the end of the month, I like the work you've been doing helping in sqsr would like to see some more of that and discuss it with the other moderators. We'll let you know then but keep up the good work as it's very likely you'll get removed at this rate.

It is now well into May, and I am hoping to at least hear back what you all decide, whether it be good or bad news. No matter what, I will still continue with trying to help other people on here. I would just like the opportunity to clear my name and to start a trade thread with my new RNGd pokemon.

Thanks for your time,

Best Regards Elena

Agonist

Elena90, due to the admirable turn around you've made, we will remove you from the blacklist, however you will still remain on the probationary blacklist, and any other dubious activity from you will result in a permanent blacklisting. Best of luck to you, and I hope you make the best of your second chance.

Being on the probationary blacklist will allow you to open a trade thread again, but be warned that we'll be keeping a close eye on it.

Agonist

As of today, blacklisted members will receive a warning that grants them a custom title below their username denoting their addition to the Wifi blacklist, appearing as such:

This warning is permanent as long as you're on the blacklist, but if you are removed, this custom title will be removed as well. Hopefully no one sees this as an opportunity to gain status on the site by getting a custom title, as it's not a privilege, and should not be seen as such.

Reporting SnoopysWorld for misleading trade.

He was offering the following pokemon in his thread:

**Special Smeargle: These Smeargle were made by me and I haven't seen them around anywhere. If you'd like one, you must credit me if you plan to redistribute them or create ones similar to them.

Name: Smeargle
Nature: Sassy (Dream Ball), Hasty (Premier Ball)
Available abilities:Own Tempo, Technician
Special Moves: Celebrate, Hold Back, Dark Void, Happy Hour
Level: 20
Nickname: Snoopy
I requested the following in the thread:

Name: Smeargle
Nature: Sassy (Dream Ball)
Available abilities: Own Tempo
Nickname: Snoopy

I'll like to adopt this one (Mainly for Celebrate/Happy Hour. Do have Celebi (Bank) and Darkrai (From a friend) for the other two moves). ^^

Do plan to donate pokes as well, but need to think of good ones that I could do. :)
According to his rules/notes:
All Pokémon will have your desired IV spread, nature, gender, and ability. If I make a mistake, simply trade me the Pokémon I gave you so that I can correct it. Please note that some Pokémon have low gender ratios and may take a while to get, so be patient!
Note the part I bold above in the quote. That's important.

During the trade, donate a poke for his thread, which is a Froakie with Protean:

Got it, thanks! Donated a poke at same time that's 5 IVs, good ball, female, and 4 egg moves. :)
Cool, thanks! :]
I really wanted it for Happy Hour to make extra money. However, shortly after, I notice it had the wrong ability, Technician. To avoid posting in public, I PM him instead. Here's how the PM went.

Hey Snoopy!
"Name: Smeargle
Nature: Sassy (Dream Ball)
Available abilities: Own Tempo
Nickname: Snoopy"

Just letting you know you gave me one with the ability Technician instead of Own Tempo. However, ability don't matter too much to me, so alright with that. :) . Instead of trading it back in for another, would you be alright if I still kept my 6 credits (Currently 5 I believe I got now) instead still? Donated a nice poke for it, so I hope that somewhat help this deal. :)
They're cloned, the Premier Ball one has Own Tempo and the Dream Ball one has Technician.
As I've said earlier in this PM, ability really doesn't matter. Really just wanted Happy Hour to make some extra money in battles.
However:

"All Pokémon will have your desired IV spread, nature, gender, and ability. If I make a mistake, simply trade me the Pokémon I gave you so that I can correct it. Please note that some Pokémon have low gender ratios and may take a while to get, so be patient!"

This note/rule mention that I would get my desire choices, and did kinda request Own Tempo on it, and was assuming I would get it. There was no mention that ability was also in a certain ball as well. That's why I would like a different deal if your ok with that.

Just trying to help you out as well, as other members may not be so calm about it if they request a certain combo, and wasn't possible. :)
Get an ability capsule... simple fix.
Why do I have to pay for it? :(
Edit: Never mind. I wish not to cause trouble, but please be more clear in what your offering next time. :(
Also I notice my name was remove from the credits. Did I do something wrong? I didn't wish to cause any tension, forget my deal. I was trying to help you out. :(
He hasn't reply since, and I know he's online to read them. It's been over half an hour, so I gave him a bit of time. I'm also willing to trade back if needed (Smergle has level up a bit since then however), but haven't mention it yet. However, this kind of behavior shouldn't have happen in first place, even if it wasn't a big deal in the first place.

