UU Player of the Week #10: Hogg

What's the most humiliating meme you've lost to in any Pokémon game
I'm not humiliated at all about it but teal beat me in last UUPL with CB Hydreigon and Belly Drum Darmanitan.
why do we refuse clicking the super effective move everytime we play?
I just hope we never have to play each other for an actual tour bro cause that game's gonna be aids.
your not going to suspect latias right lol
we'll see but as of right now i'll be even more mad if that gets banned than i am about azumarill.
top 5 king uu moments (in order)
1. the stealth rock one
2. tentacruel
3. self appointment to uu council
4. the other stealth rock one
5. waterfall flinch to win uu open
mfk: advantage, pearl (latias mode), sbb
kill advantage, kill myself

Amaroq

Cover me.
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Since someone didn't answer my big wall of questions the first time around, I'll try this again.

General Pokemon Stuff:
Who do you think are the top five SM UU players and why (feel free to list the top ten if you feel like ranking that many players)?

Who do you think are some good up-and-coming UU players?

What do you think of UU's current tournament structure? Do you think we would benefit more or less from moving to a more "standard" seasonal structure?

What do you think should be done to help the UU community continue to grow and develop (feel free to talk about any or all of the following aspects: increasing the size of the playerbase as a whole, increasing the competitiveness of the playerbase at any and all levels, fostering more forum contribution, helping new players network with more experienced players, etc.)?

UUPL (feel free to skip all or part of these questions if you don't feel comfortable answering them):
What do you think of UUPL so far? Are teams and players performing more or less as you expect them to?

Which player or team's performance has surprised you the most so far (this can be positive or negative)?

How closely did your team's final draft align with your expectations/desires?

What did you think of the auction as a whole?

What good decisions do you think managers made before or during the draft (for example, Shiba retaining HT)?

What bad decisions do you think managers made before or during the draft (for example, Shiba spending 10,000 credits on that Amaroq idiot)?

What decisions related to the draft do you find just plain confusing (for example, Shiba being allowed to manage to begin with)?

Did the various managers draft more or less the way you thought they would, or did some of them surprise you?

What is your thought process when building a team for a Premier League? What plans do you make before the auction? What thoughts do you have and what actions do you take during the auction?

Beyond the obvious "can win games", what do you look for in a player when building a Premier League team?

What do you think of the decision to add retention rights and relegations to UUPL?

Do you ever intend to manage UUPL again in the future?

Non-Pokemon-Related Questions
What do you think about meeting and interacting with people from all over the world through Smogon?

Do you watch live-action shows or movies? If so, what genres, shows, and/or movies are your favorite?

Do you play any sports or get any other forms of exercise?

Do you like to read? If so, what books/genres are your favorite(s)?

Thank you for your time.

Manipulative

Camila <3
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Got another interview for you guys and I'll leave it right down below! Feel free to look for it in the OP as well.

Sacri'

Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
I'm a 16 years old french guy, currently in high school. I like reading, listening to music, watching series and spending time with friends.

Most known for?
Winning NU Open, making it to the last Slam playoffs and being a former local uu meme.

Favorite Pokemon?
Absol

Most Used Pokemon?
Aerodactyl-Mega in both ORAS and SM.

What brought you to Smogon and competitive Pokemon in general?
I believe I first registered a smogon account in order to schedule with some other player for a french team tour and I ended up staying around. I found about competitive pokemon early during the XY era, it took me a lot of time to start building and playing decently because no one told me about Smogon back then.

What made you choose your name?
Back in like 2011 I would play a MMORPG called Dofus, I was using a type of character called "Sacrieur" so I picked "Sacrilege" for obvious reasons. The friends I had in game called me "Sacri'" because it was shorter, I kept that as my pseudo when I entered the pokeweb a few years later.

What is your favorite Generation of Pokemon and why?
DPP has to be my favorite Generation just because my first pokemon game ever was Diamond. Worth noting that I can still look back at the 4G mons and say most of them are pokemons I appreciate.

