Vulpix giveaway over, this may be locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be giving out just-hatched female Drought Vulpixes on GTS starting in about 10 minutes and probably lasting a couple hours. I've got about 40 of them. If you want one look for a level 1 female Vulpix from Preschooler Tom of USA-Minnesota.

(And in coming days I'll randomly put them up sometimes, and I usually won't post about it.)

If this kind of thing isn't allowed in this forum, I apologize.

I don't see any rules stopping this, so I'm sure you'll be ok. Have you tested the gts to make sure everyone else can access it? i tried it once and it didn't work....

yay just got one! what are the ivs?

Edit: Sassy nature and not so great IVs
Good for breeding though :)

They're not going very quickly so probably anyone who wants one can get one. GTS is working fine for me. I hope it's working for other people :(

Yeah, these will suck competitively, but they are female so they can be bred.

I'm asking for Patrats :)

Oh, you'll have to make your GTS search really specific to find one.

can i have one?
If you can get on GTS, definitely, search for Vulpix, level 1-10, female, United States of America.

If you can't get on GTS sure, PM me and we can trade, maybe tomorrow at about this time if that works.

edit: Oh yeah, if you happen to not have seen a Vulpix in the game then you can't get one on GTS :(

edit: Looks like they'll probably last the whole 2 hours. I've given out about 10 so far.
edit: Err ... 20 have already gone ... looks like they might not last as long as I thought.

This is fun :)

edit: They're almost gone now, only 7 left. Wow, it looks like I'll successfully give them all away. (I'm offering these on multiple websites.)

The giveaway is over. Much thanks to the people who took one; this was fun.

Time to unleash my newly-acquired Patrat army upon the world, uhh, I mean release them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)