Approved Welcome to the OM Room!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya, this is an article introducing the om room. i'll go over our daily tours, what to discuss, what not to discuss, and some of other information which i'll discuss with other staff tomorrow (it's late, most are asleep atm). this article will focus on being a reader-friendly welcome to our room, and will be helpful to ease users into the room.

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
So an idea I've been mulling over is having you collaborate with Tikitik for this and just calling it a Room Spotlight. I won't say the OM room is exceedingly popular but it's definitely prone to being a target of an "outside user's perspective" (Tikitik) and the perspective of someone who is not only a regular, but staff (you). That could make for a decent article, yes?

So an idea I've been mulling over is having you collaborate with Tikitik for this and just calling it a Room Spotlight. I won't say the OM room is exceedingly popular but it's definitely prone to being a target of an "outside user's perspective" (Tikitik) and the perspective of someone who is not only a regular, but staff (you). That could make for a decent article, yes?
Sure, I'll speak with Tiki later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)