Who is CAP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I've already pitched one idea, and that is well into being finished, but I have been talking to the regulars over at CAP and there is a lot of interest in the idea. Jas61292 has also approved the idea. That being said, the idea I would like to pitch is a serial interview of the moderation team in the 'CAP Project' room. That would span from voice (+) to Room Owner (#) and if popular enough large contributors to the actual CAP projects that visit the room such as Deck Knight, for example. Questions would range from 'How old are you?' and 'What do you do outside of Pokemon Showdown! for a living?' to 'What's your favorite Pokemon and why?' and 'Do you play any version of Pokemon outside of Pokemon Showdown!?' I hope to capture the individual personality of each member as they represent the core of the CAP community and why it's so much fun to be a part of it. The CAPmon are what lure you in but the people are what keep you coming back for more.

No co-authors this time, either.

We already have tons of interview articles so I don't really want any others for now, sorry. I'd like to hear Scene's thoughts.

As would I.

Is there any viable way to sneak this in? CAP is expanding and I'd like to do whatever I can to help familiarize it and get people involved.

I already have an article being drafted on that, and I think that while there certainly are aspects that could be specifically explored, it would take a repetitive tone at some point baring it is serialized. I'm not quite sure if there is a direction to take this that isn't being done or would be bad. I suppose it would be good to hear from Vacate and maybe he can suggest a direction that would work. Potentially doing a fiction piece with CAPmon. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)