Tournament Tier Shift Hit It and Quit It Tour [Won by Willdbeast]

Was busy this week and my tablet that I play PS on has issues, so I was debating whether or not I should forfeit this week and had a a hard time trying to find time to build teams, forgive me for my abscense, and also thanks to my opp for giving me the win.

TheBurgerKing99 Willdbeast neither of you have posted since stating you are in the tourney
We kinda scheduled for yesterday because he had tech problems or something and couldn't play sooner but I found out I couldn't play and tried to tell him but I never got a reply so I'd say we both have been johning.
I guess TheBurgerKing99 can have the win if he replies but if not then I'm claiming activity (or we can play in the next two hours).

Sorry for any inconvenience :/

We kinda scheduled for yesterday because he had tech problems or something and couldn't play sooner but I found out I couldn't play and tried to tell him but I never got a reply so I'd say we both have been johning.
I guess TheBurgerKing99 can have the win if he replies but if not then I'm claiming activity (or we can play in the next two hours).

Sorry for any inconvenience :/
Yeah, sorry, I didn't run into you at all yesterday. I did get your message - did I forget to respond to it?

You asked me for a time, you didn't show up. I've been waiting for you to give a time since Wednesday lol and I never said I couldn't reschedule.
You gave me a time I said I couldnt make, I dont know why you expetcted me to. Also dont try and pull this bullshit when its patently transparent that you havent; if youd been waiting for me, you could have responded any time in the last few days.
You do know other people can see your profile and notice you havent replied, right?

You said you might be able to make it not that you couldn't, that was a hard time for me to make too. You didn't make 6 or later even though you said later was perfect you didn't show up at all that day. I didn't see your reply straight away as I expected to get an email notification when you did and I'd have been happy to reschedule if you'd replied earlier. I tried my best to pick a flexible time, 6PM wasn't exactly the most comfortable for me and neither was agreeing to any later but I did regardless. I don't mind taking the lose, what annoys me is the lie about me not wanting to reschedule as well as the flexibility bs when the time was 1:00PM for you and not something ridiculous like 1:00AM. If I'd seen your reply I'd have definitely given another time, you could also have messaged me on SD! I was using it frequently on the weekend whilst waiting to get a notification of your reply after missing the first time we scheduled.

I'd prefer to be DQed for an honest reason if you wouldn't mind. I hereby forfeit, GG. Good luck to everyone still in the tournament! :blobthumbsup:

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok!!! So round two issa goooo

Willdbeast vs. @ace434
BlueLobster vs. Mark_K
MultiAmmiratore vs. Quantum Tesseract
Isotonex vs. Rawbi
Laxpras vs. wishes
Squawkerz vs. volcanionisgood
Plas vs. Sam I Yam

Now remember, Eviolite is banned for the rest of the tournament, and even if the ban is not yet implemenyed on the server, anyone found with mons carrying Eviolite are automatically DQ'd. Tangela should be unbanned if one also cares to use it (I definately would). Matches should be played by next Saturday, and hopefully we can keep that date. Have fun!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)