Regarding credit, I've gave him exactly 100 pokemon for his pokedex completion (Can provide PMs for that as well). I've also notice that my adoption notice isn't added, nor is my donation as well in his sections on the thread, yet newer ones were added after my trade. I try to be nice, and got burn in the end.

I've also notice after the fact that believe he should've mention if the pokemon were going to be cloned as well. Another factor to mention, as some people do have a problem with that I believe. In his coming soon section, it appears he would offer a cloning service I believe, but didn't mention the pokes were going to be cloned

*If your seeing the quotation marks in the quote boxes during the PM, I had to remove the quote tags and added the marks to show the whole message in this post.

Edit: Fixed a quoting issue.

Edit 2: Fixed couple typos.

Reporting SnoopysWorld for misleading trade.

He was offering the following pokemon in his thread:

I requested the following in the thread:

According to his rules/notes:
Note the part I bold above in the quote. That's important.

During the trade, donate a poke for his thread, which is a Froakie with Protean:

I really wanted it for Happy Hour to make extra money. However, shortly after, I notice it had the wrong ability, Technician. To avoid posting in public, I PM him instead. Here's how the PM went.

He hasn't reply since, and I know he's online to read them. It's been over half an hour, so I gave him a bit of time. I'm also willing to trade back if needed (Smergle has level up a bit since then however), but haven't mention it yet. However, this kind of behavior shouldn't have happen in first place, even if it wasn't a big deal in the first place.

Regarding credit, I've gave him exactly 100 pokemon for his pokedex completion (Can provide PMs for that as well). I've also notice that my adoption notice isn't added, nor is my donation as well in his sections on the thread, yet newer ones were added after my trade. I try to be nice, and got burn in the end.

I've also notice after the fact that believe he should've mention if the pokemon were going to be cloned as well. Another factor to mention, as some people do have a problem with that I believe. In his coming soon section, it appears he would offer a cloning service I believe, but didn't mention the pokes were going to be cloned

*If your seeing the quotation marks in the quote boxes during the PM, I had to remove the quote tags and added the marks to show the whole message in this post.

Edit: Fixed a quoting issue.

Edit 2: Fixed couple typos.
Please tell me what you were planning to do with an Own Tempo Smeargle not meant for battling lol.. I've given the same Smeargle to several other members and have not had one complaint.. They're special Smeargle with special moves, not bred/meant for battling.. and it was already pretty obvious that they were cloned; they're all named Snoopy, are level 20, and are offered in only two different balls. If you weren't bitching about something so pathetic then your name would've still been on the credits list on my thread, idiot.

Not to mention that the Smeargle was fucking free, so it's not like I took anything from you... l0l

Please tell me what you were planning to do with an Own Tempo Smeargle not meant for battling lol.. I've given the same Smeargle to several other members and have not had one complaint.. They're special Smeargle with special moves, not bred/meant for battling.. and it was already pretty obvious that they were cloned; they're all named Snoopy, are level 20, and are offered in only two different balls. If you weren't bitching about something so pathetic then your name would've still been on the credits list on my thread, idiot.
Again, for extra money with Happy Hour. Name calling isn't going to help you out either at this point.

Again, for extra money with Happy Hour. Name calling isn't going to help you out either at this point.
How in the world is Own Tempo going to help you get extra money with Happy Hour? Am I missing something? I'm not the one to name call usually, but when it's something literally retarded like this, I feel as if it's almost necessary... send me back the Smeargle so I can use an ability capsule on it if it'll make you feel better... jesus christ.

How in the world is Own Tempo going to help you get extra money with Happy Hour? Am I missing something? I'm not the one to name call usually, but when it's something literally retarded like this, I feel as if it's almost necessary... send me back the Smeargle so I can use an ability capsule on it if it'll make you feel better... jesus christ.
Not what I meant exactly. However, this is still misleading, which shouldn't happen in the first place. Again, I try not to make a big deal about it, and try to be nice about and help you out. You can keep the Smergle even, as I don't want it anymore.

