Where to post Warstories?

Hey, this is Grasskicker.

I am a HUGE noob to this forum community and not afraid to admit it. (I am not a noob to Pokemon, as I have been there since the very beginning, and I am not a noob to shoddy, as I have a ranking of 1512 last I checked.) I incorrectly formatted a warstory a bit of time ago - and before that, broke the sacred taboo of warstories by posting a warstory I wasn't even involved in. Don't worry, I know about the formatting issues and all that and my next warstory will be ordered accordingly.

One problem: where do I post that warstory?

Is there a specific warstory thread, or should I just be posting it here? I don't want to make another mistake with posting in the wrong gen (I'm gen IV), but I have absolutely no idea where I should post this warstory.

Thanks,
Grasskicker

Delko, what? Ignore him. Anyways, if it's a 4th gen warstory, it should be in Stark Mountain. If it's 5th gen, Dragonspiral Tower. 1-3rd gen, it should be in the main Ruins of Alph forum.

Delko, what? Ignore him. Anyways, if it's a 4th gen warstory, it should be in Stark Mountain. If it's 5th gen, Dragonspiral Tower. 1-3rd gen, it should be in the main Ruins of Alph forum.
Wait ...I thought I was IN Stark Mountain. Is this the Stark Mountain thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)