Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Infestation

Is this a good idea? I playtested some games (with a team made around it, of course.) and wanna know if this is a good idea.
Infestation traps the oponent, then Toxic, then you set the Sticky Web and the Stealth Rock. The berry is to you survive better.
Pretty bad idea. How are you on ladder? If you are low it may work

Pretty bad idea. How are you on ladder? If you are low it may work
Almost reaching 1200. I know, I arent very proud.

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Freeze Shock
- Dragon Claw
- Fusion Bolt
- Shadow Claw

Freeze Shock 2-Turn move, Ice-Type, with 140 BP. Icium Z makes it a 1-turn Ice-Type with 200 BP.
Ive already seen something similar, but with Tornadus-T and using Fly. This set is Viable? I am more focused on the Freeze Shock part, the rest are filler. I didnt maked a team around it. Yet.

Almost reaching 1200. I know, I arent very proud.

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Freeze Shock
- Dragon Claw
- Fusion Bolt
- Shadow Claw

Freeze Shock 2-Turn move, Ice-Type, with 140 BP. Icium Z makes it a 1-turn Ice-Type with 200 BP.
Ive already seen something similar, but with Tornadus-T and using Fly. This set is Viable? I am more focused on the Freeze Shock part, the rest are filler. I didnt maked a team around it. Yet.
Icium-Z+ Freeze Shock is already a fairly common set, and probably Kyurem-B's best set. I don't see why you need Shadow Claw though: Ice Beam is better for general attacking. And I personally like Earth Power instead of Dragon Claw so that Magearna, physically defensive Rotom-W, and Magnezone don't walk away unscathed.
As for the EV spread, it seems a shame to let Kyu-B's good Speed stat go to waste, so I like max investment. I also use Naughty Nature for Ice Beam and Earth Power.
But Icium-Z Kyurem-B is a really fun set, and I really really like it :)

Since I've given the Team to several People already now, I might as well make it public, before NJNP Posts it in the sample Teams crediting someone else for it again:

Most Things should be obvious, bulu is for non bb koko, lele, etc., volc is for mmaw, kartana and so on. Dos spread is to outspeed jolly lando and ohko defensive one after rocks

Edit: Derp, forgot the actual copypaste rofl:

Edit2: I can't for the love of god seem to find a properly sized Bulu sprite, so just imagine it's there

Edit3: Finally, le Bulu sprite

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 SpA
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Transform

Sableye (F) @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Knock Off
- Protect
- Recover
- Toxic

Tapu Bulu @ Leftovers
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 224 HP / 52 Def / 232 SpD
Careful Nature
- Horn Leech
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Whirlwind

Volcarona (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 64 Spe
Bold Nature
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 208 Def / 116 SpA / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost
- Thunderbolt

Last edited:
sableye-mega.gif
celesteela.gif
mew.gif
tangrowth.gif
toxapex (1).gif
gliscor.gif

Mega-Sableye Stall (moved from sample thread)

Hey everyone. This is a stall team I created for use during the Arena Trap suspect test. The team does a good job of dealing with most of the meta currently, with Pokémon like Gliscor to counter Heatran and Physical Tapu Koko, which in particular has been a real threat to stall lately. Mew and Celesteela can beat Tapu Lele together and SpD Sableye allows it to cover up weaknesses like Zapdos and Greninja. Tangrowth and Toxapex allow the team to win reliably vs most other stall teams out there with their duo Regenerator abilities (Endless switching and you cant lose basically). Toxapex still carries the Shed Shell to help against Heatran, giving Gliscor a free switch in to pressure it. In general, the team is very effective and very consistent. The main threat to this team is definitely Hoopa-Unbound. There are several ways to deal with this, however you must play very carefully to keep Celesteela, Sableye, and or Tangrowth alive to Knock Off or Heavy Slam. The team doesn't have Stealth Rock in the import, however feel free to add it on Mew or Gliscor.

Importable:

Sableye-Mega (M) @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 60 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Fire Blast

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 228 HP / 216 Def / 64 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Earth Power
- Will-O-Wisp

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
Sassy Nature
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Giga Drain
- Earthquake

Toxapex @ Shed Shell
Calm Nature
- Haze
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Recover

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 188 SpD / 72 Spe
Impish Nature Nature
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Protect
- Roost

Attachments

Last edited:
View attachment 87482 View attachment 87483 View attachment 87485 View attachment 87486 View attachment 87487 View attachment 87488