Edit: @ Below: Really doubting your actually read my posts even. . .

Last edited:
Not what I meant exactly. However, this is still misleading, which shouldn't happen in the first place. Again, I try not to make a big deal about it, and try to be nice about and help you out. You can keep the Smergle even, as I don't want it anymore.
Okay... send it back then. Who cares if it's misleading? It was free...

You still haven't told me how Own Tempo would get you more money though, LOL.

Last edited:

Shii

zap
Okay you know what? This is not the place for petty fights like this. Understandably it's upsetting considering you gave him something of value instead of fodder, but it was still a free pokemon. I can understand he stated in his rules everything will be decided on in advance but this was a pokemon that was already bred and raised up by him, so it's safe to assume whatever ability it had was set in stone already. Which is fine with me, because it's a free pokemon.

Snoopy, I have no idea why you felt the need to start name-calling and poking fun at him, but you need to stop acting like a dick in this thread or I will have to remove your posts. Just leave him alone. Jesus.

Any more posts about this will be deleted. This is the blacklist, not tattle taler's paradise.

/me pet Shii

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to report heisenburg for an attempted misleading trade/possibly intentional hacking.
Here's an official list of all the Smogon users with a Ditto Safari. I've checked it out myself, but most of them are inactive/not accepting random safari requests. Good luck.
After this, he PMed me asking for a ditto/froakie safari, and I offered to give him some HA froakie spitbacks. He also wanted some dittos, but I wasn't willing to give them away for free. He offered a shiny Scizor. I modified the deal to be my HA 5IV female froakie + couple of 2-3 IV dittos for the shiny, but I insisted on checking the legality first. We traded one of my safari dittos for his shiny Scizor.

The shiny scizor had his OT even though he supposedly got it from GTS. It also had a HA, and was from Unova. I called BS and asked to trade back. After trying to trade me a Shiny Rotom (which I was suspicious of) he agreed to trade me my ditto back. Afterwards, he said the following which I really can't understand enough to tl;dr:
okay no prob and once again im sorry click cancel trade so i can give you back ditto
but how do u get all those pokes for a noobie like me its imposible people want ridiclouse things like a shiny garados at 1
im sorry bro im a asshole do you want anything else i have a latios
Do I need to quote every message in the PM log, or screencap, or give some other form of evidence?

EDIT: Also may be worthy of notice:
really that would be much aperciated i wanted to breed instead of just hacking with pokegen

Reporting lmitchell0012 for scamming, being rude, and harrasment.

I know many Mods have already been informed of this situation but I would like to take it public now as I believe lmitchell0012 has gone into harassment territory. I'll copy-paste the entire converstaion again though even as if I feel many Mods are aware of it and although it may have all begun as a misunderstanding, he became hostile, has sworn at me (and in conversations to other people regarding me/them) and I do believe has held my Pokemon (and the ones he was holding he may not have returned them either).

Conversations will be in italics and I'll give a brief run through of what happened but the bulk of it will be in Hide tags.

I have screenshotted the entire conversation in an unaltered form (which I will post at the bottom) but for now it's also viewable on my profile. I plan to ignore this user in future as I don't want to argue, feel he is trying to argue and I do not care anymore to get what has been taken from me back. I want to put the situation to bed and it seems I can only do this by opening reporting/disclosing what I believe has happened. I thought this was put to bed yesterday but lmitchell0012 has come back and I'll post the latest here for everyone to see. What's already passed will be posted at the bottom.

This may not be enough to warrant a blacklist or a ban but other people deserve to know and I would like this harassment/situation to cease.

There was a lot of miscommunication, problems in the trade outside of just what I believe is stealing. This was also not a trade though, this was me offering out my services (originally, just intended cloning) and I believe that was taken advantage of. I consider myself a generous user, I hatch Eggs on reddit, offer cloning/ESV checking services for often no added cost to the user, bar if I like some things I can take a copy.

I feel my generosity has been taken advantage of, even outside of the main situation. I offer to clone a few things and it turns into going into three boxes of Eggs dumped on me. I have never done so many Eggs I think for all users combined here on Smogon. I also never asked for any payment from lmitchell0012 but he also didn't offer anything in exchange. Only a Shiny Goomy for which I quote "Consider this goomy an apology for cursing. I don't like being called a thief. It's flawless too. Friends?"

