VGC 2014 Analysis Reservation Thread

Laurel edit: We are not currently accepting new analyses for VGC 2014. However, you may ask for permission to take over an unfinished one.

Post here if you would like to reserve analyses for VGC 2014. Though there are a few guidelines:
  • Please prioritize the most relevant Pokemon. We can move onto stuff like Simisear once the big boys get their analysis
  • Analyses of Pokemon that are deemed not relevent enough may be rejected for the time being.
  • You need special permission to reserve more than one analysis. PM me if you'd like said permission

How to make your analysis:
  • Copy and paste the template provided in the Gen 6 analysis format thread.
  • Create a skeleton of what you're going to write. Make simple bulleted points conveying what the mons does, explaining parts of the set, and conveying good team mates
  • A Quality control member will then come by and check your analysis to see if it's up to par. They'll make recommend changes to your analysis which you are expected to implement ASAP.
  • After 2 quality control control checks, two grammar checker will proofread your analysis. Once they approve it, you analysis is done and will be uploaded on site!

Top Priority Pokemon
Aegislash - Done: Chenkovsky
Amoonguss - Done: Darnell
Bisharp - Done: Laurel

Chandelure - GP: Superbobbobbob3
Charizard - Done: lucariojr / unfixable
Conkeldurr - Done: Professor Birch

Ferrothorn - QC: magicxgame -> unfixable
Garchomp - GP: WreckDra
Gardevoir - Done: Gamer Boy
Gengar - QC: Laurel -> Pinoy Pwnage
Greninja - Done: Laurel
Gyarados - QC: slayerx725232
Kangaskhan - Done: Lucariojr
Mamoswine - Done: Theorymon / Laurel
Manetric - Done: Professor Birch
Mawile - Done: TheMantyke
Meowstic - Done: Chenkovsky
Politoed - Done: Laurel

Rotom-Heat - QC: TheMantyke -> Superbobbobbob3
Rotom-Wash - Done: TheMantyke -> Darnell
Salamence - Done: Chenkovsky
Scizor - Done: Professor Birch
Scrafty - Done: Cobalt314
Talonflame - Done: gamer boy
Tyranitar - Done: Chenkovsky

Venusaur - QC: Xlstevo

Other Reserved Analysis
Aerodactyl - Done: WreckDra
Ampharos - Done: Chenkovsky
Hydreigon - Done: Jonater
Ludicolo - Done: Chenkovsky
Mienshao - Done: xlstevo
Noivern - Done: WreckDra
Pinsir - Done: Pinoy Pwnage
Raichu - Done: P3DS
Reuniclus - Done: Max Carvalho -> Soulblaster
Roserade - Done: LightningLuxray
Smeargle - Done: gamer boy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll do Bisharp only because it's one of my favorite mons, and one set should not be too hard. Also, in the OP change the 4th bullet point to "two grammar checkers" ;]

Gengar or Sableye sound good. Good luck with either.

Also, I wrote the mass of Skeletons I posted over Thursday and Friday as sort of a quick effort to get content ready for an upcoming site revamp. If you would like to "adopt" any of the skeletons I wrote in that time frame, feel free to take them here. I'll make it more apparent which ones I'm talking about sometime later if it isn't clear enough.

I'm currently writing a greninja topic, it may not be ready till tomorrow due to photographing a wedding today, if its not good enough due to it being my first time you will still be able to extract the info you want for a new topic, just going over the main set with changes for VGC since its doubles

Greninja finished and uploaded

Be nice guys this is my first analysis ever, i don't mind harsh, just make sure its not harsh for no reason. I want to be able to understand why you are being harsh so i can improve my writing

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
IK it isn't high prioroty, but can I maybe do Rhyperior when I get T-Tar out of WIP?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)