BALANCE: Mega-Diancie Hazard Stack

Hey its me again. Im going to share with you one of my most successful teams that I've ever made. I know that njnp also posted this team on his discord server, but after obtaining it from me after a ladder match. He has made a couple improvements here and there so I'd like to give a shoutout to him for his help. So, I really wanted to use Mega-Diancie and love the defensive core of Hippowdon + Mantine, so I ended up making a first draft adding Ferrothorn to the team to check some main weaknesses of the team. The team turned out to have a theme surrounding hazards stacking and originally, the team had Flyinium-Z Bulk Up Thundurus, to switch into defogs and get a boost from Defiant. However the team turned out to be a bit slow and lost to Stall teams. This is where NJNP helped out by replacing Thundurus with Physical Tapu Koko, which does a great job of solving both issues. I added Magearna last to add another offensive presence to the team, while still retaining the ability to check threats. It holds the Shuca Berry to lure Landorus-T, Zygarde, and Garchomp, which really annoy the team a lot. The team functions by slowly chipping down opposing Pokemon's HP with Hippowdon, Ferrothorn, and Mantine mainly. Towards the middle of the game you will want to start using Magearna to either try to deal out a lot more consistent damage. Its main role in mid to end-game is to act as a pivot to bring Tapu Koko and Diancie in safely. That is usually the gameplan, however there are always exceptions, so just do what you might have to do to make the team succeed during those exceptions. One main exception is playing against Stall. Here, Tapu Koko is your lord and savior. If it goes down, unless the Stall team is weak enough, you will probably lose to any good Stall player. All of the Pokemon on the team serve an important role against stall, but Tapu Koko is going to be the main source of heavy damage that you can deal. Well anyways, I hope you all enjoy the team if you use it. I'd just like to thank NJNP again for his help. As always, feel free to change anything or make suggestions. Have a nice day :)

Import:

Mantine (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 180 Def / 80 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Defog
- Roost
- Haze

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 32 SpD
Impish Nature
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off

Magearna @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 6 Spe
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Fleur Cannon
- Ice Beam
- Volt Switch

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Wild Charge
- U-turn
- Roost
- Taunt

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Knock Off

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]/[Fire]
You may want to consider adding Brave Bird to Koko. If played correctly, Tangrowth can wall nearly this entire team.

landorus-therian.gif
scizor-mega.gif
magnezone.gif
keldeo-resolute.gif
latios.gif
heatran.gif

Dragon Dance Latios Bulky Offense

Hey everyone. Here is a strange team that I built using Dragon Dance Groundium Z Latios. A bunch of sets on this team are odd, but it is a quite fun team to play nonetheless. At first glance, the Latios set looks a bit awful. However, in battle, Dragon Dance Latios is a really fun pokemon to use and helps the team out by luring and getting rid of pokemon like Magearna and Heatran. CM + Taunt Keldeo does a great job of breaking down stall and can put in lots of work against slow teams as well. Knock Off on Landorus lures mainly Skarmory and Celesteela, and gets rid of potential Shed Shells. This combined with Magnezone allows it to clear away any annoying pokemon that Scizor and Latios don't like such as Ferrothorn. Scizor is a really good sweeper and can usually win games once the rest of the team does its job of removing Ferrothorn, Celesteela, Heatran, etc.

Anyways, have fun with the team! It isn't a really serious team but it functions really well and can win against most playstyles.

Importable:

Latios @ Groundium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 244 Atk / 12 SpA / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam

Heatran @ Focus Sash
Ability: Flash Fire
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Magma Storm
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earth Power

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Stone Edge

Magnezone @ Assault Vest
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 100 HP / 252 SpA / 156 Spe
Modest Nature
- Mirror Coat
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Taunt
- Surf
- Secret Sword

The Butcher (Scizor-Mega) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 32 Atk / 64 Def / 92 SpD / 72 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Roost

Annakartana really went out of his/her way to make everything but Latios unhappy. You newer guys are killing me with these wild antics and new wave of awful memes. Cool latios set though.
Its just a habit of mine. It originated from just running Frustration > Return so that max happiness ditto couldn't do as much damage with it. It just turned into a habit. I don't really know how that happened here though lol, I didn't touch the happiness at all

Its just a habit of mine. It originated from just running Frustration > Return so that max happiness ditto couldn't do as much damage with it. It just turned into a habit. I don't really know how that happened here though lol, I didn't touch the happiness at all
The only other guy I know besides myself that's doing this shit. Also Magnet > Zap Plate on Koko because you take less damage from Trick Fling, and Aromatherapy > Heal Bell because there are 8 Mons which learn Imprison + Heal Bell, but None that learns Imprison + Aroma, right? :D

The only other guy I know besides myself that's doing this shit. Also Magnet > Zap Plate on Koko because you take less damage from Trick Fling, and Aromatherapy > Heal Bell because there are 8 Mons which learn Imprison + Heal Bell, but None that learns Imprison + Aroma, right? :D
Leftovers > Black sludge on poison types to prevent double trick backfiring on you. Female on all attract mons because there are more only male pokemon that are relevant then only female.