Thoughts on the SM UU metagame so far?
I like it a lot! Doesn't have anything that stands out as busted to me, there's a lot of room to innovate without being too match up reliant which is something I appreciate a lot in a metagame.

What is your favorite playstyle?
Bulky Offense has defined the teams I build for a really long time. It's just very effective in general, I build and use it with relative ease nowadays so yeah.

You have been doing very well in UUPL so far and are known to be a good UU player overall! Are there any tips you would give to newer tournament players in terms of preparation and playing?
The first thing to do to prepare a tournament match is obviously watching the opponent's replays to find out what they like to use so as to build accordingly. There's obviously no need to counterstyle more than needed if you dont really know what they could bring, just use something that seems to always do well versus the things they tend to use while still being a decent team that can handle most threats of the metagame. Being comfortable with the team you use is also very important which is why testing teams with decent players is also important. Having someone else's opinion on the team can't hurt and it helps a lot to see how to handle certain threats in game. When playing the game itself the most important thing is probably to stay calm so as to come up with a decent game plan early on. Thinking through each turn to decide which play to make is also essential to be able to play well with consistensy.

What is your favorite UU Old Gen?
Most definitely DPP. I never took the time to learn ADV and I still don't know half the mechanics, never really got into BW either. DPP has some very cool 'mons, it's a rather balanced metagame with some room for innovation.

Who are some of your favorite people in the Smogon Community?
k I'm just going to randomly tag people I like (knowing that I will forget half of them anyway): HJAD Ark Teddeh dodmen Pearl Amaroq TSR Accelgor BOUFF Tony Hikari HT Eyan Ajna Aquadext Eo Ut Mortus slurmz r0ady Rodriblutar Oglemi ADVANTAGE King UU majaspic22 Cynde Pak Arifeen Killintime Pohjis

Finally can you provide for us a team that you think reflects your current playstyle with a brief explanation of how it works?
Keldeo @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Calm Mind

Metagross @ Assault Vest
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Bullet Punch
- Pursuit

Hydreigon @ Steelium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon

Clefable @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled
- Fire Blast
- Moonblast

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 8 SpA / 16 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Tail
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake

Pretty cool team that I built to beat pokemon sparrow for UUPL Weak 4. Sub CM Keldeo is a great win condition overall, not used much but still very effective. The team is overall pretty straightforward, Steelium Hydreigon makes for a great All out Attacker that can lure many things which will expect it to be locked into one move. Defensive CM LO Clef is also rather rare, it keeps Clefs raw bulk without being nearly as passive.

----------

Thank you for your time and the great interview, Sacri! If you have any questions that you would like to ask him, feel free to leave them below. I'll be back next week with another interview!

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
I solely check the uupl threads to make sure you win :]] anyways, do you attribute your success in sm so far to becoming better as a player/builder, or is there another reason? regardless, keep up the good work mr. baguette

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
How does it feel being the most handsome teenager in France?

Should I sub you out in week 7 just for fun to ruin your perfect record?

How quick would you kill me if I actually did that?

Will you talk to people next time you hear them talking about PU irl?

on a scale of 1-10, how much do you both love me and find me annoying simultaneously?

love you goat, you're a good kid.

esche

Frust kommt auf, denn der Bus kommt nicht
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
most overrated/most underrated uu mons rn?

most anticipated mega to drop/be released in the near future?

what do you think makes a good player? is there anything in particular that you yourself want to improve on?

thinking about signing up for tutor on b101 would you vouch for me? (references etc)
^ what are you more offended by: nickname or set?

what tiers from older generations would u like to learn/explore?

how do you prepare your cereal?

have you played sm ru recently? if so what do ya think about it?

how did you pick up the reception you got from ppl seeing how you look irl? flattered? weirded out?

what is it that appeals to you about avatar control bets?

what was the bet again?

would you wager again or did you learn your lesson?

;^)

Attachments

Glad to see you got featured sacri!

You are obviously a competent battler outside of the UU tier based off your performance in NU open last Grand Slam. So, do you plan/expect to branch out into the OU gens and participate seriously in those tournaments(WCOP, Classic, Stour, OLT)?

