Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
User: Neckes
so I had a simple trade with this person, turned out it wasnt as simple as I thought. Let me explain. The deal was my shiny 5iv chimchar (all info was provided about the chimchar: ie nature, ability, IV spread, shiny , moveset) for his 5iv ev trained shiny talonflame. we finished the trade, I replied TYVM, and i receive a squall of pm's saying I will report you if you do not give me a different pokemon. So, in my head I gave this user what he wanted and now all of sudden they are threatening to report me. apparently, Im assuming they tried to clone my pokemon and get another one out of me for free. The reason this user gave me was "not the IV I wanted on the chimchar" So, he threatened to report me even though he knew what the trade agreement was and agreed to it. I am a very reasonable trader and would've switched the pokemon for another poke on my list. But now that they have threatened to report me, I will let the mod settle this as the trade agreement was not broken AT ALL but this person was very rude and obnoxious to me via PM after the trade and is also flaming my only thread i have on this fourm.

Wow, where to begin...

First you still think i want your 5iv Chimchar... Then you accuse me of trying to clone your 5iv Chimchar when i cant clone and i can prove it.

I just want a 5iv for a 5iv! The fact you took almost half an hour to agree with trading back when i posted that the chimchar was not what i was looking for immediately after we traded makes me believe you are the one taking advantage of my honest mistake. In fact you cant even prove that your google doc had the real information on the chimchar. For all we know when i saw the doc the chimchar was a normal 31/31/31/xx/31/31.

Now real, why would i want a xx/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant Chimchar? That is more a 4iv than a 5iv...
You are not being reasonable or you really want to take advantage of me...
Is it that hard to trade me back my pokemon or give me something back?

Now i'll have to get some sleep, EU here. If you want to give me something back from your list then pm me. Should i take some ss of our pms?

Last edited:
Okay, considering that Neckes never specified he was specifically interested in the x5 Chimchar and not the x6 one, I think this is a reasonable mistake for Rowland55 to make. Also, you were both mildly belligerent to each other (but really nothing that bad I can see?) so I don't see a reason to take action on that either. To patch this up, either trade each other your Pokemon back or trade the chimchar back for some other Pokemon in exchange for the talonflame you gave him. Whichever one you can both agree on.

Wow, where to begin...

First you still think i want your 5iv Chimchar... Then you accuse me of trying to clone your 5iv Chimchar when i cant clone and i can prove it.

I just want a 5iv for a 5iv! The fact you took almost half an hour to agree with trading back when i posted that the chimchar was not what i was looking for immediately after we traded makes me believe you are the one taking advantage of my honest mistake. In fact you cant even prove that your google doc had the real information on the chimchar. For all we know when i saw the doc the chimchar was a normal 31/31/31/xx/31/31.

Now real, why would i want a xx/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant Chimchar? That is more a 4iv than a 5iv...
You are not being reasonable or you really want to take advantage of me...
Is it that hard to trade me back my pokemon or give me something back?

Now i'll have to get some sleep, EU here. If you want to give me something back from your list then pm me. Should i take some ss of our pms?
I will only give u something if the mod tells me to. but I dont see why I should
Okay, considering that Neckes never specified he was specifically interested in the x5 Chimchar and not the x6 one, I think this is a reasonable mistake for Rowland55 to make. Also, you were both mildly belligerent to each other (but really nothing that bad I can see?) so I don't see a reason to take action on that either. To patch this up, either trade each other your Pokemon back or trade the chimchar back for some other Pokemon in exchange for the talonflame you gave him. Whichever one you can both agree on.
sure no problem, but i did not make a mistake, in the notes one is Kalos bred, one is not. So he specifically said the kalos bred one, just clearing that up

Though there normally is a penalty for trading your trading partner the wrong Pokemon, considering how unspecific the request was, there will not be in this case.
sure no problem, but i did not make a mistake, in the notes one is Kalos bred, one is not. So he specifically said the kalos bred one, just clearing that up
You're telling me then that the x6 Iron Fist Chimchar is not Kalos bred?