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Kartana @ Fightinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Defog

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 24 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Magearna @ Assault Vest
EVs: 200 HP / 56 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 240 HP / 212 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Toxic
- Substitute
- Coil
This is a team I built some time ago. I think it's quite good and given its age I feel comfortable sharing it. My thought process behind building was really simple - throw together a great sweeper, great breaker and great cleaner then back them up with a good defensive backbone. On the first version of this team I had celepex over magearna and zygarde, because that core was really starting to gain traction and I wanted to try it out. I changed to subcoil zygarde to help vs the abysmal stall matchup to be much more favourable. Even with the change from celepex electric types still really annoy this team. hp ice zapdos is by and large this team's biggest weakness since the teams main breakers both lose to it 1v1. even still, i think mega tar, kartana and scarf lele are all underutilized for how good they are.

More Stall!!!

I really won't go into that much detail here. Its really a matter of outlasting your opponent and keeping hazards off your side. A few oddities include whirlwind skarmory. The reason for this is that since there is no pokemon here with Unaware, skarmory can switch in and whirlwind on setup sweepers to an extent. Have fun switching about and wasting people's time :D

Sableye-Mega (F) @ Sablenite
EVs: 248 HP / 160 Def / 100 SpD
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Knock Off

Chansey @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Toxic
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Whirlwind
- Defog
- Roost
- Counter

Heatran @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 44 SpD / 212 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Toxic

Alomomola @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Scald
- Protect
- Wish

Amoonguss @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Felixx

I'm back.

Pinsir Koko Bulky Offense plus Pivots
Pinsir-Mega (M) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Frustration
- Quick Attack
- Earthquake

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Defog
- Soft-Boiled

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Calm Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Iron Head
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Kartana @ Fightinium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Okay, so this is probably one of my favourite teams I've ever built, and it's truly amazing for the current meta, so let's get into it

M-Pinsir - This mon is absolutely amazing at wallbreaking, with flying STAB having virtually no resists except for zapdos and celes, but I've been seeing celes way less often than before

SD - Boosts Pinsir's attack to astronomical levels
Frustration - Main STAB, Frustration over Return to minimize max happiness Ditto damage
Quick Attack - Power priority to clean offensive teams
Earthquake - Hits Heatran and Mag for good damage <Stone Edge can be put instead for Zapdos>

Tapu Koko -
Specs Koko is absolutely flames in the meta, it just destroys so many different pokemon and applies massive pressure to the opposing team

Volt Switch - Helps gain momentum (U-turn isn't needed since Dazzling Gleam 2HKOs Offensive Lando)
HP Fire - Destroys Ferros that try to switch in <HP Ice can be used to OHKO Offensive Lando>

Mew - Mew is for Defog support, the high speed investment is for Jolly Max Speed Lando

Earth Power - helps lure Heatran so that Dazzling Gleam can be spammed more

Magearna - AV Mag is here to switch into a plethora of special attackers like Gren, opposing Mag, opposing Koko, Kingdra etc

Iron Head - this hidden tech is for 5HKOing opposing Mag utilizing the calm mind + leftovers set

Kartana - Kartana is definitely one of the best wallbreakers that is not a mega evolution, and it always get the job done when played right, you can also try and bluff the choice scarf since Kartana is the most likely candidate for a scarfer on this team (Scarf Rocks Lando LOL)
<Z-Night Slash can be used to lure Zapdos if you want>

Lando -
Scarf Lando is a fantastic pivot, gaining momentum with U-turn and getting surprise kills
<if you don't like scarf rocks then Stone Edge/Explosion can be put if you have a volatile hated towards Zapdos>

And that's it, this team definitely has bad match-ups like Trick Room and Rain but they can be beaten by outplaying (Stall isn't one of those bad match-ups)

Last edited:
Jumping on the stall team dump bandwagon to post the stall team I have had a lot of success with on the ladder (sitting around rank 30 atm)

