TotoTrade(Rng,Sr's,Shinies)(Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I was wondering if you still had any of your follow me jirachi you had in your last giveaway? I was annoyed I missed it, because I've been after one of those for a while now (needed it for a tourney a few months ago).

Hey, I was wondering if you still had any of your follow me jirachi you had in your last giveaway? I was annoyed I missed it, because I've been after one of those for a while now (needed it for a tourney a few months ago).
I do, but it is going in this thread. Do you have any competitve female pokes in matching pokeballs ? :]

Edit- Abk1997 thank you for the work and trade :]!

I do, but it is going in this thread. Do you have any competitve female pokes in matching pokeballs ? :]

Edit- Abk1997 thank you for the work and trade :]!
I can get the following pretty much straight away (Fully evolved pokemon would be clones):

Modest Gardevoir in a Dream Ball. (Has EMs. can't remember them, but I know it has disable. Is shiny. OT is me (From reddit Giveaway))

Adamant Timburr in a Repeat ball (Has EMs Detect, Mach Punch, Drain Punch)
Dive ball

Modest Horsea in a dive ball (Has EMs Disable/Muddy Water)

Jolly Breloom (Technician) in a Nest Ball (Has EM Bullet seed and knows Spore)

Adamant (Not HA) Gyarados in a Moon Ball

Jolly HA Zubat in Great Ball (With EMs Quick attack, Pursuit, Brave Bird and Defog)

I have others I can breed up, including Dive ball East sea Shellos

I can get the following pretty much straight away (Fully evolved pokemon would be clones):

Modest Gardevoir in a Dream Ball. (Has EMs. can't remember them, but I know it has disable. Is shiny. OT is me (From reddit Giveaway))

Adamant Timburr in a Repeat ball (Has EMs Detect, Mach Punch, Drain Punch)
Dive ball

Modest Horsea in a dive ball (Has EMs Disable/Muddy Water)

Jolly Breloom (Technician) in a Nest Ball (Has EM Bullet seed and knows Spore)

Adamant (Not HA) Gyarados in a Moon Ball

Jolly HA Zubat in Great Ball (With EMs Quick attack, Pursuit, Brave Bird and Defog)

I have others I can breed up, including Dive ball East sea Shellos
I am not really interested in those, but once you get something better, you are more than welcome to come back!

Hey, is your mild 31/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Kyurem still on your White 2 cart (so you can nickname it)? If so, then CMT.

Cmt for the hp ice raikou. Willing to do a 2for1 and resdistribution rights if needed. Nuggetbridge thread is more organized and updated with better formatting and looks.

Hey, is your mild 31/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Kyurem still on your White 2 cart (so you can nickname it)? If so, then CMT.
Cmt for the hp ice raikou. Willing to do a 2for1 and resdistribution rights if needed. Nuggetbridge thread is more organized and updated with better formatting and looks.
Hi, I am interested in the HP Ice Raikou.
I haven't set up a new trade thread yet. I was a pretty big WiFi trader on smogon a few years back during Platinum.

I recently SR'd this flawless Hidden Power Grass Raikou from Alpha Sapphire if you are interested (Pokeguy has redis rights to it as well).
[243] Raikou
OT: Sean (18092) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/31

I might create another trade thread soon
Hey there guys ^_^, I didn't think this thread would be bump till 3000, but I'll get to you ASAP! Probably during the weekends. I am busy with life atm.

Yes I have a life if you are wondering .-.

Hey :)
I'm interested in your HP Ice Raikou and your Bold Shiny Cresselia. I could offer to breed you Pokemon according to your wishes. I also have quite a few Pokemon in Apricorn and Dream Balls which I could list, if you'd like (so that you know which Pokeballs I have available for different Pokemon). Just wanted to know if you're generally interested or not :)

Hi, I am interested in the HP Ice Raikou.
Edit: CMT, I have a full trade thread now
Hey :)
I'm interested in your HP Ice Raikou and your Bold Shiny Cresselia. I could offer to breed you Pokemon according to your wishes. I also have quite a few Pokemon in Apricorn and Dream Balls which I could list, if you'd like (so that you know which Pokeballs I have available for different Pokemon). Just wanted to know if you're generally interested or not :)
Sorry guys! Busy busy life and I was really sick this week so I couldn't really make it. I am terribly sorry again,

Viridi
Females of these please :], and yes the kyurem is nicknameable.

Species: Feebas
/CalmOblivious
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Dragon Pulse/Iron Tail/Confuse Ray/Mirror Coat

Species: Horsea
Nature, Ability: Modest, Swift Swim
, 31/xx/31/31/31 (Modest)
Egg moves: Signal Beam/Razor Wind/Muddy Water/Outrage

Dizzybanana21x , do you have any breedable pokes? :]

starNater list away!