User: i like fat packs
A user showed up in my trade thread asking for pokemon I didn't have after I'd seen him in someone else's doing the same thing a day or two ago. So I told him not to, explained the rules and that he should be using the simple requests thread for those kinds of things, and then thought we were done. Then he came back and tried to snipe a trade from my thread after someone posted in it, I told him that he was no longer welcome in my thread and I'd appreciate him not posting in it again. Then he told me he thought seeing people get worked up over pokemon was funny and that it was just a game. I told him I'd get a mod and he should enjoy a ban, at which point he said he didn't care. CMT for the entire exchange. Thanks! I just really want this guy out of my thread forever.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
User: i like fat packs
A user showed up in my trade thread asking for pokemon I didn't have after I'd seen him in someone else's doing the same thing a day or two ago. So I told him not to, explained the rules and that he should be using the simple requests thread for those kinds of things, and then thought we were done. Then he came back and tried to snipe a trade from my thread after someone posted in it, I told him that he was no longer welcome in my thread and I'd appreciate him not posting in it again. Then he told me he thought seeing people get worked up over pokemon was funny and that it was just a game. I told him I'd get a mod and he should enjoy a ban, at which point he said he didn't care. CMT for the entire exchange. Thanks! I just really want this guy out of my thread forever.
not really a blacklistable offense if a user is just being plain out rude feel free to PM a moderator for this forum and we'll deal with that user also don't tell a user to "enjoy a ban" whether that happens is up to us and saying stuff like that can be construed as mini-modding which is against the rules here. I deleted that back and forth from your thread since I doubt you want that clutter getting in the way of your trades and if I like fat packs is being dealt with.

not really a blacklistable offense if a user is just being plain out rude feel free to PM a moderator for this forum and we'll deal with that user also don't tell a user to "enjoy a ban" whether that happens is up to us and saying stuff like that can be construed as mini-modding which is against the rules here. I deleted that back and forth from your thread since I doubt you want that clutter getting in the way of your trades and if I like fat packs is being dealt with.
Thanks, very sorry about the "Enjoy your ban" exchange, I didn't know, but I shouldn't have gotten annoyed and said it, rules or not. And thank you for dealing with it, I didn't really know where to put it.

Look, i'm sorry, i was a little aggressive its true. I was tired and it was late, the fact that you made me wait half an hour to an answer made me "rage".

But you cant say it was not an honest mistake... You have two chimchars, the non.Kalos breed is 6iv and the kalos breed is 5iv.
I could swear i had seen a good Kalos Chimchar, my mistake. Also, I came from reddit and there a xx/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant Chimchar is considered a 4iv not a 5iv. Its easy to understand why. If i go Adamant its because i dont intend to use satk, otherwise i would go Naive or Hasty or some other like that.

So yeah, i'm sorry i made a mistake and i'm sorry i was so aggressive on you. Do you want to offer me something else or we just trade back?

Look, i'm sorry, i was a little aggressive its true. I was tired and it was late, the fact that you made me wait half an hour to an answer made me "rage".

But you cant say it was not an honest mistake... You have two chimchars, the non.Kalos breed is 6iv and the kalos breed is 5iv.
I could swear i had seen a good Kalos Chimchar, my mistake. Also, I came from reddit and there a xx/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant Chimchar is considered a 4iv not a 5iv. Its easy to understand why. If i go Adamant its because i dont intend to use satk, otherwise i would go Naive or Hasty or some other like that.

So yeah, i'm sorry i made a mistake and i'm sorry i was so aggressive on you. Do you want to offer me something else or we just trade back?
its ok, I accept your apology. and can give you back your talonflame James

does this count for the blacklist here?
this guy aliu1325 traded me his 5IV Timid Zorua and stated that it has HP ice. he wanted my iron fist Naive chimchar.
after the trade, i checked the Zorua's IV and it was 31/31/31/31/31/13-14
like whaaaaaaat?
i had in mind that the 5IV would be something in the relevant stats.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
does this count for the blacklist here?
this guy aliu1325 traded me his 5IV Timid Zorua and stated that it has HP ice. he wanted my iron fist Naive chimchar.
after the trade, i checked the Zorua's IV and it was 31/31/31/31/31/13-14
like whaaaaaaat?
i had in mind that the 5IV would be something in the relevant stats.
While it's a dick move to not give you 30 speed (which is the max speed for HP Ice), he did say it was 5 IV. He never said where the 5 IVs were located.

