Project USM OU Teambuilding Competition V2 - Round 19: Stakataka (Voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fake news. In case you didn’t know, at the beginning of sm imsorrylol stole my revolutionary trick room team put a magearna on it and claimed it was his then everyone on the ladder used it.

Nevertheless the vote goes to team 4

pinsir next week or you'll never see your family again

Last edited:

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
It's always difficult to make a descision in this sort of competition as it's almost impossible to keep bias out of it. For instance I see this thread, and in my head I've already decided I'm picking a team with a more offensive Stakataka. That means right off the bat I'm eliminating Team 3 (although it has no ground type, which makes me uncomfortable). Next I look at the TR team posted (Team 6) see 5 setters and a marowak, only 1 momentum grab in lunar dance cress, and a lack of set up to really bulldoze fatter builds making me eliminate that. Next team I look at is Team 4, which seems promising just looking at the 6 mons with no ideas on sets. However, I then see that the team is dreadfully slow as it's lacking a scarfer, and I just can't keep it in the running. Next I look at Team 5 which once again lacks a scarfer, but it's bulky enough to compensate. Yet, I'm a big fan of having teams that can pretty soundly beat Volcarona, as that thing scares me, but with only pex detering that behemoth I fear the Psychium-z set a little to much. This leaves me with Team 1 and Team 2 which are both solid enough to use imo, so I must once again bring bias back into this competition and vote for the team I'd rather use. This lends my vote to Team 2 as a more bulky offensive approach is what I would've gone with, since I'm just not a fan of using Screens HO in general.

Team 5. Also for future reference if I've already posted a team on a different thread can I then use the same team for this competition or should I build another team?

Eclipse

Like a chimp with a machine gun
is a Contributor Alumnus
Jord-e wins this round! Apologies, but I've been busy IRL and haven't been very interested in keeping up with this thread for a little while now because of it. If I can ask Colonel M or Finchinator to lock this thread for me, that would be great, and if someone wants to take it over then check with either one of them. Anyway, thanks everybody for participating in this project and I look forward to participating in future rounds for whoever takes this thread over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)