Tournament TLT: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nat

is a Top Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion

Banner and approval by sirDonovan
pls usum don't make my life hard
Welcome to the second week of TLT! Throughout this tournament, players will battle in a best-of-three format each round, with Smogon's standard tiers being the metagames played. This tournament is also double elimination, so if you're defeated once, you're still in the loser's portion of the bracket.

The tiers that will be played are:

SM Ubers
SM OU
SM UU
SM RU
SM NU
SM LC
SM Doubles OU

In order to fairly determine the three of these seven tiers played in each individual matchup, players will take turns eliminating tiers among themselves. They'll both eliminate two tiers, thus leaving three tiers to be played. The lower seeded player will eliminate the first tier, followed by the higher seed player, and it will repeat in that order once more. The higher seed player picks what tier is played first of the three tiers. After that, the loser of game one picks which of the two tiers is played for game two. Naturally, game three will be played in the last remaining tier.

(Example: Eyan is a one seed, while Natalie is a sixteen seed. Natalie, the lower seed, chooses to first eliminate UU. Eyan follows with RU. Natalie then eliminates Doubles OU, and Eyan eliminates LC. Of the three tiers remaining, Eyan, the higher seed, chooses to play NU first. Eyan then loses game one, and chooses to play OU next. Should it go to game three, the game mode would be Ubers.)

Basic tournament rules - you should read this, especially if you're new to forum tournaments
Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me. A bit of friendly banter is ok, but please know where to draw the line. Think before you type, please.

Scheduling and Activity Wins: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall, and look out for them on PS. You will have one week from the posting of the week's matches to get it done. Extensions will be for three days after the scheduled deadline, and no further. If your opponent is not responding to your post on their wall, cannot be found on PS, or miss multiple scheduled times, make a detailed activity post in the thread letting me know why you deserve the win. No activity post means no activity call. As long as you have visible attempts at scheduling (such as wall posts), you will be fine.

Disconnections and Timer: A timer loss is a loss. No if's, and's, or but's about it. If your opponent is nice enough to replay that's fine, but they are by no means obligated to.

Ghosting and Identity: Don't take or give battle advice or make moves based solely on the suggestions of others, and don't pretend to be someone else in order to play as them. You will be caught, and you will be disqualified from this tournament as well as future PS! tournaments (BLT, PSPL, etc.).

Substitutions: Substitutions will be made only for rounds one & two, with round two subs only being allowed for any participants in the loser's bracket.

Round Two Winner Bracket Matchups
Pradhaaan vs FMG
London13 vs youmu@poke
bdov vs PokemonCestDur
Mikaav vs peachycl0uds
Xiri vs blinkboy
MJ vs Chloe
TheFranklin vs Karalynia
Mysterious M vs Elyna
SableyeMyBae vs Osh
Akiko Yosano vs EternalSnowman
parivard vs Plas
The Cheesen One vs Hamhamhamham
Overdragoon vs byronthewellwell
BigBoy038 vs leo05051998
SANJAY vs Abyssal Ruins
Jrdn vs -Latios-
Round Two Loser Bracket Matchups
Hell Rayquaza11 vs lopd
USAPIKACHU2K7 vs lightning1870
PD vs Trace
t0te vs lkapkd1
Abbp vs Skelos
explodingdaisies vs Mohican
Villa vs Roseybear
Luthier vs Naian Dach
Jrsmash9 vs Blitzburgh
Trade vs Microwavable
Go0d vs MiyoKa
MS3D vs Uwoodz03
Ark vs Poison Adhesive
OminousDraco vs Le Sabreur
Kingofcrimea vs RevivalCircus
neomon vs Ninjadog~
Just to be clear, the higher seed is on the left side of the matchups.
Please remember to keep this thread civil regardless of friendly banter.