While it's a dick move to not give you 30 speed (which is the max speed for HP Ice), he did say it was 5 IV. He never said where the 5 IVs were located.
We are here to trade competitive pokemons. If he says 5iv its to be expected hes trading a competitive 5iv pokemon, no?

We are here to trade competitive pokemons. If he says 5iv its to be expected hes trading a competitive 5iv pokemon, no?
Perhaps, but it's up to the person to stipulate what they want. As much as I would also be rather annoyed if someone did that to me, you really need confirm the IV's. Some people DO trade for imperfect HP pokemon, especially for the more difficult sets like HP Fighting and on genderless pokemon. At most you're within your rights to ask for a trade back - but I wouldn't go straight to the blacklist thread.

Perhaps, but it's up to the person to stipulate what they want. As much as I would also be rather annoyed if someone did that to me, you really need confirm the IV's. Some people DO trade for imperfect HP pokemon, especially for the more difficult sets like HP Fighting and on genderless pokemon. At most you're within your rights to ask for a trade back - but I wouldn't go straight to the blacklist thread.
Agree. The problem is that many people here seem to not like tradebacks. Specially in cases like this. It happened to me a few days ago... IMO, not trading back in cases like this is like scamming someone.

First of all, listing all of your IVs of Pokemon is required as stated in the rules unless you've trading solely for something you'd post in simple requests for (IE, egg moves, ability, Pokeball). Simply listing x5 or x6 is not acceptable on its own when listing out your Pokemon as it invites room for error like this. Anyone simply offering Pokemon with just a x5 marker you should be skeptical of until they list the exact IVs of their Pokemon (additionally, the Zorua having imperfect speed should have been an easy catch considering the only legal spread with 5 flawless IVs is o/o/o/o/o/e).

If you see anyone going around offering people Pokemon simply listing them as x5 without listing their specific IVs, especially in someone's shop, PM myself or one of the other Wi-Fi Moderators like Nexus, Toast, Shii, or Ditto and we'll warn them.

aliu1325 trade hellisforyou back immediately and let's erase this whole mess.

First of all, listing all of your IVs of Pokemon is required as stated in the rules unless you've trading solely for something you'd post in simple requests for (IE, egg moves, ability, Pokeball). Simply listing x5 or x6 is not acceptable on its own when listing out your Pokemon as it invites room for error like this. Anyone simply offering Pokemon with just a x5 marker you should be skeptical of until they list the exact IVs of their Pokemon (additionally, the Zorua having imperfect speed should have been an easy catch considering the only legal spread with 5 flawless IVs is o/o/o/o/o/e).

If you see anyone going around offering people Pokemon simply listing them as x5 without listing their specific IVs, especially in someone's shop, PM myself or one of the other Wi-Fi Moderators like Nexus, Toast, Shii, or Ditto and we'll warn them.

aliu1325 trade hellisforyou back immediately and let's erase this whole mess.
alright. thanks. sorry for the trouble.

Hi, i am relatively new in this forum and pokemon breeding/trading in general. I have a few questions i'd like to ask, i'm not sure if this is the right thread for it.

I recently got a 2nd ds and started cloning and trading legendaries. According to the forum rules, we are not allowed to trade hacked pokemons and i don't intend to. The problem is how do i know if it's hacked or no. I tried using pokecheck but i'm not really sure how to read the legality analysis since i never use it before. Also it is written in the pokecheck page that "You can receive a copy of any of your pokemon holding a premier ("clone") ribbon". Are these pokemons safe to trade? because i have a few pokemons that has the ribbon

Let's say i received a pokemon from trade, and i cloned it, and trade that pokemon to other ppl. Then i discovered that the pokemon is actually hacked. Will i be banned for that? It actually almost happened to me. I received a pokemon, then a few days later i see the user is reported for trading hacked pokemons. Good thing i havent traded any of the pokemons yet

Last edited:

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, i am relatively new in this forum and pokemon breeding/trading in general. I have a few questions i'd like to ask, i'm not sure if this is the right thread for it.

