VGC 2014 Analysis Reservation Thread

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I dont see Kingdra on the Preliminary Pokedex or anywhere else

I'll take it if that's ok
no new reservations. soz.

also ill take over lucario if thats ok. I can get it out of WIP fairly quickly, so ill do it tomorrow morning

Last edited:
no new reservations. soz.

also ill take over lucario if thats ok. I can get it out of WIP fairly quickly, so ill do it tomorrow morning
just do aromatisse, we don't have time for lucario, and not much of this is finished
qc reject: 1/2

I'd message Laurel first to see if he's ok with.

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
After Noivern is done, I will begin writing up random skeletons that were just there for the new dex rush if that is fine with people. I will post what I take over here (they will be high priority mons dw)

Inspirited

is a Contributor Alumnus
because the VGC '14 season is over. Worlds ends it is the thing. Although it will still be played by some, we were told not to reserve anything new until next season. C&C is kinda a mess as is right now and I would like to see it cleaned up before adding new things to it. Just be patient, we will be back to this soon ^_^

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
You all have my permission to right up skeletons that havnt been touched in a while
I'll do Rotom-H and Rotom-W then. I'll add the choice sets for Rotom-H and Scarf for Rotom-W in while I'm at it. I'll leave Luke until I've got it done.

Ik this is above the allowed amount of analyses, but it is needed finished before the end of the season, so yea.

I'll do Rotom-H and Rotom-W then. I'll add the choice sets for Rotom-H and Scarf for Rotom-W in while I'm at it. I'll leave Luke until I've got it done.

Ik this is above the allowed amount of analyses, but it is needed finished before the end of the season, so yea.
just write them up don't add anything they're fine as is. turn the bullet points into sentences. also someone can take greninja for me I'm not finishing it.

I am likely extremely late but I would like to take a jab at a Hitmontop analysis, despite the fact that it isn't priority.

Inspirited

is a Contributor Alumnus
I am not Laurel, but I would say go for it. Rotom-H is a staple mon and needs to be completed as soon as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)