Trade Thread G [Update: Shiny HP Ice Oricorio & Togedemaru]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated with Shiny Golisopod, Shiny Toxapex and and trained versions of all my pokemon!

Last edited:

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Gigalith and the Ribombee please. Just wondering, do you have any ditto with HP or Defense IVs? You're always full of surprises :P

Can you CMT for Toxapex?
I like your Timid Tapu Koko

So much cool stuff but nothing decent to offer for it yet!
Thanks! but don't sweat it, january is around the corner and I'm lacking quite a lot of gen 5/6 pokemons.

Gigalith and the Ribombee please. Just wondering, do you have any ditto with HP or Defense IVs? You're always full of surprises :P
No dittos like that :( sorry to disappoint. I'll try to get one soon since I could use one as well and I just finished my latest project!
Also, you won't believe me but I traded with you the wrong Boldore so I still need to evolve it first lol

heyo! I'm really interested in your BR wishiwashi and golisopod! if you would be willing to help clone these for me so I can keep the originals, I can offer BR beast ball azumarill (Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Play Rough, Superpower, Belly Drum relearnable as Egg Move w/ Heart Scale, EV spread is Smogon's CB Battle Spot spread) and beast ball metagross (Bullet Punch, Earthquake, Zen Headbutt, Meteor Mash, EVs: 0/252/4/0/0/252)! (I hope this is fair, if not, I can throw in a dive ball dewpider as well!) oh and they're all 5iv

heyo! I'm really interested in your BR wishiwashi and golisopod! if you would be willing to help clone these for me so I can keep the originals, I can offer BR beast ball azumarill (Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Play Rough, Superpower, Belly Drum relearnable as Egg Move w/ Heart Scale, EV spread is Smogon's CB Battle Spot spread) and beast ball metagross (Bullet Punch, Earthquake, Zen Headbutt, Meteor Mash, EVs: 0/252/4/0/0/252)! (I hope this is fair, if not, I can throw in a dive ball dewpider as well!) oh and they're all 5iv
Of course it's fair. I can trade and clone your Metagross and Dewpider.

I've got enough azumarills in my pokebank :p Unfortunately in order to be shiny it was hatched by another user, sorry.

Hello I'm interested in your Toxapex.

I don't have much to offer but would you be interested in:

Mudsdale(M) Shiny lvl. 100
Pokeball
Careful | Stamina| 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Moves: Protect / Rest / Heavy Slam / High Horsepower

I should mention that like your Toxapex this is non-redistributable. Please let me know!(:

Updated with Shiny Araquanid and Shiny Palossand

Shiny Araquanid (M) | #752 | Adamant | Water Bubble | 31/31/31/00/31/31
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 10 SpD
Moves: Liquidation / Leech Life / Crunch / Entrainment
Hatched by /u/BossMan16

Shiny Palossand (M) | #770 | Bold | Water Compaction | 31/12/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD
Moves: Shadow Ball / Earth Power / Amnesia / Shore Up
Hatched by /u/gregbraa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)