I recently got a 2nd ds and started cloning and trading legendaries. According to the forum rules, we are not allowed to trade hacked pokemons and i don't intend to. The problem is how do i know if it's hacked or no. I tried using pokecheck but i'm not really sure how to read the legality analysis since i never use it before. Also it is written in the pokecheck page that "You can receive a copy of any of your pokemon holding a premier ("clone") ribbon". Are these pokemons safe to trade? because i have a few pokemons that has the ribbon

Let's say i received a pokemon from trade, and i cloned it, and trade that pokemon to other ppl. Then i discovered that the pokemon is actually hacked. Will i be banned for that? It actually almost happened to me. I received a pokemon, then a few days later i see the user is reported for trading hacked pokemons. Good thing i havent traded any of the pokemons yet
Usually we keep this thread strictly for blacklisting and such, the place to ask questions along these lines would prolly be Simple Requests (another sticky thread in Wifi). Since you're pretty new, it's alright. As for Pokecheck and stuff, it really depends on whether you're trading in 6th gen or not. Pokecheck only works for 4th and 5th gen games right now. Pokemon with the premier ribbon from pokecheck cannot be traded.

Also with your example, we take hacked pokemon really seriously so you might be blacklisted for it if it happens a lot. For 6th gen mons there isn't really a way to tell yet what mons are hacked or not but you have to use common sense. If something is questionable, don't trade it. Get some opinions on it from more experienced people and see from there. If you do trade a hacked pokemon, let everyone you traded it to know that it's hacked, and offer to tradeback or offer other good mons. As for 4th or 5th gen pokemon, upload them to pokecheck and check the legality analysis for it. If any lines are in red, it's likely hacked.

Usually we keep this thread strictly for blacklisting and such, the place to ask questions along these lines would prolly be Simple Requests (another sticky thread in Wifi). Since you're pretty new, it's alright. As for Pokecheck and stuff, it really depends on whether you're trading in 6th gen or not. Pokecheck only works for 4th and 5th gen games right now. Pokemon with the premier ribbon from pokecheck cannot be traded.

Also with your example, we take hacked pokemon really seriously so you might be blacklisted for it if it happens a lot. For 6th gen mons there isn't really a way to tell yet what mons are hacked or not but you have to use common sense. If something is questionable, don't trade it. Get some opinions on it from more experienced people and see from there. If you do trade a hacked pokemon, let everyone you traded it to know that it's hacked, and offer to tradeback or offer other good mons. As for 4th or 5th gen pokemon, upload them to pokecheck and check the legality analysis for it. If any lines are in red, it's likely hacked.
Yes, i always check the OT of the pokemon and the user im trading with. As for my example, just clearing it out, at the time i was trading the user was not in the blacklist yet, i traded in january 12th and the user is added on the black list in 13th, but yes i'll try to check the blacklist frequently and remove any pokemons i got from user on the list immediately.

And for the premier ribbon question do you mean it can't be traded in 4th and 5th gen only or also in 6th gen? I only breed and trade in 6th gen.
Thank you for the answer in advance, and i'll ask questions in the appropriate thread next time

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It's a good practice to keep. :)
Keep track of this thread to make sure! That's the purpose of this thread! And if you're thinking of trading on here and whatnot, it might be good to start out with other peoples pokemon, but once you get into breeding in XY it's super easy to hatch your own awesome mons to trade. XY makes it super easy too.

If you get a pokemon off pokecheck and trade it, it wouldn't be considered legit because the ribbon was attached via illegitimate means. It's put on there so that people can't trade it because the premier ribbon is event only. It can't be traded on here in any generation because the ribbon makes it hacked pretty much.

If you want to continue this conversation, feel free to VM or PM me. But we should prolly stop spamming up blacklist haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)