With Dugtrio gone, stall lost its easy answer to a lot of the top stall breakers in the tier, such as Magma-tran, Mold Breaker Excadrill, Banded Tyranitar / Mega-Tyranitar, Hoopa-Unbound, the list goes on etc.
To combat this a few changes were made to the standard stall core, notably the addition of Shedinja and Avalugg, two otherwise "shitmons" sitting comfortably in PU.
With the correct team support, Shedinja itself invalidates a huge amount of threats that would otherwise annoy or threaten stall (notably Mega-swampert, Tapu Fini, Tapu Koko, SD Kartana DD Gyarados, Dragonite and Salamence(Once you tank the Z-move with the sash you can protect stall fly / bounce), Mega-Medicam / Lopunny, Tapu Lele for the most part and Banded Zygarde lacking toxic) and by itself mostly invalidates rain teams. Shedinja is run as special attacker in order to prevent killing itself to rocky helmet / rough skin / iron barbs
Avalugg patches the hole of stall being very weak stealth rock setters that can threaten out both Sableye and Skarmory while also walling physical attackers that could potentially break through Skarmory and Toxapex such as SD Hawluncha, Z-Freezeshock Kyurem-Black and Banded Hoopa-Unbound
Lastly Sableye is run full Sp. Def in order to wall Heatran, take <50% from a defensive Tapu Finis moonblast in order to safely knock off leftovers and being somewhat safely able to switch into Greninja(people love going for spikes on the switch)
Being Sp.Def also enables Sableye to safely switch into the lati twins in order to take a potential trick, the same applies to Gengar. 4 EV's are put into speed in order to outspeed powerwhip Ferrothorn, allowing Sableye to switch in without having to rist a potential speed tie if it is somewhat low.
Specs Tapu lele is and always will be a nuisance to stall, especially now that Dugtrio is gone. This team manages to somewhat dodge Lele issue as each move only hits one of the 3 answers (HP fire for Shedinja, Psyshock for Chansey, Moonblast for Sableye) and with two protect mons it is sometimes possible to scout for whatever it locks itself into.
Avalugg
252+ Atk Choice Band Hoopa-Unbound Hyperspace Fury vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 144-171 (36.5 - 43.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+2 244 Atk Hawlucha High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 306-362 (77.6 - 91.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
4 SpA Teravolt Kyurem-Black Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Avalugg: 140-165 (35.5 - 41.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Teravolt Kyurem-Black Subzero Slammer (200 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 101-119 (25.6 - 30.2%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
0 Atk Avalugg Avalanche vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hawlucha: 374-444 (125.9 - 149.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
0 Atk Avalugg Avalanche vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Hoopa-Unbound: 222-262 (73.7 - 87%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 Atk Avalugg Avalanche vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Excadrill: 222-262 (61.4 - 72.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Sableye
252 SpA Choice Specs Gengar Shadow Ball vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye-Mega: 129-153 (42.5 - 50.4%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO
0 Atk Sableye-Mega Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 276-326 (105.3 - 124.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Heatran Magma Storm vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye-Mega: 108-127 (35.6 - 41.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Greninja-Ash Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye-Mega: 133-157 (43.8 - 51.8%) -- 9.8% chance to 2HKO(Can wall it after knocking specs)
0 SpA Tapu Fini Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye-Mega: 128-152 (42.2 - 50.1%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Latios Draco Meteor vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye-Mega: 139-165 (45.8 - 54.4%) -- 52.3% chance to 2HKO

EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Chansey @ Eviolite
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Def / 248 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss

Skarmory (F) @ Shed Shell
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Counter
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic

Toxapex (F) @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
- Scald
- Recover

Avalugg @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Avalanche
- Recover
- Toxic
- Rapid Spin

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Shadow Ball
- Protect
- Toxic
- Will-O-Wisp

Last edited:
Jumping on the stall team dump bandwagon to post the stall team I have had a lot of success with on the ladder (sitting around rank 30 atm)