This does not make up for how I was given the run around, abused, and my services used up of me. Nothing could compensate for that and I consider offering a Pokemon like that a bribe. Later on lmitchell0012 says "And I gave you a free pokemon (a shiny). What do I have to do to make you believe me?"

In regards to my not believing he has held Pokemon of mine. I think a lot of other people would agree with me that in such a situation, a Shiny or any other Pokemon etc is not a "gift" it is "collateral". I say that, "Also, I consider those Shinies collateral now, not like you were giving me something."

He believes that is being generous, "So now you're insulting my generosity? Consider yourself reported."

Where as I feel that is so utterly wrong. At this stage, I've also already reported lmitchell0012 and this is what transpired up to this point, most of this is just a copy-paste of what the Mods have already seen but with a bit of expansion. This started on Friday and it is now Sunday.

I'll preface my report by saying that by lmitchell0012 posted in the Simple Questions, Simple Answer forums looking for a cloner:http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...here-no-hacking.3505194/page-301#post-5472191 .

I was happy to help and usually as per how I do trades in my thread, for cloning I don't ask for anything usually other than possible redis on the cloned 'mons.

I posted on lmitchell0012 profile, first comment on there currently, saying I'd be happy to help (also not really expecting payment):
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/lmitchell0012.46928/

He responded on my profile, first comment section on there currently:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/lady-valkyrie.186683/

Things went fairly smoothly until I would say he asked me, "This is off topic, but are you able to check the shiny values of eggs, by chance?".

I am, and by my thread rules I usually do this at no additional cost to the person. Only if I'm interested in something I can possibly hatch the Egg, back up a save, and the person still gets their Egg back while I get a copy.

He ended up sending over quite a lot of Eggs though, like around a box or so. Which is way more than I would usually do although I didn't state that I'd rather only take a few. I also only have a few "fodder" mons, or Pokemon I keep around for trading as they're not worth much to me and if I lose them it doesn't matter. Some people do send collateral though as other users have to trust them with quite a lot of Eggs.

Seeing as I was sent so many Eggs I did dip into some of my breeding parents/things I would prefer to keep, nothing too serious though. I could have possibly gone and caught some more "fodder" mons but I didn't think twice about trading him my less valueable 'mons (but still ones I would like back).

He asks me as he's trading me the Eggs, "I'm just curious what kind of scatterbugs are these? Like what region are they from I mean."

I respond with,
"I have the River pattern. You can take one if you'd like :). They should be mostly perfect, like 4IVs."

Scatterbugs were what I would consider my "junk" 'mons as I was just going to Wonder Trade my rejects as I already have heaps of spitbacks there so he was welcome to have one.

I have his Shinies he wants clones of along with his Eggs but I start checking the Eggs for ESVs first and their spreads. Eventually we get to trading back his first lot of Eggs. I didn't expect there to be this many Eggs but I saw no harm in doing some more as there could be flawless 'mons I don't have and wouldn't mind a copy of if I was allowed to keep one.

We have a lot of disconnection errors trading back, I'm not sure if this was the server or his internet because my net didn't drop out at all (only once later one in the trade but my whole net went down, I saw the router's light go red). He says it was not his net either. But these weren't just regular disconnects either, the 3DS would have to be completely restarted to come back on.

I have never had something like that happen before, or anywhere near as many disconnects as what happened in the trading with lmitchell0012. I know disconnect through trade can also be used as a cloning method, and seeing as he was sending me back duplicates later on in our trade, I have reason to believe he could have been attempting to clone my Pokemon this way.
I did have to go out shortly after at the time so I said:

"No problem. I just realized I need to something. So after this box I may need to go. Can I do the cloning later (I can return those two with the Eggs)?"

So I was happy to either keep his Shinies on me to clone later or return them when we trading back the last of his Eggs.

He says that's fine:
"Yea that's fine. I was planning on EV training that fletchling tonight but I guess I'll do it tomorrow."

We start trading back for his Eggs but I notice some of the Pokemon he is sending me back are not mine. Usually I wouldn't mind but I didn't entriely send fodder 'mons here so I would prefer to get them all back. I make sure he knows this:
"Okay, so I'll keep the fletchling/clauncher on me? (his shinies he wants cloned)
Also, can you make sure you return all the 'mons I sent over?"

