Big Nigga (Tyranitar) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 Def
Quiet Nature
- Rock Slide
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Protect

This is my vgc team I have been successful with. I used to have talonflame but ever since replacing it with torkoal it has been amazing. 95% of the time I lead with khangaskhan and sloking and set up a trick room which makes this team very threatening. Sloking has amazing bulk so it can live solarbeams from charizard, dark pulses, and almost any attack thrown at it. The wacan berry makes any thunderbolt or discharge do around 30%. You guys are probably wondering about torkoal. Torkoal in trick room always goes first and eruption puts incredible pressure as it can OKOH opposing mawilles, ferrothorn, and amoongus. It also has rock slide for talonflame and charizard. Superpower does 70% to most tyranitars. With trick room tyranitar can use ice beam on dragons like salamence and garchomp. In addition, dark pulse will OKHO every meowstic you run into. Ferrothorn's purpose is if the other team is to support torkoal's weakness, combat against smeargle, and surprisingly can stall out a lot of pokemon with leech seed. In addition power whip does 65% to Garchomp. This team has been amazing both on showdown and on battle spot. I will be open to discussion and suggestions for this team. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)