This round ends November 19th at 11:59pm (GMT -5). Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
**WARNING, the sentences you are about to see can only be classed as the worst jokes every created, and can cause severe retina damage if observed too carefully. Proceed at your own risk**

So given the fact that I am not in tlt, and have virtually no knowledge of over half these players, I figured im the most qualified to make some incredibly important and unbiased predictions for this week. Keep in mind that if I have predicted against you, it is a direct attack against you and whatever you stand for, and you should therefore treat it as such. This post will be viewed as a failure in my mind, if I dont get at least one pm complaining about why i predicted against someone, because after all, if I have predicted against you there is absolutely zero chance of you winning, because thats how important these predictions are. So without further ado, lest get into it *cracks knuckles*

Pradhaaan vs FMG - At some point there will be too many indians on PS, causing the side to spontaneously implode in even more dramatic fashion than earlier today. Until then, I ain't predicting against them ;P 2-0

London13 vs youmu@poke - I feel like there is a missing .co.uk or .com or something in this matchup. Regardless, through careful observation, I have found that both these players are tied at 6 smogon post apiece, which means we go to the tiebreaker round. London's 18 years trumps youmu's 15 therefore london shall win this in a tiebreaker 2-1.

bdov vs PokemonCestDur - I dont think Ive ever seen bdov lose a mons match, and I dont think I ever will. One does not simply beat trace and osh without being the greatest player alive. 2-0

Mikaav vs peachycl0uds - everything about that o being a 0 bugs me. Now that I think about it.... 0.... = 0 games won this series??? Now thats what I call logic. 2-0

Xiri vs blinkboy - Blink is my favorite doctor who episode and my least favorite doctor who episode at the same time. This hot and cold relationship is similar to what I think of blink. Hes super cool, but at the same time "In b4 a bunch of shitty prediction posts that get more games wrong than correct." So imma have to give this one to Xiri 2-1

MJ vs Chloe - In this weeks episode of goat vs girl (last week was trace vs bdov) we see MJ take on chloe in an attempt to score a point back for the goats. Tough one to call, but imma go with chloe cos that will land me with the least angry pms I think. 2-1

TheFranklin vs Karalynia - Never heard of TheFranklin, and I cant think of any terrible jokes here, so imma just plead the fifth on this one.

Mysterious M vs Elyna - I have tried pronouncing "Elyna" in my head about 8 times in the past minute, and ended up with a different result every time. However the ambiguity of the pronunciation of this name pales in comparison to the mysteriousness of MM's name. Also I think Ive seen this user in other smogon tours? Idk, all I know is that its gonna be 2-1

SableyeMyBae vs Osh - Sableye might be your bae, but osh is my bae. 2-1 (in all seriousness, this should be a p good series, excited for it and tough to call)

Akiko Yosano vs EternalSnowman - who even plays this fast smh? Not even a single john? WHat kinda tours match is this?

parivard vs Plas - This is a tough one, because im forced to break one of my long standing rules that I established 15 minutes ago; either I have to break my rule of not predicting against fellow gingers, or I have to break my rule of not predicting against indians (see Pradhaan vs FMG). However in my experience in ompl, having a % sign in front of ur name makes you more similar to the one true goat Laxpras and therefore more likely to win. Plas 2-1.

The Cheesen One vs Hamhamhamham -noun: goat; plural noun: goats; definition: a hardy domesticated ruminant mammal that has backward-curving horns and (in the male) a beard. It is kept for its milk and meat, and noted for its lively behaviour. 2-1

Overdragoon vs byronthewellwell - The other day I saw that Overdragoon has played the most amount of roomtours in literally every single official format practically, with a highlight being 90 OU tours this quarter. This overwhelming roomtour experience should carry him through this tie. 2-0

BigBoy038 vs leo05051998 - BigBoy boutta prank call you mid-match to put u off ur game (that is your phone number right?). Anyways, I cant predict against a fellow ex-mawile. 2-1

SANJAY
vs Abyssal Ruins - A hero. Not the hero we deserved, but the hero we need. Nothing less than a night, shining. 2-0

Jrdn vs -Latios- he's the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector..... a Dark Knight (jrdn's my dark horse, gonna win it all, u heard it here first!) 2-1

Hell Rayquaza11 vs lopd - Now that we have nerfed lopd's potency by restricting him from posting his one liners in the thread, I think he will struggle to win. However, apparently PD used to have the alt brawlion, and PD is a certified goat, so lopd will channel this and pull out the victory. 2-1

USAPIKACHU2K7 vs lightning1870 - USAPIKACHU2K7 bouta get warned for caps abuse when he says gl hf, which will subsequently put him off his game and cause him to lose the match 2-0 (also, I just remembered that lightning is nightning, get a name change on smogon smh)

PD vs Trace - HIGHLIGHT MATCH. 2 players who exceeded all expectations by losing last week go at it head to head to see who the better actually-really-good-player-who-somehow-managed-to-lose-r1 is. Shame one of them has to lose, but im picking trace, because PD didnt forfeit when i was trying to qualify for blt3 making me play another tour on the last day. 2-1

t0te vs lkapkd1 - idk either, ive seen both a fair bit in tours room but havent really paid attention to either, pleading the fifth.