Baguettes or croissants(I am aware you identify as a baguette, so please answer this question unbiasedly)?

Amaroq

Cover me.
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I was originally going to follow Tony's advice and give up, but you promised to answer my questions.

General Pokemon Stuff:

Who do you think are the top five SM UU players and why (feel free to list the top ten if you feel like ranking that many players)?

What do you think of UU's current tournament structure? Do you think we would benefit more or less from moving to a more "standard" seasonal structure?

What is your opinion regarding the influence Z-Moves have on the competitive metagame? How do you feel about this mechanic?

What do you think should be done to help the UU community continue to grow and develop (feel free to talk about any or all of the following aspects: increasing the size of the playerbase as a whole, increasing the competitiveness of the playerbase at any and all levels, fostering more forum contribution, helping new players network with more experienced players, etc.)?

UUPL (feel free to skip all or part of these questions if you don't feel comfortable answering them):
What do you think of UUPL so far? Are teams and players performing more or less as you expect them to?

Which player or team's performance has surprised you the most so far (this can be positive or negative)?

What good decisions do you think managers made before or during the draft (for example, Shiba retaining HT)?

What bad decisions do you think managers made before or during the draft (for example, Shiba spending 10,000 credits on that Amaroq idiot)?

What decisions related to the draft do you find just plain confusing (for example, Shiba being allowed to manage to begin with)?

Did the various managers draft more or less the way you thought they would, or did some of them surprise you?

What do you think of the decision to add retention rights and relegations to UUPL?

How many languages do you speak?

Do you think Smogon provides non-native speakers with opportunities to learn and practice English in a relatively "safe" and supportive environment?

What do you think about meeting and interacting with people from all over the world through Smogon?

What are your favorite anime and why? Recommend some good ones for me. Keep in mind that my taste in entertainment is brutal and violent.

Do you watch live-action shows or movies? If so, what genres, shows, and/or movies are your favorite?

Thank you for your time.

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Why are you so fat

Do you plan on being benched next week so we can have the same records?

Predicts for who makes play offs with us?

Hows it feel to go from a ladder hero meme to a player ppl actually respect?

Exiline

Banned deucer.
is a Past SCL Championis a Two-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
why did you break moutemoute's record in fcl ?

why did you start playing UU (i barely saw you playing OU) ?

do you play old gens (gen 5 and before)?

thought on reuniclus on UU ?

will you give me UU teams for grand slam ♥ ?

Sacri'

the end is here
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just give up Amaroq, nobody's going to answer your questions. :c

To Sacri:

Thoughts on the Le Pen family gaining over 10% of votes in one generation. More to come? :o
Congratulations on your great UUPL record so far! Who out of you, dodmen and Pearl is gonna end up with the best one? c:
Are you enjoying being part of what seems to be the second best team this UUPL? :p
Do I have to worry about any future roasts now that I've lined up myself? :s
Is Emmanuel Macron a good step-grandfather? x:
It's worrying but considering the current situation of the country it was expected. Hoping the next 5 years will be good enough not to make them come back stronger.
Thanks! I'm obviously hoping it'll be me but I don't mind sharing.
Yup, UUPL is quite great this year, wouldn't change anything.
If you keep on playing as well as you did last week you should be safe :')
Rich, handsome and powerful, you've got your answer.

I solely check the uupl threads to make sure you win :]] anyways, do you attribute your success in sm so far to becoming better as a player/builder, or is there another reason? regardless, keep up the good work mr. baguette
Thanks again for the support. <3
I think it's a mix for both, I feel like I don't get nervous nearly as easily as I used to but I also feel rather comfortable with building SM teams.

How does it feel being the most handsome teenager in France?

Should I sub you out in week 7 just for fun to ruin your perfect record?

How quick would you kill me if I actually did that?

Will you talk to people next time you hear them talking about PU irl?

on a scale of 1-10, how much do you both love me and find me annoying simultaneously?

love you goat, you're a good kid.
Actually most people find me average looking so not that great. <:

No.

6 seconds top.

