Three Type 'Mons (Accepting Council Applications)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming this applies to Hoopa/Diancie/Volcanion as well?
Correct, although you can talk about alternate types for them until then.
Sheer Force Hydreigon and Aqua Jet Muk aren't playable right now. Which is strange because they are in the changelog.
Well, my 2 AM logic was that instead of creating a to do list AND a change log, I could just make a change log, since a to do list eventually becomes a change log. -_-

So I have a to do list for Slayer95 to do things now in the OP. I'll be updating that on a daily basis with suggestions from the thread.
watchog: normal + psychic? + dark? (both or one?)
It's freaking scary and looks mad/angry: dark
He uses it's eyes to hypnotize its foes: psychic
if psychic: + future sight + Psycho Cut + zen headbutt (optional: + psychic + psyshock + agility)
i
f dark: + dark pulse + knock off (uses its tail to knock off)
new stats: 80/105/89/80/89/97 OR 80/115/79/90/79/97 OR 80/115/69/90/69/97 OR 60/115/69/90/69/97
(first is +120 evenly spread, second is +120 strategically better spread, third is +100 strategically spread, fourth is +80 strategically)
-> with a +10 in every stat it still is a weak and frail pokemon and no one will use it.
Something to keep in mind, even though this is a pet mod, our goal isn't to make every FE Pokemon OU viable. Our goal is to give new niches to existing Pokemon, by giving them flavorful type changes, as well as movepool/ability additions and modest stat buffs where appropriate. If something becomes usable mostly thanks to stat buffs, then we are going away from the point of this mod.

Anyway, Watchdog. I need to take a closer look at it personally so I can determine which of those types would work best, and I don't want to do it with my 12 AM logic, so I'll get back to you later on this one.
stunfisk: ground/electric/water
It's a fish + learns many water moves
new stats: 119/76/94/91/109/42
This type change is already in the OP.
stantler: normal/psychic
"Stantler can distort reality and create illusions with its antlers by subtly changing the flow of air around them. "
" As shown in the anime, a baby Stantler that is separated from its herd and frightened will instinctively produce an illusion of a big, stampeding herd to scare away perceived threats."
New ability: Illusion (instead of frisk)
New stats: 83/105/72/95/75/95
Approved.
spiritomb: ghost/dark/rock
"Spiritomb is formed by the collection of 108 spirits being trapped in an Odd Keystone due to misdeeds"
It's a stone. It's a rock.
new moves: + stealth rocks + stone edge + rock blast + power gem + ancient power
new stats (to make up for the crippling third typing): 60/102/118/102/118/45
What is it with the Ghost/Darks and Rocks? Anyway, all suggestions here approved, with Solid Rock becoming it's second ability.
samurott:
new move: + shell smash
-> covered by shells
SMASH ALL THE SHELLS!

Also, I made a strawpoll to decide Goodra's type! So go vote on that.

Slayer95 These are all of the things that haven't been implemented as of yet.
Blastoise*: Water/Steel
Muk: Poison/Water
Base Stats: 115/115/85/75/110/60
New Moves: Waterfall, Aqua Jet​
Granbull: Normal/Fighting/Fairy
Base Stats: 100/130/85/70/70/55
New Moves: Drain Punch​
Ninjask: Bug/Ground/Flying
Base Stats: 71/100/55/60/60/170
New Moves: Earthquake, Accrobatics
Shedinja: Bug/Ground/Ghost
New Moves: Earthquake​
Banette*: Ghost/Normal/Dark
Base Stats: 74/115/75/93/73/75
Mega Stats: 74/165/85/103/93/85
Movepool: +Play Rough

Jirachi: + Play Rough
Deoxys (all forms): Psychic/Poison
New Moves: Sludge Wave​

Empoleon: + Hurricane
Lucario: Fighting/Steel/Psychic
Toxicroak: Poison/Fighting/Dark
Shaymin-Land: Grass/Fairy/Ground
Shaymin-Sky: Grass/Fairy/Flying
Natural Cure Replaces Serene Grace​
Lilligant: Grass/Fairy
New Moves: Moonblast​
Scrafty: Dark/Fighting/Dragon
New Moves: Draco Meteor​
Eelektross: Electric/Poison/Water
Base Stats: 90/120/85/110/85/55
New Moves: Gunk Shot, Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Hydro Pump, Surf, Scald
Justification: Based on Lampray​
Bravary: Normal/Flying/Fighting
New Moves: High Jump Kick​
Heatmor: Fire/Steel
New Moves: Iron Head, Flash Cannon​
Hydregion: Dark/Dragon/Flying
Sheer Force Replaces Levitate
New Moves: Air Slash, Hurricane​
Meloetta-P: Normal/Fighting/Fairy
Can be used like a normal Pokemon
New Moves: Play Rough, Moonblast, Lunar Dance​
Barbarcle: Water/Rock/Fighting
New Moves: Drain Punch​

Zygarde: Dragon/Ground/Poison
New Moves: Gunk Shot, Dragon Rush​

Lati@s*: Dragon/Psychic/Flying
New Moves: Air Slash
Telepathy replaces Levitate​

Siesmatoad: Water/Ground/Poison
New Moves: Ice Beam, Gunk Shot
Gastrodon: Water/Ground/Poison
Regenerator Replaces Sand Force
Golurk: Ghost/Ground/Fighting

Garbodor: Poison/Steel

Wormadam-T: Bug/Poison/Steel

Garchomp: Dragon/Ground/Flying
New Moves: Acrobatics, Air Slash​
These will be implemented on next server restart.

