Video thread

This thread is for me to post videos. I'll post the latest videos in the OP, and also in a new post to highlight that the thread updated. You can browse the thread to see the list of latest newest videos.

You can post videos too, if you like. In fact, if you want to post a lot of videos, edit all your videos into one post! Then I can link that post from the OP and people can find a whole bunch of videos easily.

Important video resources!
Cartoons Channel, with all sorts of Battle Capacity stuff
My own channel, with a lot of match uploads.

Video guides
Syclant Guide
Colossoil Guide
Arghonaut Guide

Newest videos
Cascavian unveiled! I play Casc vs Cartoons playing almost all of the cast.

Part one
Part two

Thanks for setting up this thread Fim! Going to have to sticky this.

That match versus TGM was very fun. Moreso than your regular Ohm, you have to be very careful in your approach. This was also a match where two generally defensively-minded characters have to try to apply pressure. On paper, Pyroak should have the upper hand here, but TGM made Cyclohm a real wall in certain instances here, eventually pushing me into a corner that I found very hard to escape from.

Your matches against Wyverii are always enjoyable to watch, especially to see how her playing with Soil has improved over time. At this point she's definitely a top tier threat with him. That horn is just so hard to get around, I can just feel your frustration everytime she impaled you when you tried to move.

Thanks for setting up this thread Fim! Going to have to sticky this.

That match versus TGM was very fun. Moreso than your regular Ohm, you have to be very careful in your approach. This was also a match where two generally defensively-minded characters have to try to apply pressure. On paper, Pyroak should have the upper hand here, but TGM made Cyclohm a real wall in certain instances here, eventually pushing me into a corner that I found very hard to escape from.
I get the feeling Ohm can sort of force Oak to approach, but Oak cares way less about ohm being in his face than vice versa. I especially liked all of tgms crazy set ups to twister. Comboing into them, and at one point, using twister immediately after a slow projectile to catch the dash in.

Your matches against Wyverii are always enjoyable to watch, especially to see how her playing with Soil has improved over time. At this point she's definitely a top tier threat with him. That horn is just so hard to get around, I can just feel your frustration everytime she impaled you when you tried to move.
Haha, my channel is secretly the 'Wyverii plays Colossoil' channel: Featuring FimPhym. With most characters, especially Kril, there is a syndrome of feeling like I have been kicking Wyv's arse all round. Then I look at the health bars and see I'm the one near death. Stupid sexy 5C.

Making a new post to bring attention to edited OP with a trio of new videos. Marathon of me vs Xaqwais! I'll continue to make posts here each time I update with new videos, so it should be easy to know when there are new videos or not.

Thanks for these again, Fim.

If anyone hasn't already, check out the Colossoil guide Fim has put up. Great material if you're looking to pick up Cyzir's massive drill monster.

I'm going to work on getting frapps up and functioning so I can start uploading some high quality videos too.

So, I uploaded some Ohm vs Rev matches.

FimPhym Cyclohm vs Viashino Wizard Revenankh
Part two!

Ohm vs Rev is hard in the opposite way Oak vs Rev is. The first stage is finding out that Bind and Shadow punch are cruel and hard to punish. The next stage if working out various little dance moves Ohm can pull off to dodge the mix up and punish with 5C a-tshock. Last thing I was trying was weird twister set ups and j.B combos. All I can say is I hope some Ohm players develop the match further, 'cause while it's Rev's favour I think it's very winnable!

Thanks for the uploads, Fim. Can't wait to see some videos of Casc going up against actual competition though, haha

:pirate:
yargh...

Water Pulse
Triple Kick
Waterfall

Ability: Inner Focus
Super: Agility

Was that thing which pulled Pyroak towards him a Vacuum wave? Anyways, looks like a bunch of fun stuff. Can't wait for the Voodoom release!

If you're subscribed to the Youtube page, I've been hinting loudly at the imminent release of the next version of the game.

Obviously the biggest addition will be Voodoom, but there's a bunch of aesthetic changes you can look forward to, like new hitsparks and more color swaps for each character.

So check out some of the latest vids here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/capfight#p/u

Wait-can you list what moves Doom is using? He looks pretty awesome-and I'm really wondering how that swordplay-voodoo play shift works.

Secondly...given you designed him...will Tomohawk get a cameo in v6?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)