Multi Gen Ubers Teambuilding Workshop

Calais

Banned deucer.
Considering I had a lot of spare time and I am an above average builder, coupled with the fact that every builder besides Californium no longer partakes in this thread, I decided to fill easy request I was capable of doing.

Hello! I'd like to request a team be made around a core of Salamence-Mega + Rayquaza.

Krauersaut here is a standard salamence + rayquaza hyper offense. Rayquaza's set is meant to lure in salamence checks and kill them allowing for it to sweep. Deoxys-attack was chosen as a way to revenge kill gengars and darkrais while being hard, if not impossible to switch into. Standard rest talk xerneas adds for a sleep/status absorber and also a win con later against weakened groudons and hoohs. Bulky sd arceus was chosen as it can tank a hit while getting a boost proceeding to break up the defensive core of teams. Magic coat was chosen to ease matchup againt lead hazard users. Finally groudon serves as a rocker and check to xern. This team is centered around overloading checks to mons for a salamence or xerneas sweep. Three priority users also gives the team an advantage to standard offensive teams.

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 208 HP / 244 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 216 Atk / 40 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- V-create
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Ascent

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 136 HP / 196 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Facade
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Arceus @ Life Orb
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Extreme Speed
- Magic Coat

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 68 Atk / 252 SpA / 188 Spe
Naive Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Superpower
- Ice Beam
- Extreme Speed

I would like a team built around this core

Yveltal @ Leftovers
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Roost
- Taunt

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Toxic

Yveltal is a great utility mon with taunt and can help Aegi with dark types and spatking fire types. Aegi can deal with a lot of fairy types, mainly Geo Xern. I feel that these 2 work well together and I would like a balance team around this core. Thanks to anyone who will take this core.

Rcook here is a stall team based around yveltal and aegislash. I opted to change your moves on aegislash so it could actually check geoxern as well as all fairy types. Likewise, I changed the yveltal set to tank yveltal so it could check sd arceus forms. Aegislash's ability to secure the team hard vs Xerneas, which opens up Groudon's moveset from the usual lava plume + rest talk or plain roar sdef you usually see on fat teams so instead I was able to use the rest + toxic set. Arceus-dragon was added because a check to mega salamence was needed and also a way to defog hazards away. At this point, the team was very weak to darkrai so I decided to add support diancie with healbell. Support diancie also serves as a secondary check to ho-oh and keeps hazards of the field for the most part. Finally chansey was added as a secondary wall. I was able to run wish+protect because of heal bell already being run by diancie. Thunder wave is for gengars who come in as most aren't even running taunt anymore and you can cripple them and remove them from the game. Overall a cool team that has merit in some aspects over the standard hack/kebabe stall.

Yveltal @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Sucker Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Def / 244 SpD
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- King's Shield
- Pursuit
- Gyro Ball
- Toxic

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rest
- Toxic
- Precipice Blades

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic

Arceus-Dragon @ Draco Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Recover
- Judgment
- Defog

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 120 SpD / 136 Spe
Careful Nature
- Heal Bell
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Protect

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Earth Power

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 32 Def / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Sleep Talk
- Thunder

I wanna build a team around fairy spam. I have scarf Xerneas cause it's my favourite set. With Moonblast stab, Focus blast to hit weaken steel types for arceus, and thunder to weaken Kyorge and Ho-Ho. I would like a balance/bulky. If scarf xenereas dosn't work then chnage it geomancy or specs. Arceus fairy you can change earth power to what ever coverage move that works.

tankmonx here is a fairy spam offensive team that I have created. You suggested a balance approach but after a myriad of failed attempts I realized an offensive one had more merit. A balance team struggles with mitigating the dual weakness that comes with a fairy spam. Every team I was building was either ho-oh or gengar weak. I started off with scarf xerneas and opted for the mixed 3 attack recover arceus fairy set as it is the most optimal offensive set in my opinion. I next needed a way to switch into ho-oh facade salamence was chosen. Three attack protect gengar was still a huge threat to the team deoxys-attack was added. Finally I wanted an offensive primal groudon so i opted for lead excadrill rocks which pairs well with scarf xerneas. Finally double dance primal groudon was used. Salamence or groudon are usually going to be your wincons while the 3 special attackers are there to punch holes in the team.

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Tomb
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 24 Def / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
-

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Stone Edge
- Earth Power
- Recover

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 104 HP / 244 Atk / 96 SpD / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge

Salamence @ Salamencite
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Facade
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Deoxys-Attack @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 68 Atk / 252 SpA / 188 Spe
Naive Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Superpower
- Ice Beam
- Extreme Speed

Hi! I would like a team built around this core. Feel free to change sets if necessary, although I would like to keep Refresh on Salamence.