Sorry guys! Busy busy life and I was really sick this week so I couldn't really make it. I am terribly sorry again,

Viridi
Females of these please :], and yes the kyurem is nicknameable.

Species: Feebas
/CalmOblivious
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Dragon Pulse/Iron Tail/Confuse Ray/Mirror Coat

Species: Horsea
Nature, Ability: Modest, Swift Swim
, 31/xx/31/31/31 (Modest)
Egg moves: Signal Beam/Razor Wind/Muddy Water/Outrage

Dizzybanana21x , do you have any breedable pokes? :]

starNater list away!
Alright, but it'll take more time than usual due to school (Yay.). Are spitbacks fine?

(And can you nickname it Fenrir?)

Alright, but it'll take more time than usual due to school (Yay.). Are spitbacks fine?

(And can you nickname it Fenrir?)
Trust me I am in no rush cause I am in the same boat as well.
I have a few

But they all have cured pokerus which many seem to hate
U specifically looking for any?
No specifics :], I don't really care about the cured pokerus thing as I'll rebreed it anyways so you can just list and I'll see if I'm interested in anything haha

Alright :) My Pokemon will have their german names though, I hope that would be okay. Here is my current list:

Dream Ball (with HA): Larvitar, Feebas, Drilbur, Bagon, Sentret, Shellos (East/West), Torkoal, Munna, Driftloon, Murkrow, Carvanha, Skitty, Buneary, Shuckle, Electrike, Chinchou, Cacnea, Glameow, Corphish, Tentacool, Vulpix, Alomomola, Taillow, Pidgey, Poochyena, Swablu, Slowpoke, Igglybuff, Cherubi, Nidoran, Shinx, Pinisir, Audino, Kangaskhan, Swinub, Togepi, Buizel, Sableye, Rattata, Scraggy, Gligar, Finneon, Horsea, Wooper, Ralts, Lapras, Zubat, Houndour, Miltank, Poliwag, Trapinch, Gible, Mantine, Tropius, Aron, Starly, Druddigon, Zigzagoon, Ponyta, Dratini, Scyther, Seel, Cubone, Shellder, Clamperl, Meowth, Joltik, Timburr, Sudowoodoo, Spiritomb, Sigilyph, Wailmer, Seedot, Spoink, Snubbull, Exeggcute, Stantler, Shuppet, Natu, Spinarak, Girafarig, Heracross, Venipede, Pachirisu, Emolga, Goldeen, Sandile, Elgyem, Luvdisc, Phanpy, Smoochum, Chatot, Qwilfish, Cottonee, Lotad, Cleffa, Karrablast

Moon Ball: Poochyena, Slakoth, Absol,Shinx, Horsea, Nidoran, Houndour, Vulpix, Zubat, Gastly, Misdreavus, Ekans, Koffing, Spinarak, Cleffa, Girafarig, Sableye, Mawile, Swinub, Sneasel

Level Ball: Larvitar, Vulpix, Kangaskhan, Pidgey, Numel, Houndour

Lure Ball: Yanma, Chatot, Chinchou, Magikarp, Krabby, Ponyta, Tentacool, Lapras, Shellder, Marill

Fast Ball: Buizel, Pichu, Pidgey, Taillow, Delibird, Hoothoot, Zigzagoon

Heavy Ball: Pineco, Numel, Diglett, Larvitar, Phanpy, Kangaskhan, Skarmory, Rhyhorn, Swinub

Friend Ball: Exeggcute, Yanma, Larvitar, Shrromish, Skarmory, Roselia, Vulpix

Love Ball: Hoppip, Sentret, Slowpoke, Swablu, Cleffa, Buneary, Ralts, Cherubi, Roselia, Mareep, Misdreavus, Dratini, Shellder, Larvitar

Safari Ball: Bagon, Oddish, Misdreavus, Kangaskhan, Duskull, Hoothoot, Koffing, Rhyhorn, Marill, Shuckle, Cubone, Spearow, Aipom, Sandshrew, Aron, Electrike, Torkoal, Gible, Sengo, Gastly, Croagunk, Hippopotas

Sport Ball: Scyther

Luxury Ball (with HA): Carvanha, Starly

All Pokemon will have the OT: Jason and the ID: 63364

Alright :) My Pokemon will have their german names though, I hope that would be okay. Here is my current list:

