NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh it's time to end this, well tried Former Hope
I RB'd Former Hope
And he is still the best lynch, it's MyLo
And they claimed scum. Oh gosh, you guys are actually falling for the fact that they retracted their claim?

Lynch Former Hope

Well, nice try Former Hope. Now let me bring up my case on you.

1] Former Hope, is the same person to bring up the existence of SK.
Why?
So that through WIFOM, you could clear yourselves out from being doubted as the SK.
And from a clean player meta, I'm aware of the fact that you use WIFOM to clear youself. (See: WWI Mafia)

2] Former Hope has already claimed mafia. More than that, they have also claimed a vote steal.
This is one mistake they have done.
Them asking for us to go to a no-lynch and the vote steal to go into a LyLo is not a mere coincidence. They know that if they go into a LyLo with us, they are easily going to win since they have a strong vote steal. I regret not lynching them last day now.

3] Former Hope is hard-trying to get a no lynch, and even bringing up a goo.
I'm linking this to the previous point. Ever since there's one goo flip, he has been trying to make up the fact that there's a goo, even though having two goos will be really weird.

4] They were hard scumreading XnadrojX yesterday. Their scumread on them has lost effect.
This is weird. Why have they so easily lost their scumread? Nothing can explain. Though it's possible that ItzViper being a commuter can explain.

Lastly,
5] I have roleblocked everyone else at least once in the game. I roleblocked Former Hope last night, and there was no kill.
This is the reason which made me start digging up on Former Hope. And I found all the four points.

I have been played enough by Former Hope. They have already played well by using me as a support, but sadly I'm tired now. I'm done with this, and just want to lynch them and win this game for once.

1. Because Acid's role was a thing

2. What. Are you even playing the same game as the rest of us?

3. Seriously on that point ^ the person's PM literally states they've been converted from their original role and since that role hasn't flipped, the goo person is still around.

4. Because at that point, I thought there was just one scum killer left, the arsonist + black goo revelation is strange but changes the game quite a bit. XX could still indeed be the last killer, but I'm more interested in getting converted now and winning that way since it's much easier.

5. Okay.... Except you haven't roleblocked Viper yet this game. (I roleblocked you that night). Just as you roleblocked me apparantly when I was trying to visit them to be converted lol.

Anyways, this change of tone is so strange. Is champ actually scum? lol

Ugh I had a bunch of theories regarding the goo but none of them fit. Imma post it out there for now and see if one of you can solve it.

1. Haruno gooed him. Haruno has ties with the cult and doesn't have a flip cuz VigVig gave me a shitty Vig. But when was he converted and why did he still claim arsonist?
  2. Someone here is hidden goomaking. But no one heee targeted Scorch?
  3. [Most Likely] Scorch was gooed and uninformed. Either Champ or Former Hope roleblocked them and were informed that they turned into a cult. They then lied to prevent themselves from being exposed when Scorch flipped. But who is the killing scum? Either the cult is actually a cultafia, we actually have multiple scumteams still alive (ew) or someone has a hidden modifier.
I'll go back and analyse the game further, maybe I can dig something up from the nightkills and actions

Former Hope, gonna echo champ here and ask about the sudden change of heart on you scumread me? That was a huge 180 turn there. Also still gonna put it out there that Haruno died without a flip so he is the ??? person.

Leaning to lynching Former > Champ rn

XnadrojX Haruno may have, but I don't see why he wouldn't be cult then. Look at the OP, clear distinction between cult and goo is made. Furthermore, it's also possible he targeted someone at night to become that role. Though side note, see how he defends viper in that claim...

Also, he was 100% informed of it considering his claim matched his new role. Hell, he was seemingly converted before the mass claim D3. Not to mention, all game I don't think anyone has actually targeted viper. I'm honestly not really sure on Champ's role now because his play is just so strange and bad that I have no idea how to read it, but if he is roleblocker, then we've roleblocked each other now when we go to visit them.