With Dugtrio gone, stall lost its easy answer to a lot of the top stall breakers in the tier, such as Magma-tran, Mold Breaker Excadrill, Banded Tyranitar / Mega-Tyranitar, Hoopa-Unbound, the list goes on etc.
To combat this a few changes were made to the standard stall core, notably the addition of Shedinja and Avalugg, two otherwise "shitmons" sitting comfortably in PU.
With the correct team support, Shedinja itself invalidates a huge amount of threats that would otherwise annoy or threaten stall (notably Mega-swampert, Tapu Fini, Tapu Koko, SD Kartana DD Gyarados, Dragonite and Salamence(Once you tank the Z-move with the sash you can protect stall fly / bounce), Mega-Medicam / Lopunny, Tapu Lele for the most part and Banded Zygarde lacking toxic) and by itself mostly invalidates rain teams. Shedinja is run as special attacker in order to prevent killing itself to rocky helmet / rough skin / iron barbs
Avalugg patches the hole of stall being very weak stealth rock setters that can threaten out both Sableye and Skarmory while also walling physical attackers that could potentially break through Skarmory and Toxapex such as SD Hawluncha, Z-Freezeshock Kyurem-Black and Banded Hoopa-Unbound
Lastly Sableye is run full Sp. Def in order to wall Heatran, take <50% from a defensive Tapu Finis moonblast in order to safely knock off leftovers and being somewhat safely able to switch into Greninja(people love going for spikes on the switch)
Being Sp.Def also enables Sableye to safely switch into the lati twins in order to take a potential trick, the same applies to Gengar. 4 EV's are put into speed in order to outspeed powerwhip Ferrothorn, allowing Sableye to switch in without having to rist a potential speed tie if it is somewhat low.
Specs Tapu lele is and always will be a nuisance to stall, especially now that Dugtrio is gone. This team manages to somewhat dodge Lele issue as each move only hits one of the 3 answers (HP fire for Shedinja, Psyshock for Chansey, Moonblast for Sableye) and with two protect mons it is sometimes possible to scout for whatever it locks itself into.
Avalugg
252+ Atk Choice Band Hoopa-Unbound Hyperspace Fury vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 144-171 (36.5 - 43.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+2 244 Atk Hawlucha High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 306-362 (77.6 - 91.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
4 SpA Teravolt Kyurem-Black Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Avalugg: 140-165 (35.5 - 41.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252+ Atk Teravolt Kyurem-Black Subzero Slammer (200 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg: 101-119 (25.6 - 30.2%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
0 Atk Avalugg Avalanche vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hawlucha: 374-444 (125.9 - 149.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
0 Atk Avalugg Avalanche vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Hoopa-Unbound: 222-262 (73.7 - 87%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 Atk Avalugg Avalanche vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Excadrill: 222-262 (61.4 - 72.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Sableye
252 SpA Choice Specs Gengar Shadow Ball vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye-Mega: 129-153 (42.5 - 50.4%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO
0 Atk Sableye-Mega Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 276-326 (105.3 - 124.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Heatran Magma Storm vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye-Mega: 108-127 (35.6 - 41.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Greninja-Ash Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye-Mega: 133-157 (43.8 - 51.8%) -- 9.8% chance to 2HKO(Can wall it after knocking specs)
0 SpA Tapu Fini Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye-Mega: 128-152 (42.2 - 50.1%) -- 0.4% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Latios Draco Meteor vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye-Mega: 139-165 (45.8 - 54.4%) -- 52.3% chance to 2HKO

EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Chansey @ Eviolite
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Def / 248 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss

Skarmory (F) @ Shed Shell
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Counter
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic

Toxapex (F) @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
- Scald
- Recover

Avalugg @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Avalanche
- Recover
- Toxic
- Rapid Spin

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Shadow Ball
- Protect
- Toxic
- Will-O-Wisp
Ive changed the Avalug ability to Ice Body, because that Sturdy dosnt realy helps.
Lets say that the oponent managed to 1HKO him, letting him with 1 HP. Then what happens?
He is pretty much dead. If there is Stealth Rock, he cant switch in. And he cant switch on a direct damage.
And he is slow, so he wont be able to use recover fast enought. With Ice Body, he punishes the oponent for
having an alola-ninetales. Yea sure, Alola-Ninetales isnt the biggest stall enemy, but at least Ice Body would
make something. Also ive found funny the Shedinja EVs. Shedinja must be the only stall pokémon that manages to
have a full Attack and full Speed EVs.

Ive changed the Avalug ability to Ice Body, because that Sturdy dosnt realy helps.
Lets say that the oponent managed to 1HKO him, letting him with 1 HP. Then what happens?
He is pretty much dead. If there is Stealth Rock, he cant switch in. And he cant switch on a direct damage.
And he is slow, so he wont be able to use recover fast enought. With Ice Body, he punishes the oponent for
having an alola-ninetales. Yea sure, Alola-Ninetales isnt the biggest stall enemy, but at least Ice Body would
make something. Also ive found funny the Shedinja EVs. Shedinja must be the only stall pokémon that manages to
have a full Attack and full Speed EVs.
Umm, Sturdy helps if Avalugg needs to be sacrificed. Example, taunt 3 Attacks Lele is a huge threat to this team, so Avalugg could do something like this:

4 Atk Avalugg Avalanche vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tapu Lele: 187-222 (66.5 - 79%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Which is a guaranteed KO on Lele after Seismic Toss from Chansey. Living with one HP also helps in case something has to sacrified as switch in, 1 HP Avalugg can play that role to guarantee a free switch in. I mean, its for sure not an amazing ability to have, but it definitely has its uses.