Salamence-Mega @ Salamencite
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 172 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Refresh
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Klefki @ Air Balloon
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Foul Play
- Magic Coat

This core is based around helping Salamence to sweep. Klefki sets up spikes to deal chip damage and checks Xerneas with priority Thunder Wave. I prefer Refresh over EQ because it allows mence to reliably check P-Don and Ho-oh by removing burns.

Bobjenkins440 here is a klefki + salamence balance team that utilizes magnet rise klefki. Per your loose suggestion with air balloon klefki, I opted for a set that would be able to not be hit by ground attacks thus magnet rise was used. Primal groudon was then added for stealth rock support and as a way to deal with opposing xerneas and diancie. I then added latios for defog support and a switch to the primals. For the last 2 slots I still had an arceus form left and a filler pokemon. I opted for wisp calm mind as it is able to check hooh and also sd arceus to an extent. The combination of bulky salamence and rockceus proved enough against sd arceus forms. Finally a sleep absorber was needed so primal kyogre was chosen as it can roar opposing mons forcing them to take spikes damage. Arceus-rock or salamence are usually your win conditions when facing an opponent.

Salamence @ Salamencite
Adamant Nature
- Double-Edge
- Refresh
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Magnet Rise
- Thunder Wave
- Play Rough
- Spikes

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 208 HP / 244 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 248 HP / 176 Def / 84 Spe
Bold Nature
- Roar
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Scald

Arceus-Rock @ Stone Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Judgment

Latios @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Grass Knot
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Defog

Last edited:
Hi my request is
(fake oras cool sprite)

Arceus-Ice @ Icicle Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Recover
- Thunder / Fire Blast
the set can be changed i'm ou player anyway i just want to use iceus and he have a decent rank and im like this so much (my favorite arceus form) im new on ubers and sorry mistakes xD a cool arceus on oras.

Hi everyone, this is my first time at competitive builds and first time on the forums. I would like to ask for an offensive team based on Yveltal and Mega Mewtwo y, thanks. If possible without using neither Dialga, Xernias or Kyogre.

Last edited:

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
I know this is the end of ORAS, but if this thread is still active, can someone build one around specs xerneas and choice band ho-oh. It's that I am a decent enough player but pretty bad builder. Obviously there is a pretty good synergy between them, as ho-oh pretty much shits over most steels, while xerneas baits them in. Both can pretty much beat primal groudon by themselves as xern 3hkoes pdon, while ho-oh further weakens it. Also xern helps ho-oh against support arceus forms like water and rock.

Foggi

Banned deucer.
I know this is the end of ORAS, but if this thread is still active, can someone build one around specs xerneas and choice band ho-oh. It's that I am a decent enough player but pretty bad builder. Obviously there is a pretty good synergy between them, as ho-oh pretty much shits over most steels, while xerneas baits them in. Both can pretty much beat primal groudon by themselves as xern 3hkoes pdon, while ho-oh further weakens it. Also xern helps ho-oh against support arceus forms like water and rock.
Im not some 'Workshop builder or smth' but here is a simple Exca Ho that i used quite alot in ORAS wich features Specs Xerneas and Ho-Oh, the only difference is that im using lo Ho-oh

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Tomb

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk

Arceus @ Life Orb
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

Xerneas @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Focus Blast

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 96 SpD / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge

Salamence @ Salamencite
EVs: 200 HP / 132 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Double-Edge
- Facade
- Roost

The team is pretty simple like every HO team in oras, just get up rocks and try to overwhelm your opponent with Hard hitters Like ho oh and specs xern or set up mons like ekiller and Pdon

EDIT: just noticed how old your post was lmao but still someone may find use for that oras team

Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 32 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Foul Play
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- U-turn
Gengar (M) @ Gengarite
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Focus Blast
- Protect
- Hypnosis

I love using these two pokemon, but my team has gotten dated. Gen 7 BTW. This Hex Trapper set for Gengar helps out a lot because with Yveltal together those two could sweep.

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 32 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Foul Play
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- U-turn
Gengar (M) @ Gengarite
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Focus Blast
- Protect
- Hypnosis

I love using these two pokemon, but my team has gotten dated. Gen 7 BTW. This Hex Trapper set for Gengar helps out a lot because with Yveltal together those two could sweep.
hypno gar's banned in gen 6 and gen 7 both

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)