Next he says:
"Yea. I'd like to use a couple of them for breeding, if that's alright."

I do not feel this was right for him to ask of. He did not send some of my Pokemon back first when we were trading back and then says he would like to use them for breeding. I said he could take a Scatterbug but nothing more. It doesn't bother me someone would want to use my Pokemon for breeding but I'm already providing a service here and not getting much in return though I don't expect it (none of the Eggs so far have been flawless, I quote this above):

"That's no problem. None of the Eggs are flawless unfortunately :(. Next box now?"

In my opinion, it seems to me he thought he could take my Pokemon freely without asking.

I'm pleasant though and I respond with:
"I don't mind you want to use some of them, but can you send them back first and I can send you over clones or so? :)"

This may have been the wrong thing to say as in reality I really just wanted my Pokemon back as I didn't feel comfortable trading with him. I didn't want him having breeding parents either as I'm already providing the service here virtually free.

At this point I've mentioned the conversation to some other people (I won't mention their posts/names unless asked as it's not relevant) but they seem to agree that something was not right.

I mark all his Eggs and we agree to trade again once I've done another lot of Eggs.

He states:
"Alright. I'll come on now. BTW, feel free to keep the non-flawless if you want LOL."

I feel this is a red-flag. I'm already not getting some of my Pokemon returned to me and it seems to me that if I keep his non-flawless it's almost like he can keep my Pokemon. I don't want anything of his though, I simply want to trade back at this stage and get my Pokemon back. I'm really uncertain and feel his is trying to steal from me.

At this point I feel I need to be strict and really ask for my Pokemon back. It may be a misunderstanding but I don't want to do the cloning for him either anymore.

He asks me:
"Which ones were flawless btw? I think I gave you some goomys, binacles, more claunchers, and a couple charmanders."

I respond:
"
I'm not saying. Okay. (which Pokemon are flawless)
I want you to return every Pokemon of mine I traded you and I will return what you traded me/your Eggs. Your shinies/flawless are coming back last.

Do you understand?"

I don't feel this was hostile of me, I simply wanted my Pokemon back at this stage as I'm uncomfortable trading with him anymore.

He asks me:
"Is something wrong?"

I respond with:
"Yes.
You did not return all the Pokemon I traded you for your Eggs. (when I asked prior) I expect them back and then you try to say you want them for your own breeding. You did not ask, that is wrong. Not returning them when I ask is a bannable offence.

I don't mean to be hostile but as far as I'm concerned you said nothing about wanting to use them - if I did not notice, you could have easily stolen from me."
He responds with:
"I didn't steal anything. I'm going to give them all back. I thought they were all junk pokemon.
Well some of them anyways."
I feel this contradicts what he said prior when he "wanted to use a couple of them for breeding". If they were junk 'mons, I don't think he'd be using them for breeding.

I respond with:
"I didn't say you could keep them though, you just assumed you could.

Okay, I'm going to trade back everything that isn't mine/your Eggs. Your shinies/flawless come last, I'm not doing the cloning.

If you try to trade me anything that isn't mine, I will cancel the trade and take this to a Mod."
I don't mean to seem like I'm arguing but I had to be strict trying to get my Pokemon back.

He says:
"I didn't assume anything. I had every intention on giving them back.
And that's what I'm going to do."

Why didn't he trade them back when we were doing trade backs though? Rather than just keeping some of them and sending Pokemon that were not mine (his) but also not Eggs I was supposed to be checking or Shinies to be cloned (there were only 2 Pokemon to be cloned and they were sent like first).

I say:
"Look, I won't argue with you. I'm not cloning for you now.

Please return what's mine and you'll get what's yours."
He says:
"I actually specifically asked you if I could use some of your spitbacks for breeding. You said it was alright but I had to return them first."
I follow up with:
"No, I had to ask first "where my Pokemon were?". And I was being pleasant when really I felt you were trying to take advantage of my kindness. I offered you cloning/ESV checking for free, you don't get to take my breeding parents."

