Announcement Welcome Ludicrousity to the team!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't know if it was officially announced, but as of now, Ludicrousity is apart of the submission team!

He and I will be in charge of approving Pet Mods, as well as moderating the threads, editing things and what not.

Send your congratz.

Congrats buddy!! It definitely wasn't a surprise to me, as you're always helping Pet Mods grow better :)

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I don't know how to thank everyone enough. I never thought I would gain anything like this. I actually only post in Pet Mods because I find it more fun thanks to the customisation of pretty much all the metas. Whether it be from giving types the things they need to stand out (Type Optimisation), Bringing Cards into the main game (The Heart Of The Cards), Giving custom bonuses to different pokemon (Z-Moves Everywhere & Megas For All v4) or even crossing over multiple games (PokeEmblem), I would like to thank all of you and all of the pet mods here for helping me get to this point. I'm actually surprised I got here, but then again, I understate myself a lot, so maybe I do deserve it. Anyway, that's all from me.

Don't worry about saying tl;dr, I'm just happy to be here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)