Ability: Intimidate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Brick Break
Lando-T is a staple of the division. He’s very quick with the scarf on him and if he gets favorable switches he can blow through teams using his high ATK stat. Can also u-turn out of trouble.
Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Discharge
- Roost
- Toxic
- Hidden Power [Ice]
A bulky special mon that can take lots of hits. Heat Wave was used instead of HP Ice to catch Kartanas and Ferrothorns lacking, but i feel like it can still be improved a lot.
Shuckle @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Sticky Web
- Toxic
- Protect
Very tanky little guy that can set up, poison and take hits. Gliscor is annoying for him and the team in general to deal with. Overall very useful because he allows a safe transition switch between hits. Idk if he’s EVER been 0HKO’d.
Serperior @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Protect
Can really infuriate and whittle down bulkier mons. REQUIRES a safe switch-in because his bulk is sometimes questionable. Leaf Storm + Contrary can mow through (pun intended) unprepared teams.
Weavile @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pressure
Adamant Nature
- Ice Punch
- X-Scissor
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
I’ve always had a special attachment to Weavile. This team is built around him and CHARX as they are my favorite looking mons. His high ATK stat plus good moveset and scarf allows him to get the jump and quick KO on lots of usually strong threats.
Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
Adamant Nature
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Brick Break
My favorite Pokémon. As long he gets up two clean DDances he can annihilante teams. One Ddance usually causes havoc.

Overall, this team has lots of trouble against Tapu Lele, Togekiss and other fairies, as well as many fighting types. Idk how to change the team up because I feel like every member does it’s job. Serperior and Shuckle can grind games out, and the heavy hitters can blow through teams, but when this team struggles, it REALLY struggles. Please help

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

• Love
Reactions: TPP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)