Ultra sun/moon trainer cap Pikachu QR code

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Mods please close if this is repeated elsewhere but I've not found it anywhere and figured it's the best place for it... Otherwise please leave open)
So if you went to watch the recent Pokemon movie "I choose you" a card was distributed with a QR code for an in-game trainer cap Pikachu. Both myself and Eisenherz have been able to redeem the same code and I have 3 cards that all appear to have an identical QR pattern on them, therfore it would appear that the QR code may be redeemed repeatedly, therfore I shall post the code below so anyone can redeem it, help yourself.
There may be an element of testing needed so please post if you discover or can shed light upon any of the following:
1: We have both redeemed on PAL systems I don't yet know if it'll work on others.

2: As I understand the Movie20 trainer cap codes are only available in SuMo so shouldn't cross swords with this distribution.

Also please note that you need to have reached Akala Island before it will let you redeem the code (an in game message will tell you the same thing if you attempt it before)
If you do redeem the code add a post to give mods an idea as to if this thread is alive and thriving or if it's dead and should be buried!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)