So I have a to do list for Slayer95 to do things now in the OP. I'll be updating that on a daily basis with suggestions from the thread.
Fine!

A bit late but even though Lati@s are OU the Flying type does more hard than good (SR weak, 4x weak to Ice, Neutral to Electric), the only benefit is being neutral to Bug (they already resist fighting) so an ability that isn't useless in singles seems fair (Analytic it's a good choice since they're so fast it's only gonna be useful on switching, Filter sounds be good for Latias)

Hippodown being Ground/Water has always been a dream of mine, how about giving him Tick Fat? He's fat after all (and would get a nice resistance to ice)

Aqua jet and scald can't be used on eelektross on pandora yet. So that also has to be updated.
Also, is there a way to view what three types the pokemon have? Or do you simply have to look on this threat to see that?

Aqua jet and scald can't be used on eelektross on pandora yet. So that also has to be updated.
Also, is there a way to view what three types the pokemon have? Or do you simply have to look on this threat to see that?
You can use the /3data command in a chat room, or /data in a Three Type 'Mons battle. The changes should be in place next time the server resets.

Replacing Fairy for Water would make Dragalgae obsolete IMO, even though it makes more sense. It's a very hard choice (I'm the only one who voted Dragon/Water/Fairy so far).
I just can't see Goodra as a fairy. It reminds me of something I saw in a nightmare many years ago, with that face. It looks more like a child kidnapper than a cute fairy to me. Just compare it with Altaria.

Mr. Mime may be creepy but it's also kind of adorable, in a funny way.

On a closer look at Goodra (don't do a google image search without safety mode), it doesn't look as freaky as I first thought. A high res image makes its face look a bit more friendly, but looking friendly isn't a good reason to make it a fairy.

Poor Volcy must really hate rocks here..

Anyway, Dragon/Water makes sense for Goodra due to getting Hydration.

It ain't all that important, but Dunsparce should not be ground type. If you are giving things type due to having one move in their movepool, it's getting a little bit weird. It has wings and everything, flying type suits it a whole lot more than ground.

It ain't all that important, but Dunsparce should not be ground type. If you are giving things type due to having one move in their movepool, it's getting a little bit weird. It has wings and everything, flying type suits it a whole lot more than ground.
Nearly all of its Pokemon entries focus on digging and it learns both Dig and Drill Run by level up. It is fully warranted.

PokemonMasterDebater
Okay well first it's spelled wrong but while I want Seismitoad to learn ice beam, you should either axe ice beam in favor of waterfall or just add waterfall.
Reasoning it's pretty much the only fully evolved water type to not learn waterfall. Also Mr. Road should be able to abuse his higher attack stat.

PokemonMasterDebater
Okay well first it's spelled wrong but while I want Seismitoad to learn ice beam, you should either axe ice beam in favor of waterfall or just add waterfall.
Reasoning it's pretty much the only fully evolved water type to not learn waterfall. Also Mr. Road should be able to abuse his higher attack stat.
Kingler says hi

No waterfall

Sheer force wasted .-.

Okay now, it has been a little while. Time to get things moving again.

Goodra vote is closed, and it was decided that Dragon/Water/Poison would be its type! boo you guys suck!

Moving along, I have decided to add more democracy to this mod. By using polls to decide things, we have more time to discuss potential changes, and we won't have the issue of someone persuading me to change my mind as soon as someone brings up a counter point. Instead of straw poll, I'll be doing the poll via PM. You can select multiple options, and rank them from most to least preferred.

Please format your votes like so:
1) Most preferred, Second Most, etc.
2) Most preferred, Second most, etc.
3) Most preferred, Second most, etc.
And so on
Up for vote this time are Latios, Latias, Hippowdon, Krookidile, and Garchomp.
1) Latios Ability:
A: Telepathy
B: Analytic
C: Natural Cure
D: Serene Grace (with Air Slash)*
E: Serene Grace (without Air Slash)*
F: Other (Specify)
2) Latias Type:
A: No change
B: Dragon/Psychic/Flying
C: Dragon/Psychic/Fairy
D: Other (Specify)
3) Latias Ability:
A: Levitate (No Change)
B: Telepathy
C: Analytic
D: Serene Grace (with Air Slash)*
E: Serene Grace (without Air Slash)*
F: Natural Cure
G: Other (Specify)
4) Hippowdon Type:
A: No Change
B: Ground/Water
C: Other (Specify)
5) Krookidile Type:
B: Ground/Dark/Water
C: Other (Specify)​

6) Garchomp Type:
B: Ground/Dragon/Water
C: Ground/Dragon/Flying
D: Other (Specify)​

* For the Lati@s abilities polls, options D&E count as one, so don't list both of them in your vote. If D&E combined get more votes than the other options, then whichever one got more votes will be the one that will be selected.
Feel free to discuss the poll options in the thread, particularly the Lati@s' abilities.

Also, I'm opening up Stat Spread Submissions! You may propose a new stat spread for any Pokemon that has had it's type changed, even if it already had a listed stat change. Only requirement is that it be within 60 BST of the original, or under 500 BST, whichever gives you more points. Just try not to break things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)