Tutor Profiles - PM THE MODS TO APPLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Username: Steelphoenix
Available: Yep
Timezone: GMT -5 (-4 with DST)
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 3:15-5PM weekdays (and after I eat dinner, usually), anytime between 9:30ish and 6 Saturdays, 1-5PM Sundays. I can be online whenever, within reason, over the summer.
Tier(s): ORAS Ubers / BW Ubers / DPP Ubers / BW OU
Personal Profile: High school kid with almost half a social life, I make EDM in my free time and am an avid listener of the genre as well. In addition to music, some miscellaneous things I like are cats, books, writing stories, amateur photography, girls (most of the time), and, in moderation, television. I've been told I'm fun at parties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: BKC
Available: you betcha xD
Timezone: Eastern
Regular Online Hours (in EST): evening/night
Tier(s): DPP OU / ADV OU / BW2 OU
Personal Profile: I'm an almost-19 year old Czech American kid. I usually don't take myself (among many other things) too seriously which is what I attribute my mental well-being to. I have a sense of humor which I believe to be the most important characteristic one can have as a human being. I play drums and have an obsession with metal but pride myself on having good taste across a variety of genres. I also like to make myself miserable by reading idiotic opinions spewed by the imbecilic users of rateyourmusic.com. I refuse to tutor any fans of radiohead, neutral milk hotel, drake, kanye west, or the new york yankees. Ciele is my favorite person. fucking slayer

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
Username: fatty
Available: ya
Timezone: GMT-5
Regular Online Hours (in EST): in between classes during the day, too much for my own good. almost always after 10 pm.
Tier(s): ORAS UU, ORAS LC, BW UU, DPP OU, DPP UU
Personal Profile: ayo. i'm a 20 y/o college student going to the university of michigan - flint campus studying health science / physical therapy. i'm a pretty laid back dude that just likes to play pokes to help get away from irl, not to mention it's one of the only video games i actually enjoy enough to actually take away from other responsibilities lol. i spend most of my time doin college shit, chillin with my fraternity brothers and doin other frat shit, tryin to make my gf happy LOL, and playing this lovely game. i got my start about halfway through dpp on serebii, where i actually ended up modding for a while which sucked. from there i branched out to smogon and got really involved with bw, especially the underused and littlecup tiers. now, i kinda just try and specialize in as many tiers as possible because i enjoy learning any metagame i can.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Username: -Clone-
Available: ye
Timezone: GMT -4 (EST)
Regular online hours (in EST): 5 PM - 11 PM (1 AM on weekends)
Tiers: ORAS OU
Personal Profile: I'm an 18 year old senior in American high school, and I'll be attending college next year. I've played mons all my life, but didn't Play competitively untill about 2 years ago, and I joined smogon about a year and a half ago to get better. I pass my time by posting essays (aka my long posts) on smogon, idling in the OU room on PS, sleeping, or playing ultimate frisbee with friends. Hyper Offense > everything =]

Last edited:
Username: Toxzn
Available: Yeah
Timezone: GMT
Regular Online Hours (in EST): mid day until late evenings.
Tier(s): ORAS OU / BW2 OU
Personal Profile: Been playing mons as a whole since Red (I'm old as fuck), I work at my computer a lot studying for a degree so I'm online waaay too much.

Cased

Banned deucer.
Username: Cased
Available: Deez nuts
Timezone: EST
Regular Online Hours (in EST): MWF Class ends @ 10am and I can be on until 5, then rest of the night after 7 although occasional study / workout sessions fit in there. Tuesday / Thursday 11:30am to 4:00pm then 7 and on (again, study and workout fit there possibly) weekends I can be on any time, although I go out when I want to lol
Tiers: ORAS NU @__@
Personal Profile: I'm an exceptional peoples person and I make videos on how to become above average at this game so I am perfect for this job
13:50soulgazeradd that soulgazer approves

how can there be 73 tutor posts if there are 46 people on this site ?@______@? c o ol

Last edited:
Username: Void
Available: Yes
Timezone: GMT+1
Regular Online Hours (in EST): Afternoons/Evenings
Tier(s): ORAS OU, DPP OU
Personal Profile: 19 year old Malaysian guy studying abroad in the UK. Big fan of football (soccer) and tennis. I enjoy a wide variety of music, also occasionally watch TV series and anime.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Username: Lavos Spawn
Timezone: Mountain Time Zone, GMT -6
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 8-10 AM, 2-4 PM, 8-11:59 PM
Tier(s): BW OU, GSC OU
Personal Profile: 18 y/o American sophomore studying history and international relations. I play Pokemon and several other video games such as LoL and Hearthstone for fun and to relieve stress, although I used to take it all very seriously. However, don't mistake this for lack of interest. I hold a deep respect for competitive Pokemon players and the game itself - particularly BW OU, the tier for which I'm well known and in which I found my success, and GSC OU, the most interesting and strategic tier in my opinion. If you're looking for someone with a deep pool of knowledge and plenty of experience to learn from, I'm your guy. I currently reside in the great state of Montana, and my interests include chess, hiking, fishing, lifting, and all New England professional sports teams. I reserve the right to turn away any Yankees fans.

