TotoTrade(Rng,Sr's,Shinies)(Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably has around 3IVs right now, but I would breed it so it will have 5IVs missing Atk.. That's the whole point of listing my Pokemon. You can choose the Pokemon, Nature, Ability, Egg Moves, Ball and I will breed a 5IV Pokemon of your desired Pokemon :)
Oh! geez sorry I'm just really tired and I guess I somehow forgot that hahah
Give me a sec :p

Shuckle-
sturdy-Bold-31/x/31/31/31/31- Ems- none needed :](You can do whatever you want with egg moves)

Duskull-
pressure-Careful-31/31/31/x/31/31-Ems-Destiny bond

I like these 2 for Cresselia and then I'll decide on Raikou later ^_^. Hope it isn't too much?

Last edited:
Oh! geez sorry I'm just really tired and I guess I somehow forgot that hahah
Give me a sec :p

Shuckle-
sturdy-Bold-31/x/31/31/31/31- Ems- none needed :](You can do whatever you want with egg moves)

Duskull-
pressure-Careful-31/31/31/x/31/31-Ems-Destiny bond

I like these 2 for Cresselia and then I'll decide on Raikou later ^_^. Hope it isn't too much?
It's alright! I'm going to catch them in your desired Pokeball now :) But Duskull doesn't have the ability Pressure, it either has Levitate or Frisk. Which one would you like? :)

It's alright! I'm going to catch them in your desired Pokeball now :) But Duskull doesn't have the ability Pressure, it either has Levitate or Frisk. Which one would you like? :)
Told you I'm tired XS, I was thinking of dusknoir haha, May I get Levitate please if it's not too much :)

Told you I'm tired XS, I was thinking of dusknoir haha, May I get Levitate please if it's not too much :)
No problem. I'll breed you one with Levitate then and I'll try to get them as soon as possible :)

Edit: I actually have them ready now :) But like I said in my first post they have their german names (the one in the brackets). Duskull's name will change when it evolves, but Shuckle's name won't. So if you'd like a nickname on her or just want the english name, let me know :)

female
Shuckle (Pottrott) - Sturdy - Bold - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - EMs: Sand Tomb, Helping Hand, Acupressure, Knock Off

female
Duskull (Zwirrlicht) - Levitate - Careful - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - EMs: Destiny Bond, Memento, Pain Split, Grudge

Both have the OT: Barry and the ID: 16154.

Last edited:
No problem. I'll breed you one with Levitate then and I'll try to get them as soon as possible :)

Edit: I actually have them ready now :) But like I said in my first post they have their german names (the one in the brackets). Duskull's name will change when it evolves, but Shuckle's name won't. So if you'd like a nickname on her or just want the english name, let me know :)

female
Shuckle (Pottrott) - Sturdy - Bold - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - EMs: Sand Tomb, Helping Hand, Acupressure, Knock Off

female
Duskull (Zwirrlicht) - Levitate - Careful - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - EMs: Destiny Bond, Memento, Pain Split, Grudge

Both have the OT: Barry and the ID: 16154.
I am actually fine with that ^_^, can you wait 2 days till weekend? That's when I'm most available haha

CMT for Adamant Rayquaza. I happen to reset a Jolly one and a Naive one myself.
Alright :) The weekend sounds good. Did you already think about what Pokemon you'd like for the Raikou? ^^
Hi! Would you CMT for Xerneas, Raikou, and/or Rayquaza please? :)
I greatly apologize to you guys, I am once again busy with life, but I'm hanging in there. I would've have time this Labor Day weekend till I found out I was going camping. I will get to you ASAP probably tomorrow :). Thank you for your patience guys!

The_VGC_N00B

Banned deucer.
Hey Tatertot, my friend referred me to you so i quickly created a smogon and started searching. I am trying to get my hands on a well known pokemon known as Aegislash im struggling to get a dusk stone but i know i can come across some in game so no worries. This will be my first comprised competitive team and im really trying to get the actual mons i have tried on the smogon showdown simulator and it works great the key piece i want i cant obtain. im LF a Shiny 5iv Quiet Honedge in a nice pokeball of your choosing. If you get around to it it would be greatly appreciated Enjoy your Labor weekend and a special thanks from the VGC N00B community

