SM UU UU Sun Team (Feedback would be appreciated)

Should I replace Rodan's Iron Head?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my UU Sun team (keep in mind I'm new to Smogon Team-building):
Kate (Delphox):
Delphox.png

Blaze
Moves:
Flamethrower
Toxic
Psychic
Light Screen
Delphox is my favorite starter so I put her on my team. I think she has some great stall game and decent power

Rodan (Shiny Mega-Aerodactyl):
Mega-Aerodactyl Shiny.gif

Aerodactylite
Tough Claws
Moves:
Dragon Claw
Hone Claws
Stone Edge
Iron Head
Great physical attacker though I think i should replace Iron head with something else. I also wanted a Mega on this team and I think Aerodactyl is the best UU physical Mega.

Ms. Sylvi (Shiny Sylveon):
Shiny Sylveon.gif

Leftovers
Pixilate
Moves:
Hyper Voice
Moonblast
Calm Mind
Wish
I think this pokemon needs the most changes. I wanted a powerful special attacking fairy type and I thought thought the calm mind into Moonblast/Pixilated Hyper Voice would be good.

Bedrock-Boiled (Alolan Exeggcutor):
a-exeggutor.png

Sitris berry
Harvest
Moves:
Dragon Hammer
Giga Drain
Wood Hammer
Reflect
i came up with the Wood Hammer recoil into Giga Drain about a month ago (Yes, I know Verlisify did it before but I didn't know that at the time). He also has Reflect for extra defense.

Mr. Krabz (Crabominable):
740Crabominable_Dream.png

Rocky Helmit
Anger point
Moves:
Ice Hammer
Power-Up Punch
Earthquake
CrabHammer
Another AMAZING physical attacker. And Anger Point has a chance to make it even better (If that's even possible).

Squidwarden (Shiny Tentacruel):
Shiny Tentacruel.gif

Leftovers
Clear Body
Moves:
Scald
Sludge Bomb
Toxic
Hex
Toxic/Sludge Bomb into Hex :pimp:. Also a good mini-tank.

Thank you for looking at my team. Please send feedback below:heart:

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! Unfortunately I'll have to lock your RMT as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)