I still think it would be awkward but who knows maybe I will.

Love you too. c:

most overrated/most underrated uu mons rn?

most anticipated mega to drop/be released in the near future?

what do you think makes a good player? is there anything in particular that you yourself want to improve on?

thinking about signing up for tutor on b101 would you vouch for me? (references etc)
^ what are you more offended by: nickname or set?

what tiers from older generations would u like to learn/explore?

how do you prepare your cereal?

have you played sm ru recently? if so what do ya think about it?

how did you pick up the reception you got from ppl seeing how you look irl? flattered? weirded out?

what is it that appeals to you about avatar control bets?

what was the bet again?

would you wager again or did you learn your lesson?

;^)
I feel Gliscor is slightly overrated simply because it's a ground type that makes your team weaker to Raikou. Conkeldurr and Metagross are both great and still arent used as much as they deserve in my opinion.

I would love to use Mega Swampert again but I don't know If I like the effect it would have on this metagame.

While my decision making in game has definitely improved these past months, I still don't find my playing as consistent as I want it to be.

The name is nothing I haven't seen before but the set really does hurt to look at.

DPP Ubers seems fun, DPP in general is cool.

Cereals first.

I tried building a few teams but they are still bad so I'll probably borrow teams until I can build myself. The tier itself seems pretty decent.

Didn't get any negative reactions so assuming every message received werent ironical I'd say I was flattered.

Betting can be fun at times, I feel like avatar control isn't big of a deal but it's still something that most of us care about hence why betting on that is fun.

Whoever loses the bo3 has to make their avatar a selfie for a week, that was the Bushtush one. I also bet with Hikari that I would get avatar control and ct if I found a meme that he posted in 2017.

I most definitely did lol.

Glad to see you got featured sacri!

You are obviously a competent battler outside of the UU tier based off your performance in NU open last Grand Slam. So, do you plan/expect to branch out into the OU gens and participate seriously in those tournaments(WCOP, Classic, Stour, OLT)?

Baguettes or croissants(I am aware you identify as a baguette, so please answer this question unbiasedly)?
Thanks!

This year I only signed up to ADV, DPP and BW cup because I dislike the two others. I wasn't really trying and ended getting rather unlucky in early rounds. I doubt I'd get in this WCOP but maybe in the future depending of how well I do. I might seriously try next ST but losing 2 week-end evenings each week is rather annoying. I will probably try to get in OLT if I don't get tired of laddering too fast.

That's actually a tough choice because both taste really good but I'm going with baguette because that's what I eat the most out of the two. Almost forgot about that baguette meme. :x

I was originally going to follow Tony's advice and give up, but you promised to answer my questions.
General Pokemon Stuff:

What is your opinion regarding the influence Z-Moves have on the competitive metagame? How do you feel about this mechanic?

How many languages do you speak?

Do you think Smogon provides non-native speakers with opportunities to learn and practice English in a relatively "safe" and supportive environment?

What are your favorite anime and why? Recommend some good ones for me. Keep in mind that my taste in entertainment is brutal and violent.

Thank you for your time.
1 Dodmen
2 Pearl
3 Kushalos
4 Poek
5 Christo

I think the top 2 are even and the tiers playerbase obviously still has to grow. UUPL gives us a decent way to see who seems to do well but a lot of good players are playing other tiers which makes rankings a bit harder to make.

Bushtush, Arifeen and Eyan, all three of them have been doing decent so far.

As much as I would appreciate one standard SM UU tour each season I think our current tour structure brings a lot of diversity and the Majors format is super fun.

Even though Z moves made a lot of pokemons outright broken, I'm a huge fan of the amount of possibilities they bring to teams.

Haven't thought about it that much but making forums are active as possible is definitely a step in the right direction if we want our playerbase to keep on improving.

I definitely expected hoggs team to perform better than they did, drafting good tour players has always been an effective strategy in UUPL but it didn't seem to work well this season for some reasons. I expected usual powerhouses like HT, Christo and xMarth to pull off a better record than the one they currently have. On the other hand, I'm glad to see Pak shining more as he's one of the best UUers oras has seen I think.