Abbp vs Skelos - My man skelos, the guy who literally never joined our blt chat and drove our managers slightly insane. You are technically an ex-mawile tho so..... 2-0 (also idk the other guy)

explodingdaisies vs Mohican - idk either, but isnt explosingdaisies roomvoice and like staff in an official tier room? 2-1

Villa vs Roseybear - Ive just looked up aston villa's w/l record, and it appears they have won all of their last 3 matches, which should translate into villa winning this series. 2-1

Luthier vs Naian Dach - So the only one here that I actually know is luthier, and its precisely because I know him that I am predicting against him :wesmart: 2-0

Jrsmash9 vs Blitzburgh - Everyone will tell jrsmash not to bring stall..... and he will bring stall..... and his opponent will bring a full counterteam that loses to everything that isnt stall. Seen it before m8. 2-0.

Trade vs Microwavable - Im actually hyped for this match. I remember when the only form of competitive mons I was aware of was tours room, and I was trying to qual for blt3, and I met trade who was the first really really good player id met at that point. So yeah I'm slightly partial to trade in this respect, but on the other hand micro is cool. Wait what am I saying?! Microwaves heat things up! Therefore micro will just be slightly too heat for trade this series right? 2-1 (looking forward to it!!)

Go0d vs MiyoKa - In this case the 0 probably signifies the 0 dou matches that will be played this series. Still, gotta give it to miyoka here. 2-0

MS3D vs Uwoodz03 - Uwoodz is the only one ik outa these 2, and iirc he was in blt3 so he musta been incredible. 2-0

Ark vs Poison Adhesive - Now if ur name was poison Naganadel.... different story, but poison adhesive is a NFE taking on the mighty S-rank Ark. 2-0

OminousDraco
vs Le Sabreur - When i first joined tours room, Ominourdraco was the winner of that cycle, and was in the roomintro, so naturally I thought he was the best player alive..... and I was right. 2-0

KingofCrimea vs RevivalCircus - Dont know either, so I dont have any horrific jokes for this tie unfortunately. pleading the fifth.

neomon vs Ninjadog~ - I prefered NinjaCalibur, but regardless, neomon will be too rattled from his encounter with the greatest player alive in jrdn, so ninja should be able to claim this. 2-1

Do I get some kinda multiplier because I predicted individual scores too? So like when I get every single predict 100% right I get a million pounds or so? I accept cash or paypal.

Last edited:

Pradhaaan vs FMG - the people will be the winners
London13 vs youmu@poke -no idea but youmo always uses that disgusting stall in ou so i gotta predict against him
bdov vs PokemonCestDur - he defated trace, i dont see him losing this
Mikaav vs peachycl0uds - 0 idea lol
Xiri vs blinkboy - played him alot while qualifyng rly good player imo
MJ vs Chloe - again i dont rly know so just picking one
TheFranklin vs Karalynia - and again idk
Mysterious M vs Elyna - yeah that will be a clean 2-0 i rly dont see mm losing this
SableyeMyBae vs Osh - definitly the highlight of this round rly hard to chose one
Akiko Yosano vs EternalSnowman - #nojohn, i already got bodied and joined trace in losers
parivard vs Plas - Definitly rootin for my friend plas but pari is pretty good hopin to see some good matches
The Cheesen One vs Hamhamhamham - im rly hopin for the upset but i just cant see ham losing this
Overdragoon vs byronthewellwell - another highlight
BigBoy038 vs leo05051998 - idk
SANJAY vs Abyssal Ruins - heard ge is good
Jrdn vs -Latios- idk