Hey Tatertot, my friend referred me to you so i quickly created a smogon and started searching. I am trying to get my hands on a well known pokemon known as Aegislash im struggling to get a dusk stone but i know i can come across some in game so no worries. This will be my first comprised competitive team and im really trying to get the actual mons i have tried on the smogon showdown simulator and it works great the key piece i want i cant obtain. im LF a Shiny 5iv Quiet Honedge in a nice pokeball of your choosing. If you get around to it it would be greatly appreciated Enjoy your Labor weekend and a special thanks from the VGC N00B community
Hey there, welcome to smogon, Erm I really don't think my thread is a place to ask Tatertot . You can try private messaging him or in my knowledge, ask in his thread here http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-pikachu-cup-giveaway-check-post-778.3508570/
is his preference ^_^

The_VGC_N00B

Banned deucer.
Thanks also is there a thread that teaches all the tricks lingo and how to post all the cool stuff everyone else does I see gifs moving pokes all this is really exciting

CMT for Adamant Rayquaza. I happen to reset a Jolly one and a Naive one myself.
I hate to disappoint, but there isn't anything I need atm, I'm sorry man :/
Alright :) The weekend sounds good. Did you already think about what Pokemon you'd like for the Raikou? ^^
Could I get females of these please star :)

Horsea-Diveball-SwiftSwim-Rash-31/x/31/31/31/31- Muddy water, outrage, flail(Flail isOptional)

Poliwag-Diveball-SwiftSwim-Calm-31/x/31/31/31/31-Encore, endeavor(Optional),Endure(Optional)
Hi! Would you CMT for Xerneas, Raikou, and/or Rayquaza please? :)
Hey Tate! If you could, I'd like these so I can rebreed please ^_^
#190 Aipom
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Run Away
IVs: 31/31/31/04/31/31
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Beat Up, Switcheroo, Pursuit
OT: T a t e 06646
Note: Nicknameable

#280 Ralts
Nature: Timid
Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Memento, Encore, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond
OT: Ettke 28623

#315 Roselia
Ability: Leaf Guard
IVs: 31/xx/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Spikes, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder
OT: Tatter 35456

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey Tate! If you could, I'd like these so I can rebreed please ^_^
#190 Aipom
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Run Away
IVs: 31/31/31/04/31/31
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Beat Up, Switcheroo, Pursuit
OT: T a t e 06646
Note: Nicknameable

#280 Ralts
Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Memento, Encore, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond
OT: Ettke 28623

#315 Roselia
Ability: Leaf Guard
IVs: 31/xx/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Spikes, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder
OT: Tatter 35456
Sounds good! Are you sure those are all you want? I'd be happy to tack on another shiny or two since you're trading legends on your end :)

Sounds good! Are you sure those are all you want? I'd be happy to tack on another shiny or two since you're trading legends on your end :)
I just try not to be greedy is all haha, hope you it's fine with you, but can I add this to my wants?
#133 Eevee
Nature: Modest
Ability: Anticipation
IVs: 31/05/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
Egg Moves: Yawn, Wish, Stored Power, Synchronoise
OT: Misty 14263

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I just try not to be greedy is all haha, hope you it's fine with you, but can I add this to my wants?
#133 Eevee
Nature: Modest
Ability: Anticipation
IVs: 31/05/31/30/30/31 (HP Ground)
Egg Moves: Yawn, Wish, Stored Power, Synchronoise
OT: Misty 14263
Sure :) Are you available now? I can head on in about 15 after I clone the shinies for you.

Sure :) Are you available now? I can head on in about 15 after I clone the shinies for you.
I apologize to say that I am currently not available since I have an Apush one pager to do;however, is the option to conclude our trade tomorrow around the same time right now or earlier okay to you man?

Could I get females of these please star :)

Horsea-Diveball-SwiftSwim-Rash-31/x/31/31/31/31- Muddy water, outrage, flail(Flail isOptional)

Poliwag-Diveball-SwiftSwim-Calm-31/x/31/31/31/31-Encore, endeavor(Optional),Endure(Optional)
Sure, I can do those :) But are you sure want 31/x/31/31/31/31 for the Horsea? The rash nature lowers the Sp. Def and not the Atk. Just wanted to make sure.

Sure, I can do those :) But are you sure want 31/x/31/31/31/31 for the Horsea? The rash nature lowers the Sp. Def and not the Atk. Just wanted to make sure.
I just wanted you to do less work hahah, of course the 6ivs is one of the necessities;however, it is not required of you to do that for me :]. I'll just add in that attack iv myself ;)

I just wanted you to do less work hahah, of course the 6ivs is one of the necessities;however, it is not required of you to do that for me :]. I'll just add in that attack iv myself ;)
Alright, that makes sense :) I'll let you know when I have both ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)