EDIT: Also, I really like the team, I hate using Stall but just becuase it has an Avalugg it almost makes me want to use it lol :)

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Power-up Punch
- Encore

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Defog

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 28 SpD / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Protect
- Calm Mind
- Substitute

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Wild Charge
- Hidden Power Ice
- U-turn
- Taunt

Ferrothorn @ Chople Berry
Careful Nature
- Leech Seed
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Landorus-T @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power Ice

made this around suicune + spikes in the form of ferrothorn. cune's a pretty cool mon that always has the potential to completely turn a game around if given a turn to work with. volturn was something i wanted to implement for suicune, so naturally tapu koko and landorus-t came to mind. koko in particular is nice here with the z-wild charge set to provide a buffer towards stall and landorus-t for a rocker and general check to a swath of mons. the ev spread is weird, but it allows lando to outpace timid magearna since it's quite annoying to face. most magearna think they can pick off defensive lando with ice beam, so it's a cool provision. mega lopunny came next as a cool anti-offense mon which the team found itself lacking against. it also benefits from spikes greatly and functions as a secondary sweeper with PuP + encore. lastly, scarf latias was a nice addition due to the compression of defog + healing wish. hwish is really good here so you can play more freely with the offensive portion of the team.

Mawile @ Mawilite
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Thunder Punch
- Fire Fang

Cofagrigus @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Shadow Ball
- Trick Room
- Nasty Plot
- Will-O-Wisp

Tapu Koko @ Mago Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 44 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Nature's Madness
- Thunderbolt
- Taunt

Landorus-T @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power Ice

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Spikes
- Leech Seed

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Defog

an oldie i made when otr cofagrigus was the flavor of the month. i paired it with mega mawile because it benefits greatly from trick room since confagrigus can actually set it up several times throughout the match if you so wished. landorus-t + ferrothorn was added as a defensive core outfitted with hazards. as you can see, the same ev spread from last team is used here to buffer against magearna. scarf latias was added against as the team would greatly appreciate healing wish and defog was always a good plus. finally, tapu koko was added as a small precaution against mega pinsir which otherwise had no problem slicing through this team. this team was made a while back, so stallbreaker koko was the go-to set at the time. however, you can easily swap in specs koko if you so desire.

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power Fire
- Nature Power

Volcarona @ Charti Berry
Ability: Flame Body
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power Ground

Landorus-T @ Leftovers
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Def / 144 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power Ice

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Naive Nature
- Wild Charge
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice
- Taunt

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul Heart
Calm Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Fire
- Flash Cannon

a generic mega diancie + volcarona offense. i usually use stealth rock mega diancie, but nature power proved to be quite useful here to pressure celepex cores, seeing as volcarona isn't running psychium z. charti berry was pretty much the best option here and it's still a cool item for razing teams that rely on their scarfer for volcarona. it's falling off, but it's still pretty deadly. av mag + defensive lando was slapped on as a backbone, again, the ev spread on lando is weird and as you can see defense is maximized on this team. the defense is much more desired here seeing as how the team has av mag + latias to tank special hits, so why not? speaking of which, latias provides defog and healing wish so you can play however you please with volcarona. finally, z-koko was added as a buffer against stall and general good offensive synergy with volcarona and mega diancie.

upload_2017-10-22_9-49-9.png
upload_2017-10-22_9-49-22.png
upload_2017-10-22_10-0-23.png
upload_2017-10-22_10-0-38.png
upload_2017-10-22_10-0-52.png
upload_2017-10-22_12-3-22.png

Tapu Lele + Hoopa-Unbound

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 20 Def / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness

Magnezone @ Assault Vest
EVs: 140 HP / 192 SpA / 176 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 28 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
EVs: 40 HP / 216 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack

Hoopa-Unbound @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Magician
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Nasty Plot
- Focus Blast
- Dark Pulse

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt

This squad was formed around Fightninium Z Hoopa-Unbound. Hoopa-U is an excellent wallbreaker, and rips through slow teams after 1 Nasty Plot. Z Focus Blast OHKOs Chansey at +2, allowing it to shred stall teams so easily. Because Z-Focus Blast beats Chansey, you really don’t need psyshock that much anymore, and you can now 2HKO Clefable. Hoopa-Unbound is definitely a threat, but with Psychic spam being so strong right now, I really wanted to try out Hoopa-U under Psychic Terrain. Hoopa-U gets rid of things like Heatran and Ferrothorn to help Tapu Lele start sweeping, and Magnezone helps the team out too by clearing away Skarmory and Celesteela for Pinsir as well as for Tapu Lele. Landorus-Therian is always a solid mon on any team in my opinion, and it fits well here, forming a solid defensive core with Magnezone and Tapu Fini. Knock Off is used here instead of HP Ice because it can lure Skarmory and knock their Shed Shell. Then it can just U-Turn into Magnezone and trap it. Pinsir is EVd to live Psyshock/Psychic from scarf Tapu Lele at full, and is just the standard set. Tapu Fini is also standard, and can defog for Pinsir as well as use Natures Madness to wear down annoying pokemon like Magearna. Lastly, Tapu Lele runs Thunderbolt to revenge kill Flyinium Z Gyarados, as well as deal good damage to Tapu Fini on the switch.