He responds and I feel his is hostile here:
"You seriously need to calm the f**k down. Most people just give me junk pokemon when we do this, so that's what I thought they were. Obviously we had a misunderstanding so I will return everything. And by the way you told me I could keep one of the scatterbugs. I think you're getting confused."
I muted the swear word but he still said that. At this point he has also taken more than just my Scatterbug. I will follow up more on this when I go into the next few lines.

I say:
"No, I don't. You need to not take advantage of my kindness. Look, I'm cancelling this trade for the moment. You have just been rude to me.

I may just take this to a mod."
He was rude to me and I cancelled the trade for the moment. I wasn't sure wheatear to continue as I didn't feel we were getting anywhere.

He ends up saying:
"I have done NOTHING. We had a misunderstanding/miscommunication. I had every intention to return everything to you from the start. Will you just let me return your stuff so we can put this behind?"
This may be a misunderstanding but:
"You just swore at me, I consider that rude. Even if it was a misunderstanding, that is rude.

I will trade back now as long as you are no longer rude to me."

He apologizes and I'm prepared to trade back now, as long as I get my Pokemon back:
"Listen. I am really really sorry. But I swear this was a misunderstanding."

Now, I start getting some of my Pokemon back... but things are odd. Like he trades me back 2 Level 7 Axews when I distinctly remember only having 1 (I can look this up in my backups on Powersaves). And again, like a level 17 Larvesta. He's sending me back twos of Pokemon I only originally had 1 of that I traded him. Is he cloning them? 'Cause I don't feel all of my Pokemon are here and some of these are liked duplicates.

He attempts to trade me back a Shiny Buneary, I never traded him a Buneary. I only have one Buneary in my box and it's not Shiny, male or near the boxes I was using for trading (the Buneary I have is in Box 10 and the Boxes I was holding his Eggs in/Pokemon for use in the trade were in like Box 25).

I tell him:
"That's not my Buneary?"

He says:
"I have more than one buneary in my PC boxes.
I can't view pokemon info while we do this, so I might pick the wrong one by mistake."
I say:
"It was a shiny one, just wondering as I was like "that's not mine?""

I feel he was very disorganized with our trade
"What else of yours do I still have? You gave me a lot so I might not remember everything.
I apologize. Wrong aerodactyl
My boxes are very unorganized, so please be patient if I make a mistake."

I'm sure he's traded me back Pokemon that are not mine and I can check in Powersaves back ups exactly what I had. I just want to get this over with though and give him his Eggs back. This is also the point where my Net drops out for a bit and it takes like 10 minutes or so to come back.

"It's okay. My net just dropped out I saw the light go red. Trying to trade back now."

He says:
"Can we finish trading now? I apologize for the mistake, but I have your pokemon pretty organized now (I think)."
I say:
"Yeah, we can. My net just dropped out and I couldn't see your messages."
He ends up saying:
"I just wanted to say. I've been on this site for a very long time. I've never stolen from anyone and I never will. I will try to keep my boxes more organized so I don't make mistakes in the future.

That's why I wanted your help. Trying to organize what I have."

But he still has traded me things that are not mine? Like he traded me back a Bonsly, Octillery. Things I have 0 of in my PCs and no record of having. I did not trade him these Pokemon either and these are not my Pokemon I asked for back.

He tries to trade me the Shiny Buneary again:
"That's not my Buneary. Mine is female, Love Ball."

I don't check now if that's the Buneary I have (in my PC) but I check in Powersaves and the one I have is female, Love Ball. The one he is offering is male, Shiny, Love Ball.

He says:
"You gave me a shiny buneary correct? I'm looking in my boxes and that's the only shiny one I can find."
It was not Shiny, I know for a fact. All the Pokemon I have Shiny as well and have redi rights on are in my thread.

I give up though and just say:
"Okay, it must be the shiny one then."

This might not have been the right thing to do, but I just want to get this trade over with and possibly take this to a Mod. He obviously is trading me back Pokemon that are not mine and not what I asked for back.

He says to me:
"This thing I'm trading you IS in a love ball. You must be mistaken about it being female."

I am not mistaken, pulled this from my Powersaves, only Buneary I have in there:
| 2,4 | Buneary (F) | Jolly | Klutz | 31.31.31.02.31.17 | |

I tell him:
"That's just what it says in my Powersaves (Female, Love Ball). May be the other Buneary then."