Hell Rayquaza11 vs lopd - brawlion got this
USAPIKACHU2K7 vs lightning1870 - whack names lol rly have no idea who wins this
PD vs Trace - HIGHLIGHT MATCH. My boy trace got this tho. twinleaf trevs cant go out this early
t0te vs lkapkd1 - idk
Abbp vs Skelos -
explodingdaisies vs Mohican - pretty solid
Villa vs Roseybear - intersting series, i actually dont wanne face either of them next round so i dont know who to root for
Luthier vs Naian Dach - had a pretty good showing against mm so i think hell take this
Jrsmash9 vs Blitzburgh -idk
Trade vs Microwavable - trade looked strong round 1
Go0d vs MiyoKa - shouldnt lose this
MS3D vs Uwoodz03 - whack names again and literally no idea who wins this
Ark vs Poison Adhesive - if ark loses this .....
OminousDraco vs Le Sabreur - same as above
KingofCrimea vs RevivalCircus - dunno
neomon vs Ninjadog~ - dunno ninja and neomon is solid

decided too post some predicts even tho i dont know most the people. pls feel free to be offended and post why you think that i should have picked you

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor

Pradhaaan vs FMG - Rooting for both cos both are my friend. One hates OU and the other plays it so like that ones not happening ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. The indian army is strong but FireMonkeyGamer has what it takes to bring it down.

London13 vs youmu@poke - I hope Chris is prepared for the sableye chansey wave thats never paired w trapper because
is overrated. Could go either way but as Plas has demonstrated that pokemon really is a game of odds in the end, topped with youmu@poke's terrible luck, I think chris will come out as a winner. Good thing youmu@poke doesnt shitpost so they have my respect :toast:.

bdov vs PokemonCestDur - Please teach me more about the CHILLY and COUNTER-META pokemon strategies of yours, im really looking forward to growing as a player in this community and gods like you who can defeat my weeb friend are just perfect look-outs. Oh and idk french.

Mikaav vs peachycl0uds - Apparently mikaav is a good player and someone with Happy avatar so I'm gonna root for him.

Xiri vs blinkboy - fym shitty predicts??????? This man is the wildest person ive met on this site and ive met a lot of wild animals bcos i live in the african rainforests which is the perfect environment required to create the poliwag rain masterpiece so imma root for him.

MJ vs Chloe -

TheFranklin vs Karalynia - GDK!!!

Mysterious M vs Elyna - Elyna's nb actually but i can see MM taking this pmuch

SableyeMyBae vs Osh -

Akiko Yosano vs EternalSnowman - Fucking carnivore so hungry for first blood dundies would like him.

parivard vs Plas - Pakivard played well but i can not go against the trevs goat not to mention he can win with triple protect so theres no way he can lose but then again...

The Cheesen One vs Hamhamhamham - Cant predict against gods, cheese comes close to gods but im on a diet to become the skinniest person in the world so nty.

Overdragoon vs byronthewellwell - Life orb Nasty plot Hp ground alolan tails doesnt go far unfort :[

BigBoy038 vs leo05051998 - Leo is nb actually

SANJAY vs Abyssal Ruins - DAZZLING KOKO

Jrdn vs -Latios- Latios is a good mon but i dont see jrdn losing any rounds just yet as he said hes not been afk this whole gen.

Hell Rayquaza11 vs lopd - I honestly cant tell whos worse but brawlion at least doesnt act tough

USAPIKACHU2K7 vs lightning1870 - LIGHTNING IS S FUCKIN S RANK IM TELLING U

PD vs Trace - Didnt you win a give a way a little while ago? oh... id rather not say man. Purpledoosh is fire too im sad one of them have to out of this round ;_; but alas goats as bound to face each other.

t0te vs lkapkd1 - idk lkapkd is a fren so go him

Abbp vs Skelos - BADLANDERS UNITED

explodingdaisies vs Mohican - Hope his daisies dont explode during the battle otherwise he can win

Villa vs Roseybear - Told you to use flamethrower heatran u fucking twat

Luthier vs Naian Dach - put thoughts into prepping and sstop talkking during games and focus and ud win

Jrsmash9 vs Blitzburgh - no idea

Trade vs Microwavable - Trade is fire and so is micro, i want to root for micro but my mans here only to meme and never takes it srsly to win :(

Go0d vs MiyoKa - Whens miyoka bot coming?