upload_2017-10-22_9-48-54.png
upload_2017-10-22_12-3-58.png
upload_2017-10-22_12-4-25.png
upload_2017-10-22_12-4-41.png
upload_2017-10-22_12-4-53.png
upload_2017-10-22_12-5-7.png

Pelipper + Volcanion

Pelipper @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 32 Def / 228 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 28 Spe
- Defog
- Roost
- Scald
- U-turn

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Steam Eruption

Cresselia @ Damp Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 SpD
Bold Nature
- Rain Dance
- Ice Beam
- Lunar Dance
- Moonlight

Swampert-Mega @ Swampertite
Ability: Swift Swim
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Toxic
- Draco Meteor

Tapu Koko @ Flyinium Z
EVs: 232 Atk / 24 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Brave Bird
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder
- Work Up

Okay so for this team, I was messing around with Rain, and I really wanted to try Choice Specs Volcanion. It sounded extremely overpowered on paper and I just couldn't ignore it. As predicted, Volcanion is an insane wallbreaker in rain, being able to destroy everything in its path by spamming its STABs. Earth Power is mainly for Toxapex, and HP Electric is for Mantine. You can also run HP Grass for Gastrodon and Seismitoad, but I feel like Mantine is more common. Kingdra, Swampert, and Pelipper are all standard sets, with Swampert as the Stealth Rock setter. Cresselia is a really cool Pokemon to use on weather teams because of its ability to restore sweepers as well as retain bulk and act as a pivot throughout the duration of the game. The one thing you have to look out for though is Taunt. Lastly, I don't even know what was going through my mind when I made this Tapu Koko set. Work Up though lets it do a ton of damage, and OHKO Mega-Venusaur, Tapu Bulu, Serperior, Amoongus, and Tangrowth with Supersonic Skystrike at +1. EVs are to OHKO Defensive Landorus-Therian at +1 HP Ice after Stealth Rock damage, and still be able to 2HKO Clefable and Mew with Thunder at +1.

Special Shoutout to Latioswars for reaching Top 50 with the Pinsir squad
upload_2017-10-22_12-31-47.png

(He isn't top 50 in the picture but its better then nothing)

and also peaking top 10 with the Rain squad (I didn't screenshot that one though)

Anyways enjoy :)

I was bored so I decided to dump some of my favorite teams that I built myself.

Chandelure @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Trick

Mantine @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 124 SpD
Calm Nature
- Roost
- Scald
- Toxic
- Defog

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Landorus-Therian @ Rockium Z
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Thunder Punch

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Focus Blast

Volcanion @ Shuca Berry
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Steam Eruption
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Thunder Wave

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Scizor @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Atk / 120 Def / 16 SpD / 60 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Roost

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Earthquake

Mantine @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Roost
- Scald
- Haze
- Defog

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Knock Off

Reuniclus @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Shadow Ball

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Stealth Rock
- Sucker Punch
- Thunder Punch

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Stone Edge
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword

Landorus-Therian @ Flyinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Fly
- Earthquake
- Gravity
- Swords Dance

Xurkitree @ Electrium Z
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Thunderbolt
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Magearna @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Iron Head
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Latias @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish
- Defog

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Power-Up Punch
- Encore

+3 252 SpA Xurkitree Gigavolt Havoc (175 BP) vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 561-661 (79.8 - 94%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+3 252 SpA Xurkitree Gigavolt Havoc (175 BP) vs. 248 HP / 156+ SpD Venusaur-Mega: 301-355 (82.9 - 97.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+3 252 SpA Xurkitree Gigavolt Havoc (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 228+ SpD Assault Vest Tangrowth: 328-387 (81.1 - 95.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+3 252 SpA Xurkitree Gigavolt Havoc (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 208+ SpD Ferrothorn: 297-349 (84.3 - 99.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

gonna drop my favorite teams i made from sm before usum

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Freeze Shock
- Fusion Bolt

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Sludge Bomb

Greninja @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
EVs: 224 Atk / 32 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- U-turn
- Low Kick
- Rock Slide

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Dazzling Gleam .