He ends by giving me a Shiny Goomy, again, still hasn't returned all my Pokemon and I am returning his Pokemon lastly for the Goomy. I have not received back everything that is mine.

"Consider this goomy an apology for cursing. I don't like being called a thief. It's flawless too. Friends?"
I do not want his Goomy and don't consider that an apology. I also feel he has still stolen from me.

I'm still pleasant though and respond with:
"Okay. You didn't need to offer me anything in return but that's all your Eggs. There's about 3 flawless Goomys, I marked them.

This might have all been a misunderstanding but thanks for returning my 'mons."
He says to me:
"Yea I just didn't want you to get the wrong idea about me. I've never wronged anyone and I try to be generous when I can."

This may not be relevant here but I believe this is untruthful of lmitchell0012 to say when you can see on other people's pages/threads he asks for Pokemon virtually free or if he can have them for nothing. Those are not the words of a generous person.

I end up just giving him the ESVs of his Eggs as I want to get this over with and leave things on a good note. Despite, I still want to report this incident.

He asks:
"Hey, will you trade these to me one more time? Just to make sure they are in the correct order?"
I accept and then he's found more for me to check, when I only really wanted to get those first ones in the correct order. In reality, I feel he's asking for way too much though. I just feel as if he has stolen from me, have made that clear and he still wishes to use my services?

"I found three more eggs I forgot to have you check. These are in a different box so they won't get mixed up."
We trade back and he asks me:
"Yea that's it. I was wondering. Would it be possible to get a copy of the shiny marill in your thread?"
Again, I feel he is asking for more than enough after the services I am providing. I don't respond to that as I didn't want his Shiny Goomy and do end up trying to give it back to him later on.

I trade him back his Eggs and then try to give Goomy back:
"Also, do you want your Goomy back, don't have time to clone anything?" (as I'm going out, like I mentioned above I needed to)

He says:
"All i really want is that marill in your thread."
I don't want or feel I need to trade him the marill though. This is not a trade, I have offered out my services.

He cancels out of the trade before I give him his final Egg, which is a duplicate, as I posted their values/ESVs:
| 1,6 | Charmander (F) | Adamant | Blaze | 31.31.31.16.31.31 | 1541 |
| 5,6 | Charmander (F) | Adamant | Blaze | 31.31.31.16.31.31 | 1541 |

He says:
"Wait a minute. I thought I only gave you 7 eggs. I'm getting confused now LOL."

I respond with:
"No? I still have another Egg, that's yours.
Can you take it I need to go out like now?"

He takes his Egg, not returning my Pokemon he still has as I really need to go out.

I try to put the situation to bed though I do check my Powersaves, what's missing, compared to what I had before the trade. lmitchell0012 seemed to believe that just because I didn't have my Pokemon does not mean he stole them. Which in theory, may be true, but I would not release/get rid of my own Pokemon and even if I did I could find them again in Powersaves were they not completely gone. Between his Egg Checking I also had no time to really release anything.

I'm missing quite a few things, though I only bring up the first of it.

I post on our previous conversation:
"Hey, do you still have a Zorua or Sableye of mine, by any chance?"

I get the response:
"Yes. I will return them."

At this stage I've already said something to the Mods the first time, so I'm assuming they said something to him. I do not believe he would have returned anything or made any attempts to (was he or was he not aware he still had my Pokemon) had I not mentioned something to a Mod.

I respond telling him he still has some of my things and that he has returned things I do not own/are not mine:
"Okay, I still think you can some things of mine. I have a list in Powersaves of my backed up saves. Like you traded me Bonsly, Octillery - these are not mine, I have none of them in my PC.

Also, the Shiny Buneary. Not mine.

I'll post a list if you need one but can you get my things together to trade back?

He says this, which I believe is too convient for him:
"I have zorua and sableye ready. I can't remember what else you gave me."

This last message from him is at 10:47 AM, I post two more messages (also asking him if he was cloning my Pokemon), the final being at 12:31 PM requesting for all of my Pokemon back to which he has not responded yet to but has been on:

"Hi, I've see you on and you're on now. Mods have already been informed of the situation and if you don't respond/trade me back my Pokemon, I will take this to the blacklist forum shortly.

You've had time to get my things together and you also have not responded to me."