MS3D vs Uwoodz03 - No idea

Ark vs Poison Adhesive - ARK NEVER LOSES TWICE GO ARK

OminousDraco vs Le Sabreur - HINDUSTAN ZINDABAD

KingofCrimea vs RevivalCircus - Koc is actually nb but i havent seen revivalcircus play to talk.

neomon vs Ninjadog~ - Neo's good and idk ninja

Last edited:
Pradhaaan vs FMG - King of the Indians cant lose although FMG is a tough challenge.
London13 vs youmupoke - One uses stall whereas the other is an Arsenal fan. Picking the lesser of the 2 shit blokes
bdov vs PokemonCestDur - Like picking which of 2 men you'd like to shag your wife. A choice no one should have to make.
Mikaav vs peachycl0uds - Both walked through r1 fairly comfortably, should be close but i dont think anyone really cares who wins
Xiri vs blinkboy - Talking of people shagging your wife, i'd let blink do this to my future wife without a thought for multiple reasons:
1. Who could deny those abs
2. As a South African, he could murder me and only get 6 years in jail
3. He could get his way with anyone. He made a girl he matched on tinder sign up for smogon, if that's not scary, nothing is. Like a real life Kilgrave, just more attractive than David Tennant and that's impressive.
4. He's better than I am at cricket
I'll stop here because it'll end up with me confessing my love for him and leaving my future wife to be in a threeway relationship with him and Serena Williams. On a pokemon note, theyre both good so should be fun.
MJ vs Chloe - The man with the beautiful beard grows ever stronger during no shave November. By the end of the month, he will have slept with all the girls. All of them.
TheFranklin vs Karalynia - He beat me, which isn't a particularly difficult thing to do but he's playing someone who is also just as terrible
Mysterious M vs Elyna - C-At-Fish is how you pronounce it.
SableyeMyBae vs Osh - If Osh can avoid talking about being groped by a 25 year old for 45 mins, he should win a close series
Akiko Yosano vs EternalSnowman - GOAT
The Parivard Brothers
vs Plas - I apologise sincerely to The Parivard Brothers for my comments last round, turns out it was a fair 2v2. Plas is good and this is definitely my HL match if they ever manage to schedule it
The Cheesen One vs Hamhamhamham - Deserved favourite for the whole tour. Another man i would let shag my wife but that is because he is bigger than I am
Overdragoon vs byronthewellwell - OD is a serial winner using unconventional methods. Byrons going through the best pokemon spell of his life so i think he wins a close set.
BigBoy038 vs leo05051998 - BigBoy's an above average player with a below average username and should win against a below average player with a below average username
SANJAY vs Abyssal Ruins - Who could beat Captain India himself. His naan bread shield and below average intellect should be enough to dispatch of someone ive never heard of.
Jrdn vs -Latios- - jrdn's been around for a while and if he hadn't disappeared into the murky shithole known as OMs he could have been a top player. Looks like he's correcting that now.

Hell Rayquaza11 vs lopd - I think against any other player, Hellray woulda been out. The mighty battle of the D-ranks it is though.
USAPIKACHU2K7 vs lightning1870 - If night learns how to play against stall, he should be ok against the 2nd worst username in smogon history behind "Nat"
PD vs Trace - The clash of the titans in the losers bracket. Both played awfully r1 so this hopefully for everyones sake, this is less awful.
t0te vs lkapkd1 - t0te isn't good, but lkapkd is also, not good. Imagine the 49ers vs Browns, just with less money or interest
Abbp vs Skelos - Subpar performances from both in r1, shouldn't be much better now but one of them has to win i guess. If both lose was an option here, i'd pick it.
explodingdaisies vs Mohican - Heard good things about Mohican being a PO god, but that was from the guy who lost to bdov so i guess he was wrong. Still think it'll be a close series between the two.
Villa vs Roseybear - "Rosey won't win without ou" and i was right. So i decided to not ban ou so i can concentrate on making predictions
Luthier vs Naian Dach - Luthier is a suspect ladder hero, but when under the spotlight he goes from acting like an immature 13 year old to acting like an immature 9 year old which greatly hinders his ability under pressure.
Jrsmash9 vs Blitzburgh - Watching blitz face stall last round was pretty painful, cant imagine it's gonna go any better this time round.
Trade vs Microwavable - If trade shakes off his rustiness, then he should be able to make it a long way into the losers bracket
Go0d vs MiyoKa - Miyoka may be the 2nd saltiest player on the site, but he's still good and if he overcomes his phobia of indians that will badger him during the game he should walk this fairly comfortably
MS3D vs Uwoodz03 - Already happened. And still no one cares
Ark vs Poison Adhesive - Ark is good. Poison Adhesive is bad. So this most likely will go the other way but here's hoping that life isnt that cruel
OminousDraco vs Le Sabreur - OD looked rusty in r1 and probably hoped for someone easier opp than Sab. Should be a neat series depending on the tiers played.
Kingofcrimea vs RevivalCircus - Koc was the dark horse for a lot of people. After watching r1, a lot of people changed said opinion such as certain tour hosts. Should still win
neomon vs Ninjadog~ - Ninjadog subbing in for Cam and will do exactly as his predecessor did last round, lose.