Lopunny-Mega @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Power-Up Punch
- Encore
- Return

Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Naive Nature
- Substitute
- Freeze Shock
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Flamethrower

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Calm Nature
- Infestation
- Scald
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes

EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Trick .

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Def / 216 SpD
Careful Nature
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Spikes
- Knock Off

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Soft-Boiled

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Discharge
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Defog
- Roost

Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Ice Beam .

Cofagrigus @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Trick Room

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Knock Off
- Leech Seed

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Surf

Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

EVs: 204 HP / 240 Def / 64 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Don't judge the sets

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

I recently earned my first badge on Smogon, and it has lead me to do some reflection on what I've accomplished this generation. Aside from the badge this generation I was modded in both the CT and RMT rooms (Also 1v1 room which is the hottest private room just fyi). I have realized that I spent my entire time on PS! this generation helping others, and didn't spend much time working on projects that mainly benefit me (mainly building my own teams). I got in a bit of panic last night at 2 AM, and decided to build a team using some of my favorite mons that kinda work. This team is far from perfect, and needs some love to function at a high level - but it's something to play around with at the very least.

Scizor @ Scizorite
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Atk / 120 Def / 16 SpD / 60 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off
- Roost

Greninja (F) @ Psychium Z
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Extrasensory

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Waterfall
- Superpower

EVs: 248 HP / 208 Def / 52 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Def / 216 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Stun Spore
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain

This team is far from perfect. I built it around 2 AM yesterday, and had some fun laddering with it. I started with SD Mega Scizor as I feel like it's starting to make a climb back into the realm of viability. I then decided to add Ash Greninja as it's broken this generation. I started with the standard Specs Spikes set, but later made a change I'll address more later. The next addition was the beast that is Crawdaunt. It pairs well with Greninja as they break down eachothers checks, and it's also a very cool mon that made 2 AM building fun. Went with a banded set as it checks Volcarona, especailly with Ash Gren backing it up. The next mon I added was Landorus-T as it fits on every team, gives a ground immunity, starts a volt turn core, and provides Stealth Rock. The next mon I added was Magnezone. Magnezone traps mons like Celesteela and Ferrothorn which greatly aids Daunt and Gren. I decided on a Choice Scarf set as it aids the team vs Zard-y (Zard-y straight up dominates this team just fyi, but it's a dead mon rn so I wasn't to concerned about it as keeping up rocks + daunt and Gren can manage), also SD kart is really good rn which scarf zone helps with. I usually switch Lando-T into kart, then U-turn out adapting to if they're SD or scarf - if they SD just go Zone on the U-turn and get your kill. The final addition was Amoonguss. Amoonguss gave the team a pivot, a electric resist to help vs koko, some rain assurance, a T Spike absorber as I lack Defog, and it's double powder which hampers teams a lot as people seem to love to let a mon get hit with Spore then hard out. After this I started testing and realized M-Venu was a huge nusiance (although I did beat the two I faced as they lacked HP Fire so SD M-Sciz pulled through, but it's a bad match up), so I decided to add Z-Extrasensory Greninja to help lure that and the always annoying Toxapex. The lack of power and Spikes was kinda annoying, but it's for the best on this team I felt. Anyway that's all I had on the team itself. It's fairly weak to Tapu Lele, it's not an impossible mu but removing priority from a team with Gren, Daunt, and M-Sciz is just annoying. Oh well, the teams not perfect by any means but it's really fun to use on the ladder as Daunt is a beast, so I hope you enjoy.

Last edited:

MegaStarUniverse

Banned deucer.
just wanted to share some teams with you all

M-Tyranitar + Misty Seed Hawlucha Bulky Offense

Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch

Hawlucha @ Misty Seed
Ability: Unburden
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
- Stone Edge

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 20 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Surf
- Taunt
- Defog

Landorus-Therian @ Groundium Z
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

Magearna @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 184 HP / 148 Def / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon
- Heart Swap
- Pain Split

M-Manectric + Band Tyranitar Bulky Offense

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 29 Spe
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Surf
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt
- Defog

Tyranitar @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Fire Punch

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch

Charizard X + Tapu Fini Bulky Offense

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Rush
- Roost

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 28 SpA / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Defog

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 236 HP / 32 Def / 176 SpD / 64 Spe
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Fire Punch
- Iron Head
- Protect

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Trick

Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge

Tapu Koko @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Roost

Enjoy :heart: and ask me any questions if you are confused about something

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)