As for you right now, don't know honestly. I'm going to echo Texas early on and say most of my reads are off and things to read on are scarce, though I do think there is a mafia, and I do think of anyone you stand the highest chance of being scum. I'd just rather Champ1604 and ItzViper482 join me in voting no lynch so that the 3 of us can win together.

1. Because Acid's role was a thing

2. What. Are you even playing the same game as the rest of us?

3. Seriously on that point ^ the person's PM literally states they've been converted from their original role and since that role hasn't flipped, the goo person is still around.

4. Because at that point, I thought there was just one scum killer left, the arsonist + black goo revelation is strange but changes the game quite a bit. XX could still indeed be the last killer, but I'm more interested in getting converted now and winning that way since it's much easier.

5. Okay.... Except you haven't roleblocked Viper yet this game. (I roleblocked you that night). Just as you roleblocked me apparantly when I was trying to visit them to be converted lol.

Anyways, this change of tone is so strange. Is champ actually scum? lol
This is it, everyone. Calling out my tone. Let's do a word-to-word analysis of this post.

Their defence for the first point. Using Acid's flip as a defence here. And how does it prove the fact that you are not using WIFOM to defend yourself there, may I know? Acid's flip does not prove anything about you. In fact, your 'confirmed' serial killer flipped town, though hidden madman.

For the second defence. I linked you to the post, Former Hope. I am in the same game as the rest of us. And looking at the way you replied to it, seems out of your character, and that you are trying to somehow defend yourself.

For the third point, I can't deny the existence of Black Goo, looking at the evidence. I'll buy this point. But nl'ing is basically what we shouldn't do right now, isn't it?

The fourth point, my my, look at how at how it has been made. Focusing on the very last line, they are even against lynching scum as of now, they are focusing on winning by themselves. Besides, XnadrojX can't target anyone, neither can ItzViper. It's better off to lynch you and let us win, than you somehow joining the black goo.

The fifth point. What are you trying to say? As a matter of fact, we know that you are not a roleblocker. What are you even trying to convey? You roleblocked me? What?

As for the last line, this screams scummy. The tone has changed because I have started to scumhunt. And you know better that calling me scum is the only way out for you now. Lynch Former Hope, please.

Honestly, I don't know how to read you. Your either a bad town or a worse scum.

Either way, you just messed up by revealing you can't win with the goos, since any normal towny would take the 100% chance to win with them instead of the 1/3 of lynching right.

Aka, a scum slip

Unvote, lynch champ

Honestly, I don't know how to read you. Your either a bad town or a worse scum.

Either way, you just messed up by revealing you can't win with the goos, since any normal towny would take the 100% chance to win with them instead of the 1/3 of lynching right.

Aka, a scum slip

Unvote, lynch champ
How can you even view it that way?

Framing 'because two people can't target anyone at night' as 'i can't be converted'.. requires a person to be really bad or a member of scum. I don't think that you are the first, so pretty sure you are the second.

You realize that if you or I are not the goo person, then one of them is right? Meaning if you were town, having the ability for the conversion is a guaranteed win for you.

I still think it's Haruno that gooed people. Doesn't match up with anything though.

Blegh. Viper what are your thoughts.
I also have this thought, except

A. Blazade is said to be explicitly a cultist

B. Viper has only been confirmed to have been targeted by shubaka slot (unless texas did, Idr)

C. Shubaka slot was defending viper yesterday

Oh, and role parity to the goo role, so it seems likely that viper is the goo maker in my mind

Elaborating on th champ play part, he's been the 2nd/3rd vote on almost every wagon and has lurked for most of the game until the one day where the scum are at the greatest lynch chance to come forward with reasoning and be active in tunneling one person

Elaborating on th champ play part, he's been the 2nd/3rd vote on almost every wagon and has lurked for most of the game until the one day where the scum are at the greatest lynch chance to come forward with reasoning and be active in tunneling one person
Yup, except that you townread me until I started scumreading you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)