VGC 2014 Analysis Reservation Thread

slayerx725232

"to sea, or not to sea" ~Melodramatic Sailor
Got permission from Laurel to take over Gyarados, since it's been inactive for awhile. Will post the skeleton (which I believe was completed earlier) in a bit.

Not as of yet, I think we should be seeing it soon as it has been released international now.
Alright that's what I thought, just making sure I didn't miss anything.

Edit: If things get changed to allow tutor moves, I'm reserving the three analyses I did; Scizor, Conkeldurr, Manectric if they need updates(Very likely)

Last edited:
I would wait a week or two before any analyses get done, this metagame is going to be completely different and has yet to even begin to develop past just testing things.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Also we should probably wait for a dedicated reservation thread to be put up as having them in the '14 thread will cause some confusion.

Hey, when we will start to make VGC'15 analysis? The rules were revealed and we need to start to make analysis to top-tier threats like Mega Salamence or Landorus-T

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey, when we will start to make VGC'15 analysis? The rules were revealed and we need to start to make analysis to top-tier threats like Mega Salamence or Landorus-T
Give the season a few weeks to settle down and I expect we'll get a new reservation thread.

Ignore everything I said that I wanted to do. I think I tried to hard to get involved, so I'm just gonna be a lurker. Feel free to ask if you would like any assistance :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)