Kink told me about his draft plan shortly before the auction, it seemed really good and since everything went the way he planned them to I'm obviously happy with final result.

Auctions were definitely fun to follow, I was glad to see my teams draft plan to come through as said earlier.

Tony's retain of Pearl and Kink's retain of Eo were the best decisions I think and both players have been proving that each week so far.

That's obviously easy to say now that we are 6 weeks in but spending 16k on choolio probably wasnt the best decision considering his current record.

Nothing was actually confusing to me, each managers just went with their guts and drafted players they trusted.

I went for the amount I honestly expected to, not much to say on the subject either.

It definitely gives more responsabilities to managers, I'm not sure whether I like the current system or the old one more just yet.

If you count English, I currently speak two languages.

Smogon and the internet in general have definitely helped me improving. My english gets betters and better, posting and reading on smogon has a lot to do with it.

Interacting with people from all around the world is one of the greatest aspect of the internet and smogon makes no exception.

I'm literally obsessed with SNK/Attack on Titan right now so go watch that if you havent done so already. Season 2 is ongoing so actually you have no excuse.

I'm a lazy asshole.

Fantasy books are probably my favorite genre, I like the Eragon saga the most.

Why are you so fat

Do you plan on being benched next week so we can have the same records?

Predicts for who makes play offs with us?

Hows it feel to go from a ladder hero meme to a player ppl actually respect?
I ain't fat and you know it.

Fuck no.

Tony's and Ict's are safe bets but I really hope all my friends from Shiba's and Bouff's will come through.

It feels quite great and I hope I will keep on improving.

You reckon a +2 Bisharp will get Mach Punched by a Conkeldurr in the remainder of the tour?
I'm currently the only player who actually did well using that busted Conk set so yes is your answer.

why did you break moutemoute's record in fcl ?

why did you start playing UU (i barely saw you playing OU) ?

do you play old gens (gen 5 and before)?

thought on reuniclus on UU ?

will you give me UU teams for grand slam ♥ ?
I have to show dominance when I face the very few french people who play UU.

I started playing UU because of some youtube video back in XY UU beta and I never really stopped.

I play DPP OU and BW OU, mostly for fun.

Reuniclus isn't great at the moment, Trick Room can still rock HOs though.

I will if you give me ubers teams, you know the rule. :p

It is 20:17 right now, I would appreciate some likes as a reward for my hard work. c: potw* btw

Last edited:

Manipulative

Camila <3
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Back with another interview for you all! Feel free to look for it in the OP as well.

Can you tell us a bit about yourself?
Yeah, I am an 18 year old from Miami, Florida. I just graduated High School and will be attending High Point University in the fall. Other than playing Pokemon I like to hang with friends, go to the beach, skateboard, listen to music(mostly rap), and watch Netflix

Most known for?
Being apart of the UU community for the past couple years and participating in SPL twice, once for UU, and once for LC.

Favorite Pokemon?
Dragonite and Jynx

Most Used Pokemon?
In SM UU I'd say Clefable only because its so easy to use. Overall though, Swampert.

What brought you to Smogon and competitive Pokemon in general?
I played Pokemon with my older brother when I was a little kid and stopped playing it around during DPP. I came back to it about 3 years ago playing the emulators on my computer for nostalgia because I did not have a DS. I came across a Youtuber, Blametruth, who was doing PS! lives and that brought me to PS and eventually smogon.

What made you choose your name?
My IRL name is Christopher, and "Christo" is something my family called me as a kid because he didn't like the name Chris. Christo seemed like a good online alias so I stuck with it. Oh, and 14 year old Christo was the gr8, so it only made sense.

What is your favorite Generation of Pokemon and why?
I like DPP the most competitively because both OU and UU gens seem balanced and are enjoyable. ADV is my favorite generation to play in-game though.

Thoughts on the SM UU metagame so far?
I'm not too hot on SM UU tbh. I think it has improved since many of the bans were made, but I do not enjoy the meta that much. Z moves are fun but are stressful to play against.