Last edited:

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
Predictions

Pradhaaan vs FMG - My guy FMG will pull off the "upset" although Prad is a solid player and will definitely make this a good series
London13 vs youmu@poke - I haven't seen the best of what London can do, and I think youmu has this wrapped up
bdov vs PokemonCestDur - My inner english canadian has an inherent aversion to french people, blame Quebec.
Mikaav vs peachycl0uds - Honestly don't know enough about either of the 2
Xiri vs blinkboy - This is quietly a pretty exciting match up, but I don't know the extent of their abilities, I'll take xiri bc their name starts with an X
MJ vs Chloe - Exciting match up here. Chloe is the stronger battler, but not in these tiers. I think she can transfer enough of that talent over with the right support and get the win
TheFranklin vs Karalynia - Tours room veteran vs a cartoon turtle? Cmon guys
Mysterious M vs Elyna - Well known player and I think he should win this one well enough
SableyeMyBae vs Osh - His clan crew of gangs will provide him with whatever teams he needs and will use his strong ability to beat SMB, who is solid in their own right.
Akiko Yosano vs EternalSnowman - ESM smells, that is all.
parivard vs Plas - Parivard continues his strong play and wins a fun series vs Plas
The Cheesen One vs Hamhamhamham - Upset of the round, cheese brings some crazy shit and makes nonsensical predictions that only great deities could make, and wins.
Overdragoon vs byronthewellwell - Tough and fun series here, expecting a close 2-1 for byron.
BigBoy038 vs leo05051998 - The Dutch Dragon has this
SANJAY vs Abyssal Ruins - Don't know Ruins, Sanjay is strong enough to win
Jrdn vs -Latios- Glhf

Hell Rayquaza11
vs lopd - HR won't even have to work for this win, he's strong.
USAPIKACHU2K7 vs lightning1870 - Don't count out my guy yet, lightning1870 has 1870 more sick plays to make b4 the tour is over
PD vs Trace - the obvious highlight match. PD will need to bring his A-Game to beat Trace, and I don't think he will overcome Trace's play
t0te vs lkapkd1 - T0te is T0tally gunna win
Abbp vs Skelos - I think skelos is the more talented player here and will win this one
explodingdaisies vs Mohican - don't know Mohican, but daisies and play, and will bring it after a tough R1 loss.
Villa vs Roseybear - My money is on Rosey for this veteran's bout.
Luthier vs Naian Dach - After a rough R1 loss, Luthier picks it up and wins this one.
Jrsmash9 vs Blitzburgh - How many people even know that Blitz played in the first BLT? guy is an OG
Trade vs Microwavable - Trade is just too good to lose now, he has this one in my opinion.
Go0d vs MiyoKa - Put away the salt and play.
MS3D vs Uwoodz03 - I think this was happening as I was making this so idk what the deal is.
Ark vs Poison Adhesive - hard to go against the seemingly unanimous favourite in r1 of the losers bracket
OminousDraco vs Le Sabreur - OD brings the heat and wins a close series.
Kingofcrimea vs RevivalCircus - Don't know much of either, but I've seen crimea around so I'll take him
neomon vs Ninjadog~ - had a fun series with neomon last round and he was good. Don't see him losing in the near future.

