:rs/exeggutor: Executor (Exeggutor) @ Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 124 HP / 188 SpA / 96 SpD / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Solar Beam
- Leech Seed
- Explosion

hariyama: hariyama is a bulky physical sweeper it has an all round Moveset to counter most shedninja weaknesses as well as its own it is mainly a counter to slaking, lugia, ho-oh and rayquaza and has hp ghost for the Uber psychic types, fake out is for the off chance it outspeeds however I fell there would be a better use for this slot and hp ghost could turn into hp dark for better IVs and the same coverage but im not sure what I would use for that extra slot.
wobbuffet: it has the classic “oh no it’s wobbuffet!” Build I open with it to get some early counter/mirror coat kills because most starting Pokémon have one specific move they use and I can predict it with stat logic if I think it’ll be a status move I’ll use safeguard as a filler and can use it as a deflection for status moves like hypnosis ect and helps in the long run against things like toxic/burn stalls because I really don’t have much of a counter for a status move other than that.
forretress: forretress is put in after wobbuffet to put down triple/double spikes depending on whether i get 2 tapped (thanks to sturdy) it can use rapid spin to knock of any other spikes and hopefully safeguard is still up so I can rest without consequences and hp bug can dish out a considerable amount of damage however he unfortunately can’t do as much damage as it could because of it’s small SpAtk stat but I see no other attacks that would be more well suited so I’m sticking with it for now.
shedinja: shedinja can be sent in whenever I feel it is safe but I will immediately attack using toxic to ensure at least some damage and can spam silver wind to hope for an omni boost or shadow ball depending on if super effectiveness and if both are effective I’ll use silver wind. Or I’ll use it if there is another super effective Pokémon in the party I want to take out I’ll use shedinja as bait and switch myself to a counter. However there is a good chance there is a better moveset.(or an alternative)
blissey: blissey is a toxic heal staller with sunny day to set up for exeggutor and thunder with 20% paralysis however I’m not sure if ice beam is a better alternative or if there is a completely different alternative altogether. I can use this also to lure out physical fighting types and swap to shedinja or wobbuffet to deal maximum damage back. However me running out of soft boileds would wreck this entire Pokémon and I have no counter for this so far other than using leppa berry but leftovers is very useful so I’m not sure.
exeggutor: exeggutor is my special sweeper with (hopefully) a blissey sunny day it can cause carnage among kyogres and groudons using solar beam out speeding them with chlorophyll it can also stall leach seed with substitute and leftovers if necessary the only issue I’ve encountered is if solar beam runs out of pp i can’t do much with him so I have considered using leppa berry to fix this but I am unsure if that is worthwhile swap I have tested it but leftovers seems to pull its weight more than the leppa berry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)