What is your favorite playstyle?
I use and enjoy most playstyles, although if I had to choose a favorite it would be semi stall and standard offense.

You have been doing very well in UUPL so far and are known to be a good UU player overall! Are there any tips you would give to newer tournament players in terms of preparation and playing?
Thanks! I think the best thing to do to be successful is being able to build really well in whatever tier you are playing in. If you can build well, you will gain a lot of knowledge on the meta and should be ready for what your opponent throws at you. If you are new and struggling with playing optimally, I suggest taking your time, all it takes is experience and trial and error.

What is your favorite UU Old Gen?
ORAS UU during UU Open IV. I think that was one of the best metas ever.

Who are some of your favorite people in the Smogon Community?
There are a lot. I'm not the best at listing them all, but I'll try to name a good amount.
Hogg IronBullet teal6 r0ady Euphonos Manipulative Heysup Bushtush Sam I Yam SoulWind xMarth DrReuniclus SOMALIA fatty ADVANTAGE Star Sacri' ZoroDark Arifeen dodmen Pearl Omfuga -Tsunami- King UU BKC TDK njnp ABR badabing Tony Ice Tea idiotfrommars Luigi HANTSUKI pokeisfun Teddeh Accelgor Chill Shadow TraceofLife FLCL KratosMana

Idk there are a lot I'm gonna stop there although there are more.

Finally can you provide for us a team that you think reflects your current playstyle with a brief explanation of how it works?
Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Toxic
- Scald
- Knock Off
- Defog

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 20 SpD / 232 Spe
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Facade
- Roost

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Def / 232 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Protect
- Scald

Latias @ Psychicium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost

Infernape @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Endeavor

This team is slightly outdated, but I believe it fits my play style really well. It is a bulky setup core mostly aiming to get a Suicune sweep on a paralyzed pokemon after Clefable using T-wave.

----------

Thank you for your time and the great interview, Christo! If you have any questions that you would like to ask him, feel free to leave them below. I'll be back next week with another interview!

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
When are we meeting up irl?

Are you trying to UU or LC this spl? (hell even BW OU if you wanna go crazy)

Aerolyn or Paragon

Anything surprise you out of UUPL?

Favorite strats or teams you've seen so far in the tour?

You are one of the most consistent players I know, never really had a bad period since I've played with you. What is your drive to keep going and keep playing mons? What makes you want to stick with the community?
Thanks! I still find competing in tournaments fun so I stick with that. I don't ladder or contribute anymore, I have no interest in that anymore. I stick with the community because I think pokemon is a solid hobby to have when i have time to just sit on my ass. It stimulates my mind and keeps me thinking, which is better than just watching Netflix or Youtube videos when I have the free time.
When are we meeting up irl?
If you ever visit Miami hmu! I doubt I ever come to Orlando unless its an amusement park.
Are you trying to UU or LC this spl? (hell even BW OU if you wanna go crazy)
I will play whatever my manager drafts me for. If it was my choice, I'd like to DPP or BW, but I would be willing to play UU or LC of course.
Aerolyn or Paragon
I love both, but I think Paragon is easily the best team I've ever used.
Anything surprise you out of UUPL?
you did. why the fuck are you actually doing well? Other than that, I expected Omfuga's team to do well cuz they always do.
Favorite strats or teams you've seen so far in the tour?
Pretty much everything dodmen has brought. I liked his Haxorus team in particular.
What changes would you make to ORAS UU?
I would ban Sylveon. Sylveon makes the tier super annoying even if it isnt broken. And if I were to ban Sylveon, I suppose Conk would need to go as well.
Favorite UU meta outside of 2015 ORAS?
DPP UU is really fun
Favorite rapper(s)?
My favorite rapper is Earl Sweatshirt. My favorite rappers currently are Earl Sweatshirt, XXXtentacion, Denzel Curry, Tyler the Creator, Kendrick Lamar, Playboi Carti, Ski Mask, Lil Wayne, and Joey Bada$$. My favorite rappers not from my generation are MF Doom and 2pac

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)