UU Premier League IV Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
So what's the deal with the Battle Girls vs Monsters? The standings still say it was 3-3, so did anyone get an activity win or extension?

Sacri'

the end is here
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
So what's the deal with the Battle Girls vs Monsters? The standings still say it was 3-3, so did anyone get an activity win or extension?
Pretty sure King UU is getting the activity win and Raseri vs Callo is a dead match. In that case, Battle Girls win the week 4-3

Last edited:
bullshit, getting an activity win because dodmen was 15 mins too late is just fucked up considering kink suggested the time right before deadline and then was not able to wait 15 mins more lmao

So I just got done looking up all the Week 4 replays, pain in the ass tbh. Should have usage for it done in a couple days.

dodmen want me to send you the list of replays so you can update the replay thread?

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
bullshit, getting an activity win because dodmen was 15 mins too late is just fucked up considering kink suggested the time right before deadline and then was not able to wait 15 mins more lmao
He was an an hour and 45 minutes late - he showed up at 12:45AM EST when the match was scheduled for 11pm. I had a valid activity win and I've claimed it. Move on with your life.

e: I know it's extremely frustrating when a teammate lets you down, so I highly encourage you go pm your teammate and tell him to show up on time for future rounds. I have a job and responsibilities and I don't have all night to waste waiting for a dude to get his shit together.

e#2: I waited for an extra 1.5 hours past our scheduled time. I did my due diligence, I even told the guy to message me on Snapchat since I'm on my phone as I lull into a calm and serene sleep. Settle your conflicts on your own time.

Last edited:
Sorry to interrupt this rousing discussion, but thought I'd go ahead and post Week 4 stats, considering I burned through them in just a couple hours. Amazing how easy it is to do when you just sit down and get it done.

http://pastebin.com/SkCa7NzW

Due to a strange astral phenomenon, every Pokemon in ADV/DPP got listed this week. Horray. And I fixed me putting "Darmanidan" in the BW listings. fml

Another week down, and now I can go back to not having to look replays up myself, thanks to dodmen updating the thread RIGHT after I went and did all the work for this one... Also - since you're probably tired of me tagging you and are bound to see this anyways - you listed Week 5 as Week 4. RIP.

Man, it feels like it was just yesterday when I last made one of these posts... Oh wait.

Week 5 Usage is now done! Now I'm finally caught up and can finally not think about usage stats until next week!!!(not counting when the actual monthly stats come out in a few days...)

http://pastebin.com/1vvW7rVi

Just one missing mon this week, in DPP.

Man, Semis are approaching quick, can't wait for that easy ride for me.

Adaam

إسمي جف
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Grand Slam Winner
3 way tie for fourth between the Socialites, Lindas, and Delinquents with the Battle Girls one point behind. Should be an interesting last week!

Sooooo... I'd already have put last week's usage up by now, but I'm waiting for replay thread to update. Mostly because I've had a few issues trying to find them all myself, plus a little confusion around a couple others...

Soon(TM) tho.

SO....

I've been waiting for the replay thread to update to get all the games from Week 6. Turns out I'm a complete idiot; the Standings spreadsheet actually has links to every replay. Shoutout to everyone who pointed that out to me(ie. nobody). So with that, Week 6 is done.

http://pastebin.com/h9qsUQEL

Only real note is 2 DPP mons aren't listed. Everything else is same as usual.

I will, however, post this, just for Omfuga :
50 | Florges | 1 | 3.5714% | 0 | 0.0000%

Once Week 7 ends, I should have that usage up a bit quicker, now I know where to find the replays pretty easily. Then it's onto easy street and Semis/Finals usage.

Hello. Me again.

Tbh, I expected this thread to be moderately active. I mean, it's not the big SPL, but still... Anyways, this triple post is to announce (to the people that care):

Week 7 Usage is done.
http://pastebin.com/xdF7btaB

Two ADV mons missing. Not much else to say.

Now just to get through Semis and Finals. I'll also post a grand-total sort of usage report as well at the end, just for the hell of it.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I care <3

and if you want we can discuss how i warned you guys buying CHESTIE and rey would be a waste of cash

ps: im really happy people were able to overcome their love for shit like moltres and started using mons that are actually good.

After the display of the strongest johns seen in this year's UUPL, I can finally post this:

Semifinals usage is done!

http://pastebin.com/wpEukgm8

There was... 2 ADV and 1 DPP mons not revealed this week. But don't worry about messaging me last mons; it's not that big of a deal. (shoutouts to the people that did before anyways)

Once finals are done, I'll get that usage up ASAP, as well as a sort of grand-total sort of usage report for the entire UUPL.

Man, part of me can't believe it's finally over. But here we are. Grats to Omfuga and the P2s.

Anyways, with no further ado: UUPL Finals Usage:
http://pastebin.com/ie9S81pS

And, since it felt kind of weird to do usage for tiers with one game, I also give you...
THE GRAND TOTAL UUPL USAGE! (Now 100% less incorrect...)
http://pastebin.com/RxdP8eLj

This is a cumulative usage from beginning to end of UUPL. Honestly it took about 2 minutes to set up(spreadsheet formulas are really nice).

I feel like I should add shoutouts or something, but can't really think of many. I guess shoutouts to GrilledClawitzer for helping me with the draft trades. Also for helping me confirm a few games I couldn't find any good record of. Also Merlouvynis for finding a couple replays I couldn't. Shoutouts to everyone who played games on alts and didn't bother to post a replay; thanks for making my life hell <3.

Also thanks to everyone who played in UUPL. Because without games, I wouldn't have anything to do usage on....

Last edited:
mega aero top usage wow im so surprised
glad swampert is #2, this mon is incredibly good, great glue mon, best mega atm too imo

30 | Conkeldurr | 14 | 6.1947% | 10 | 71.4286%
honestly is almost dumb how conkeldurr has 0 decent switchins, im not amazed by this stat

but it is not like he is a machamp tho, ban no guard dynamic punch
59 | Machamp | 5 | 2.2124% | 4 | 80.0000%

shedinja was used twive and brought 2 wins, which is really cool

and...

40 | Milotic | 11 | 4.8673% | 9 | 81.8182%

amazed but not surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)