Dream Ball (with HA): Larvitar, Feebas, Drilbur, Bagon, Sentret, Shellos (East/West), Torkoal, Munna, Driftloon, Murkrow, Carvanha, Skitty, Buneary, Shuckle, Electrike, Chinchou, Cacnea, Glameow, Corphish, Tentacool, Vulpix, Alomomola, Taillow, Pidgey, Poochyena, Swablu, Slowpoke, Igglybuff, Cherubi, Nidoran, Shinx, Pinisir, Audino, Kangaskhan, Swinub, Togepi, Buizel, Sableye, Rattata, Scraggy, Gligar, Finneon, Horsea, Wooper, Ralts, Lapras, Zubat, Houndour, Miltank, Poliwag, Trapinch, Gible, Mantine, Tropius, Aron, Starly, Druddigon, Zigzagoon, Ponyta, Dratini, Scyther, Seel, Cubone, Shellder, Clamperl, Meowth, Joltik, Timburr, Sudowoodoo, Spiritomb, Sigilyph, Wailmer, Seedot, Spoink, Snubbull, Exeggcute, Stantler, Shuppet, Natu, Spinarak, Girafarig, Heracross, Venipede, Pachirisu, Emolga, Goldeen, Sandile, Elgyem, Luvdisc, Phanpy, Smoochum, Chatot, Qwilfish, Cottonee, Lotad, Cleffa, Karrablast

Moon Ball: Poochyena, Slakoth, Absol,Shinx, Horsea, Nidoran, Houndour, Vulpix, Zubat, Gastly, Misdreavus, Ekans, Koffing, Spinarak, Cleffa, Girafarig, Sableye, Mawile, Swinub, Sneasel

Level Ball: Larvitar, Vulpix, Kangaskhan, Pidgey, Numel, Houndour

Finally I can rest for the day!

Lure Ball: Yanma, Chatot, Chinchou, Magikarp, Krabby, Ponyta, Tentacool, Lapras, Shellder, Marill

Fast Ball: Buizel, Pichu, Pidgey, Taillow, Delibird, Hoothoot, Zigzagoon

Heavy Ball: Pineco, Numel, Diglett, Larvitar, Phanpy, Kangaskhan, Skarmory, Rhyhorn, Swinub

Friend Ball: Exeggcute, Yanma, Larvitar, Shrromish, Skarmory, Roselia, Vulpix

Love Ball: Hoppip, Sentret, Slowpoke, Swablu, Cleffa, Buneary, Ralts, Cherubi, Roselia, Mareep, Misdreavus, Dratini, Shellder, Larvitar

Safari Ball: Bagon, Oddish, Misdreavus, Kangaskhan, Duskull, Hoothoot, Koffing, Rhyhorn, Marill, Shuckle, Cubone, Spearow, Aipom, Sandshrew, Aron, Electrike, Torkoal, Gible, Sengo, Gastly, Croagunk, Hippopotas

Sport Ball: Scyther

Luxury Ball (with HA): Carvanha, Starly

All Pokemon will have the OT: Jason and the ID: 63364
More infos on these please?
Safari Ball: Misdreavus,
Dream Ball: Miltank
Hi,
Please CMT for Raikou and Xerneas.
OT: Nick | ID No. 10194
Timid | Levitate | ♀
31/x/31/31/31/31
Non-redis.
Bred by me, hatched by a Reddit user Victini contacted.
OT: Jack | ID No. 40245
Hasty | Flash Fire | ♀
31/29/30/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass)
Egg moves:
Pursuit, Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch, Destiny Bond
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Gamefaqs user MrLayton_

Gonna use these for rebreeding haha
Could you CMT for this Kyurem? :)

Mild - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Will females of these do? :)
#327 - Spinda (Nest)
OT:
Fluke ID: 02762
Nature: Brave Ability: Contrary
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Moves: Baton Pass | Disable | Fake Out | Psycho Shift
#328 - Trapinch

OT:
Fluke ID: 02762
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sheer Force
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Moves: Endure | Quick Attack | Focus Energy | Fury Cutter

More infos on these please?
Safari Ball: Misdreavus,
Dream Ball: Miltank
The Misdreavus has a Timid nature and has the EMs: Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse and Destiny Bond. The Miltank doesn't have an useful nature or any EMs. I could easily breed egg moves on the Miltank though. Just let me know which and what nature you'd like.

The Misdreavus has a Timid nature and has the EMs: Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse and Destiny Bond. The Miltank doesn't have an useful nature or any EMs. I could easily breed egg moves on the Miltank though. Just let me know which and what nature you'd like.
What ivs does misdreavus have :)? As you can see my wants is

Competitive Females in Apricorn or Matching Pokeball

What ivs does misdreavus have :)? As you can see my wants is

Competitive Females in Apricorn or Matching Pokeball
It probably has around 3IVs right now, but I would breed it so it will have 5IVs missing Atk.. That's the whole point of listing my Pokemon. You can choose the Pokemon, Nature, Ability, Egg Moves, Ball and I will breed a 5IV Pokemon of your desired Pokemon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)