He responds with:
"What is your problem? I've been online several times today. I have not seen you on. And the axew must have gotten cloned when we disconnected or something (I don't even have a cloning device so this is impossible)."

This is a lie. I was on between those times, you can see posts I've made in SQSA and just outside of the stolen Pokemon issue, lmitchell0012 has been what I consider untruthful.

I respond with basically what I've just said and he responds with:
"I told you I don't have a cloning device. I haven't cloned anything. I will trade you back the pokemon with your OT and then I expect you to apologize and stop harassing me."

I don't see how I'm harassing him asking for my Pokemon back?

I respond with:
"Not all the Pokemon I sent you have my OT/ID. I can even check their OTs in Powersaves. Why should I apologize when you are holding my Pokemon?"

He says:
"And you edited your post. I have no idea what's yours and what isn't. You can't expect me to remember all this. You gave me like 50 different things. Please only trade me junk pokemon next time we trade. I don't have time to deal with this."

I say:
"Where did I edit my post? And you were the one that sent me so many Eggs, I could not possibly have that much fodder/junk to trade. You also didn't say there were going to be that many Eggs.

You have to have time to deal with this and hang on, I'm preparing fodder/junk for you to have."

He says:
"No I really don't. I never asked you to give me your best pokemon, and I certainly didn't ask for all this harassment. Do you realize how many goomies I have in my boxes after breeding? I have no idea which one is yours. Only trade me fodder next time we do something like this."

I respond:
"We won't be doing something like this again. And you say you have nothing so obviously what is mine are the good Pokemon.

You should also keep your boxes more organized in future. When I'm ready, I'll be trading you back junk."

This goes on for a little while until he only trades me back 4 Pokemon. There are far more that that missing and but I try to put the situation to bed again, and just PM the Mods:
"Okay, if you see anything else can you tell me as I'm still missing some things."

That was yesterday and today he responds as I've also told the Mods at this stage what I'm still missing:
"Can you tell me exactly what you are missing? I will look through my boxes again, just for you. But just because you're missing something it doesn't mean I have it. Just saying."

I respond:
"Okay, I'm still missing some things but I can't trust if you say you don't have them. I've seen you on other people's pages asking for like fully redis good Pokes for next to nothing.

I don't really care anymore if you've taken them but I'm still missing."

I post what I'm still missing and he responds with:
"Why does it matter what I ask for? Sometimes people give things out for free. But I have pokemon of my own (pokemon I bred myself) that I'm offering for trade now.

And I gave you a free pokemon (a shiny). What do I have to do to make you believe me?

So just because you are missing some things that makes it my fault? That's your own fault, not mine."

I say:
"How is it my fault? You dump like 3 whole boxes of Eggs on me without warning. I wouldn't release/misplace my own 'mons and even if I did, I can refind them with Powersaves (by checking).

Also, I consider those Shinies collateral now, not like you were giving me something."
That's pretty much the end of this, I realize this is very long but in summary...

lmitchell0012 has been very difficult to trade with, requesting more than he was entitled too when I was offering the service here and doing this for nothing in return. He also stole some of my Pokemon and I feel I have asked/tried to get them back but he has dodged around it, offered me Pokemon that are not mine back when I asked for my own.

Now, this isn't a big issue for me as I could just backup a save but I don't feel I should have to when he stole from me. I allowed him the chance to trade the Pokemon back and he didn't, instead he traded back what I think are duplicates and Pokemon that are not mine. Not everyone could backup a save in this situation though.

I'm not sure if this is enough to warrant a blacklisting or anything but I do feel lmitchell0012 has indeed stolen from me.

The latest now is that he says he only seems to have some of my Pokemon when I can read off Powersaves that he obviously has more. I don't know if I can trust him as I know what I've got and I don't have. Right now he only says he has 4 mons that are mine but the others that he has that are mine he must have released or something because I don't have them.

Thanks, and sorry for this being so long.

Screenshots:

Attachments

Last edited:

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I really don't know what to say except they aren't in my boxes. I've checked numerous times. All of the pokemon have my OT or the OT of someone who hatched for me on reddit. And again I'm going to point out that I never asked for any of these pokemon. Why would I steal something that I don't even want?

I would like to blacklist Lady Valkyrie for harassing me on my page

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)