Last edited:
okay so time for my predictions
pradhaaan vs FMG-pradhaaan should take this lightly and win 2-0
london12 vs youmu@poke-im rootin for nighting but be ready for stall against youmu
bdov vs pokecestundur-well this is sort of a eevee king vs a pokemon nerd so i think bdov cant do anything
xiri vs blinkboy-well,xiri(snow jiniri) has come just now compared to other players so its fine but she is good,blinkboy is a capable player but is lazy lol so ezz snow wins
chloe vs MJ-of course chloe wins bc of skill but im scared bc mj is a tier player and not OM like chloe
karalynia vs theFranklin-well karo is like a bandit in tours but TI84SilverEdition is good too overall karo wins
mysterious M vs elyna-elyna wins this one bc of being capable at all the tiers
sableyemybae vs osh-osh is an awesome player and sableyemybae is good o but osh handles situations better so he wins
parivard vs plas-i know both of them so its kind of hard to discourage them but pari wins i think
the cheesen one vs hamhamhamham-well,ham wins bc he is expreienced and for one reason is a S rank player
overdragoon vs byronthewell-overdragoon wins this with ease but im surprised byron defeated Ark
big boy038 vs leo-leo kind of wins this because bigboy038 is decent no offense but i give this one to leo
sanjay vs abyassal ruins-sanjay wins as i think he is one of the awesome players abyassal ruins can win too so no comment
latios vs jrdn-no comment

round 2 loser bracket predictions
hellrayquza1 vs lopd-no clue
USAPIKACHU2K7 vs lightning-lightning wins with ease or more like nighting
PD vs Trace-ofc PD wins this trace is sort of a noob but he is fine
T0te vs lkapkd-anyone of these awesome players can win but i hink T0te has the edge in ubers alone
Abbp vs skelos-skelos wins bc he is a champion of 2 tiers
Explodingdaisies vs mohican- rootin for explodingdaisies who wins mohican is good too
villa vs roseybear-roseybear wins bc of her topping tier ou
luthier vs naian dach-luthier wins this with ease after such a tough round 1 against elyna
Jrmarsh vs Blitzburgh-well blitzburgh is good in dou,ou,ru so he has an edged cue to win
trade vs micro-micro can win this with ease because trade plays mostly past gen things
Good vs Miyoka-Good wins bc of his confidence and playing style
MS3D vs Uwoodz03-match is over lol
Ark vs Poison adhesive-Ark wins bc he is p good and poison adhesive sorry to say has just started playing
ominious draco vs le sabeurer-OD wins for spectacular predictions
kingOfCrimea vs revivalcircus-kingofcrimea has the edge so he wins
neomon vs ninjadog-neomon nu king will lead his tier to voictory so he wins

do not be dicouraged by my predictions they may be wrong

round 2 loser bracket predictions
hellrayquza1 vs lopd-no clue
USAPIKACHU2K7 vs lightning-lightning wins with ease or more like nighting
PD vs Trace-ofc PD wins this trace is sort of a noob but he is fine
T0te vs lkapkd-anyone of these awesome players can win but i hink T0te has the edge in ubers alone
Abbp vs skelos-skelos wins bc he is a champion of 2 tiers
Explodingdaisies vs mohican- rootin for explodingdaisies who wins mohican is good too
villa vs roseybear-roseybear wins bc of her topping tier ou
luthier vs naian dach-luthier wins this with ease after such a tough round 1 against elyna
Jrmarsh vs Blitzburgh-well blitzburgh is good in dou,ou,ru so he has an edged cue to win
trade vs micro-micro can win this with ease because trade plays mostly past gen things
Good vs Miyoka-Good wins bc of his confidence and playing style
MS3D vs Uwoodz03-match is over lol
Ark vs Poison adhesive-Ark wins bc he is p good and poison adhesive sorry to say has just started playing
ominious draco vs le sabeurer-OD wins for spectacular predictions
kingOfCrimea vs revivalcircus-kingofcrimea has the edge so he wins
neomon vs ninjadog-neomon nu king will lead his tier to voictory so he wins

do not be dicouraged by my predictions they may be wrong
Love brawlion

Trace i told you do not be discouraged by my post my predictions are p bad sorry for that i dont want repeats to things in the past and sorry for the predictions if they hurt your feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)