VGC Secret Santa Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well coinflips are done. If your opponent wasn't active please make sure to let me know ahead of time so I can know who is actually being inactive , _ ,

Round One is up for VGC Secret Santa so make sure to get your battles done as soon as possible. Here are some things to keep in mind during the round.

• If there are any legality issues with the team you received please PM me and we'll make fixes
  • IF YOU'RE UPSET WITH THE TEAM YOU GOT AND THINK IT'S BAD DO NOT BOTHER COMPLAINING TO ME ABOUT IT :]
  • The games will be played out on Showdown, but if both parties agree to play on catridge then that is fine by me.
  • Feel free to post results in the thread, BUT PM ME THE REPLAYS.
  • If there are activity issues with your opponent, add me to the PM and we will try to work it out.
  • You are not allowed to change anything on the teams you have been given without consulting me
  • If you don't see your name on the bracket it is probably because you didn't send me a team in the past week. No, I will not accept it now.
Anyway have fun everyone and have a Happy New Year :]

Rounds lasts for: January 8th - January 15th

http://challonge.com/58a5iajq

Jio

God is Good
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Round 3 will go up sometime later once I finish with activity stuff and team pairings

When I contacted one of my potential opponents last week I was told that they hadn't played yet...

2 rounds, no games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)