WCop X General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't know that blarajan could be a manager and two players at one time!
That seems like a pretty difficult job to fulfill, but since obviously team Asia is so weak that they have to fill two player spots with their manager and head man this statement is obviously false:
let the record publicly reflect that team Asia is a trophy caliber team

I didn't know that blarajan could be a manager and two players at one time!
That seems like a pretty difficult job to fulfill, but since obviously team Asia is so weak that they have to fill two player spots with their manager and head man this statement is obviously false:
tldr, you're a nigga about as relevant as moxieinfinite lookin at last year's roster and attemptin to trash talk like a wannabe jeremylu. love idiots g's.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
tldr, you're a nigga about as relevant as moxieinfinite lookin at last year's roster and attemptin to trash talk like a wannabe jeremylu. love idiots g's.
edit: after reading below post I'll let this slide for now shake.. this guy below is literal aids.. tly to keep it mole leal next time

Last edited:
yes, because my sole goal in life is to become a terrible user on a pokemon site who gained fame by copying other almost-as-bad users, who happens to be going nowhere but into the insults and ridicule of powerful users on said pokemon site. this is what I've been wanting to do my entire life, and it is wonderful that you've fully recognized my intentions.
shake, just because I feel the ability to "trashtalk" one of 16 teams in a highly prestigous tournament on a pokemon site neither makes me an idiot nor makes me particularly relevant on this site. Do I wish to be relevant on this site? Perhaps it would be something that would happen someday, but the fact that I've never attempted to post in one of these threads nor joined a tournament like this should tell you something about this. And the fact that you're replying to a user like me with that kind of degrading post despite the fact that that "trashtalk" wasn't in the least bit serious (and you're the idiot if you think that) should make you reconsider some things. People like you sometimes make me reconsider my membership on this site, despite the fact that it's blantantly obvious that you are one of the worst members that anyone on this site could possibly find.
Thank you for your time.

edit: just wanted to formally apologize for any users who have contracted cancer from the image above, shittiest thing i've ever done on this website lmao
I hope that shake gave you more cancer than I could have given you.

Last edited:

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
yes, because my sole goal in life is to become a terrible user on a pokemon site who gained fame by copying other almost-as-bad users, who happens to be going nowhere but into the insults and ridicule of powerful users on said pokemon site. this is what I've been wanting to do my entire life, and it is wonderful that you've fully recognized my intentions.
shake, just because I feel the ability to "trashtalk" one of 16 teams in a highly prestigous tournament on a pokemon site neither makes me an idiot nor makes me particularly relevant on this site. Do I wish to be relevant on this site? Perhaps it would be something that would happen someday, but the fact that I've never attempted to post in one of these threads nor joined a tournament like this should tell you something about this. And the fact that you're replying to a user like me with that kind of degrading post despite the fact that that "trashtalk" wasn't in the least bit serious (and you're the idiot if you think that) should make you reconsider some things. People like you sometimes make me reconsider my membership on this site, despite the fact that it's blantantly obvious that you are one of the worst members that anyone on this site could possibly find.
Thank you for your time.

edit: just wanted to formally apologize for any users who have contracted cancer from the image above, shittiest thing i've ever done on this website lmao
hi

you're trying way too hard

pls stop being so tryhard and have fun playing pokemon.

and hsa almost pulled off being two players at the same time so idk why blarajan couldn't.

Ohmachi

Sun✡Head
Thank you for your time.

An awful picture for an awful comment

leremyju

Banned deucer.
Disclaimer: All unbiased opinions presented in this post are solely those of the WhiteQueen and leremyju and do not necessarily represent those of the Smogon staff, TDs, and its community.

We have another team from Europe, this time its Spain. All I can say is that its the host of HPL and some average players there. Will they experience a run like the Spain from 2014 FIFA World Cup or the 2010 Champions?

Captain: Malekith
Co-Captain: Kefka -- sorry don't know you

ORAS 1: SoulWind -- After losing a Reuniclus CM war in SPL, SoulWind has decided to take his talents to ORAS. Good luck sir.
ORAS 2: Alastor Law -- Has a YouTube so should be decent.
ORAS 3: reiku -- sorry don't know you
ORAS 4: pokebasket -- Probably the most interesting player from Spain. I see him finish in the top of almost every tournament and am interested to see how he fares against people that are not randoms.
ORAS 5: [K-12] The Machine -- is an old ass nigga so we'll see how he does.
BW OU: Lightchu -- sorry don't know you
DPP OU: Malekith -- I'd honestly say that Malekith is the best on this team. Better than M Dragon. The DPP players are all really solid, hopefully this man can do well.
ADV OU: M Dragon -- the old gens master on this team. Here are some words from the Telegend: Fuck you.
GSC OU: Colchonero -- Another solid old gens player for Spain and one of the more experienced. GSC is gay, hope he survives.
RBY OU: FAFUS -- Another old ass nigga on Spain. Maybe he will know about the new RBY mechanics after Hipmonlee fucked up.

Subs: Axel10 -- sorry don't know you
Subs: Tyrano -- sorry don't know you
Subs: Real FV13 -- I think his bench warming is more real than his skills.
Subs: angel0mike -- Made the semifinals of a tour but anyone can do it with hax.
Subs: DestinyUnknown -- I only know Destiny Device sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)