vincent van teal

I'm becoming an artist now and this is my thread. You can request stuff and I'll draw it if it's pokemon related, or tournament/smogon related.

Charizard in the Blue Skies - teal6, 2017

This piece shows Charizard, a great pokemon, showing his incredible power in the blue skies. It is a metaphor for postmodernism, calling attention to the lack of meaning that has gripped western civilization following the atrocities of the second World War and subsequent rise of international corporatism.

Professor Focus Blast - teal6, 2017

This work is autobiographical, and shows a bewildered pokemon reporter asking me, teal6, what it was like to hit 8 out of 8 focus blasts and crit one. As you can see, I am giving a thumbs up, which is widely known to mean "good".

Portrait of a Fan - teal6, 2017

This is a character study on my friend starmaster. It shows his reaction to bro fist using thunderbolt against a Squirtle. Because of the deep nature revealed through my artwork here, I call this piece Portrait of a Fan.

I'd like to be your first customer! May I have an angry machamp wearing a cape and crown please

Sank you
No problem.

The Weight of the Crown - teal6, 2017

This work depicts a Machamp who is the ruler of a country, or a dojo, or something. He is angry - his peaceful nature is at odds with the difficult decisions often asked of a ruler (indicated by his crown and cape). It is difficult to wear the crown.

I was about to suggest some things to work on in the future, but the detailed captions to each one of them pretty much compensates every flaw on the visual side, so I'm at odds as to what to recommend here.
Hi Bummer, thanks for visiting. If you ever feel you need any tips on your works please feel free to let me know. As a veteran I feel it's important to stoke the flames of younger, less experienced artists and would be happy to do so at any time.

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
id like to request u draw me sabella and my reaction after losing olt finals to a pikachu. ty vincent van teal good luck and god speed friend!

id like to request u draw me sabella and my reaction after losing olt finals to a pikachu. ty vincent van teal good luck and god speed friend!
I can work on this, of course.

august per your request, please see the following:

A Day in the Life of a Happy Salamence - teal6, 2018
thehappymence.png

Here we see something simple - a kinder image for some trying times. This is a Salamence, done with the wars of ORAS UU, enjoying his vacation. Rest well, Salamence!

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
to the fans: this man is the best artist in the world, we must request more work from him
Challenge accepted. Draw the mon from my pfp, but in space.

EDIT:
now that i have the artist badge, it will require $1,000 for any given picture. however, if you are my ally or friend, it will still be free. thanks.
Nope, nope nope nope nope im outa here

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)