Orphic

perhaps
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: Orphic
Available: yes
Timezone: GMT+1
Regular Online Hours (in EST): Usually 3pm - 9pm, some days after exams I'll be around from 8am onwards but ask me.
Tier(s): ORAS NU
Personal Profile: Chilled out, British, got a twin brother, I like Football (SOCCER!), and spend too much time here.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Username: atomicllamas
Available: yes
Timezone: CST
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 7-11 pm (M-Th), 1-6 pm (F-Sun)
Tier(s): ORAS RU
Personal Profile: 21 year old Chemical Engineering and Chemistry student. In my spare time I like to ski, hang out with friends, and play soccer aside from playing Pokemon.

PokèManiac Livio

Un panino al salame
Username: Livio
Timezone: gmt +2
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 3pm - 2am
Tier(s): ORAS OU, BW OU
Personal Profile: 19 years old Italian student. I like going to the gym (not only to face mons trainers) and creating music as well, i ll become best dj in the whole wolrd and u will see me at Tomorrowland

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Username: Amaura
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 9AM - 8PM
Tier(s): ORAS LC, XY LC, BW LC
Personal Profile: I will be a college freshman in a couple months, been playing mons competitively since Junior High, and started playing Little Cup in BW. Regularly smash chumps like Mambo. I also avidly play League if any tutee wants to play a little : )

Username: Rain.
Timezone: GMT+2
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 6pm - 12am
Tier(s): ORAS OU, DPP OU, ADV OU
Personal Profile: 22 years old sound design student residing in Germany. Playing competetive 'mons since 2006, started with ADV in Netbattle and DPP in Shoddy and actually prefer to play old gens, except BW which I basically skipped by being inactive for a couple of years, but I also learned to love the ORAS metagame in the last year. Love music and producing (experimental/hip-hop/electronic) in my spare time; pm me for my amazing spotify playlist.

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Username: kamikaze17
Timezone: EDT GMT -4
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 12-5pm + 11pm-2am weekdays consistently (other slots I can free time when necessary)
Tier(s): Doubles OU, VGC
Personal Profile: Just a US college student heading into his 4th year majoring in Computer Science. Been playing competitive pokemon since the old Shoddy Battle days in Gen 4, but only when Generation 6 came around did I truly start to take it much more seriously and branching out beyond singles to the doubles formats that I have come to enjoy. I also love playing Ultimate Frisbee, Super Smash Bros, and card games in my free time.

Last edited:

Shuckleking87

"Assault vest makes everything better" AV Seaking, BT
Username: Shuckleking87
Regular Online Hours (in EST): when im awake so like 10am-2am though im flexible
Tier(s): Oras NU (BW NU i can help too!)
Personal Profile: ChE graduate (someone hook me up with a job!) going to grad school for ChE focusing in sustainable materials. Also play soccer, trumpet (or any brass instrument really), currently reading Shogun: A novel of Japan, and fun fact: I gave Anne Hathaway a free game of skee ball when I worked at an arcade.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Username: rozes
Timezone: GMT -7
Regular Online Hours (in EST): Any time after 5PM EST on Saturday, then all day on Sunday and anytime after 7PM on the Weekdays. Also my sleep schedule is pretty random, so I can also help during the night.
Tier(s): Oras NU
Personal Profile: I am 17 year old Senior in High School, and I'm a huge fan of Rap and Electronic Music. I spend most of my free time doing freelance graphic work, watching movies with friends, or listening to music.

Last edited:
Username: Aurious
Timezone: GMT +2
Regular Online Hours (in EST): monday + tuesday 11 am - 4 pm, wednesday + thursday 8 am - 4 pm, friday from 8 am on and we almost anytime
Tier(s): ORAS OU
Personal Profile: I'm 17 years old and I go to highschool in Germany. My hobbies are going to the gym, playing football and cp 'mons. I enjoy teaching a lot.

SpaceBass

☆ALOLA VERA420: FUKK AMOONGUS AND UR MOM
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Username: SpaceBass
Timezone: GMT
Regular Online Hours (in EST): Most days between 1pm to 8pm
Tier(s): ORAS Doubles OU
Personal Profile: I'm 24, hobbies include playing bass, skateboarding and procrastinating on PS. Looking to get people involved in the doubles community and growing the tier. Fun fact: I have a titanium chin.

Username: Analytic
Available: Yas
Timezone: GMT +5.3
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 5:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Tiers: ORAS OU
Personal profile: Budding footballer, will turn 15 in a week and a half. Love to help out in anyway I can. My hobbies are gymming, sleeping, listening to music, and watching Housey House M.D.

Username: Astounded
Timezone: GMT +3
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 2PM to 4PM
Tier(s): ORAS UBERS / BW2 UBERS
Personal Profile: I'm 20 and I'm studying in University. In free time, I enjoy watching football. By football, I am referring to the European Version, not padded-rugby. I support FC Bayern Munich. In addition to that, I'm a massive Blues rock/Heavy Metal enthusiast. Love listening to everything from The Pet Shop Boys, Dire Straits, Def Leppard, Pink Floyd and Led zeppelin. Apart from that, I enjoy playing Pokémon and would love to share my knowledge of the tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)