Thread with Stuff (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this Aerodactyl be fair for the Vivillon?
OT: Brendan ID: 25590
Jolly - Unnerve
31 | 31 | 31 | 04 | 31 | 31
Scary Face | Roost | Tailwind | Wide Guard
Hatched by pedroemas | Bred by me
Thank you cant say for the parent!

So...I sorta lied. I went to clone the Vivillon this morning, and saw that I actually do have a save backup in Y containing the UT Scatterbug-Savannah (Don't ever remember backing it up, but hey). I'll have to update that when I get back home. I can trade either the UT Scatterbug, or the EV'd Vivillon, whichever you prefer.

And I can also send a Net Qwilfish your way. A spitback of that HA Chimchar would be cool, since I haven't got around to breeding one yet. Qwilfish also has Water Pulse, Haze, Aqua Jet, and Flail as egg moves.
Sure man! Did you want the Chimchar to be female? And the same nature? I can just breed a bunch with double 6iv parents and grab a random 5iv. =P

Also, UT Scatterbug please. All my Bugs have been UT so far lol.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
I know this is an awfully bad time for this, but apparently a family issue has come up, and once I get off work I'll be traveling across two states. I'm not exactly sure what's going on atm, or how long I'll be gone, so I'm gonna have to put the pending trades on hold until further notice.

Albus, no nickname is needed. I'll give you a heads up when I can transfer the Jirachi.

Thomaz, Naive is fine. Gender doesn't matter, since Gen VI born Chimchar can only be in a Poke Ball anyway.

Ksh13, I'll cyt when I get the opportunity.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Thankfully things didn't turn out as bad as initially expected, so if all goes well, I should be back on track starting tomorrow. Thanks to the all-nighter I pulled last night, all my stuff for pending trades are ready.

Of course! Do you want a nickname or something on it?
Sure man! Did you want the Chimchar to be female? And the same nature? I can just breed a bunch with double 6iv parents and grab a random 5iv. =P

Also, UT Scatterbug please. All my Bugs have been UT so far lol.
Your Pokemon are all ready. I should be available tomorrow, so just lmk when you two are ready to trade.

Good luck on the thread :) CMT for the Manaphy
Sorry, didn't see anything.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Thankfully things didn't turn out as bad as initially expected, so if all goes well, I should be back on track starting tomorrow. Thanks to the all-nighter I pulled last night, all my stuff for pending trades are ready.

Your Pokemon are all ready. I should be available tomorrow, so just lmk when you two are ready to trade.

Sorry, didn't see anything.
I'll be available nearly all the day, so you should lmk whenever you're around man.

Great. I haven't had time to breed much, but I should be able to get a spitback for tonight. First egg will be a 5iv lol, but I can't breed right now because I'm at work. =P

CMT for this beauty.

Species: Jirachi (Lv 5)
WISHMKR|20043|
Ability: Serene Grace|Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/29/30/31/30/31
Move 1: Body Slam|Move 2: Dynamic Punch
Move 3: Metronome|Move 4: Mimic
Non-Redis

Notes: RNG'd Colosseum Bonus Disk Jirachi. Sapphire save file was calibrated via emulator for the matching seed in the checksum. The save file was then injected into my retail cart via GBA Backup Tool, then linked to the bonus disk.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
CMT for this beauty.

Species: Jirachi (Lv 5)
WISHMKR|20043|
Ability: Serene Grace|Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/29/30/31/30/31
Move 1: Body Slam|Move 2: Dynamic Punch
Move 3: Metronome|Move 4: Mimic
Non-Redis

Notes: RNG'd Colosseum Bonus Disk Jirachi. Sapphire save file was calibrated via emulator for the matching seed in the checksum. The save file was then injected into my retail cart via GBA Backup Tool, then linked to the bonus disk.

Would a copy of your Suicune be fair for the Jirachi?

Nature: Bold
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
OT: Tori
TID: 58740
I was in utter shock when I saw this guy's IVs. Unlike Latios, which took 4 months, Suicune took under a day.
Great Ball because not only is Suicune blue, Red + Blue = Purple, and Suicune's mane is purple.
Non-Redis (Vanadinite has redis rights once he gets it)

Edit: Also, a bit of a notice for everyone, but I haven't forgotten about uploading my breedables. Life's kept me busy the last few weeks. I swear I'll get them up soon. :p

Would a copy of your Suicune be fair for the Jirachi?

Nature: Bold
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
OT: Tori
TID: 58740
I was in utter shock when I saw this guy's IVs. Unlike Latios, which took 4 months, Suicune took under a day.
Great Ball because not only is Suicune blue, Red + Blue = Purple, and Suicune's mane is purple.
Non-Redis (Vanadinite has redis rights once he gets it)

Edit: Also, a bit of a notice for everyone, but I haven't forgotten about uploading my breedables. Life's kept me busy the last few weeks. I swear I'll get them up soon. :p
It would be!

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Hey could you CMT for your 3rd Gen Live Battery Abuse Shiny Registeel, preferably the EV'd train version if possible?
Since we discussed this a little on IRC, this would be great in exchange for a copy of Registeel. :)
OT: OCT2014 ID: 10134
(Male) - Naive - Levitate
IVs: 31/29/25/30/24/30
Event Move: Sludge Wave
Available ut lvl 25
Note 1: Not Redeemable By Credits.
Note 2: Legit Wonder Card
Non-Redis

I have an EV'd version of Registeel that I've used for the Gen III Frontier, with 252 HP/236 SpD/20 Spe (not exactly sure why I put 20 Speed EVs on it tbh), if that works with you. Currently it only has Seismic Toss, but I can throw on the other tutor moves if you want, since it's still in Gen III?

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Ready to trade whenever as well, if it's not much trouble could you send a clone of the Gengar back to me? It would save me the time from having to find someone else to do this for me.
Sure. I can clone and send back the original.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
It would be!
Thanks for the trade earlier today.

Also, updating with this completely random RNG project. I RNG'd a Giant Chasm Ditto last night, and got the itch to grab this as well.

Species: Lunatone (Lv 50)
Joe|01882|
Ability: Levitate|Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/18/30/31/30/30
Move 1: Embargo|Move 2: Cosmic Power
Move 3: Heal Block|Move 4: Psychic
Non-Redis

Notes: From White; caught in the Giant Chasm. HP Rock spread.​

Fun fact, I needed a Modest sync for this, so I picked up a bunch of game corner Abras from Fire Red (didn't feel up to RNGing another sync), and ended up getting a Shiny Abra to go along with it. It even had the incredibly viable Brave nature.

Would love me some Shiny weedle (no but really my favorite pokemon as a SHINY) I don't have a trade thread atm so ill just evrything I have, I can trade 2 pokes for It if u want. All of them are at least 5 IV

Shiny skarm
Kangaskhan
Feebas
Gible
Absol
Mareep
Schyter
Marill
Anorith
Tirtouga
Carvahna
Lotad
Swablu Shiny
Froakie
Rotom
Meditite
Tyrouge
sableye
onix
Flabebe
Cleffa
Sigilyph

Just tell me which ones ure intrested in,
note that some of these are in sexy pokeballs and have HA but not all of them

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Hi,
Can you please CMT for your 3rd gen Registeel and Jirachi?
Would these two suffice for the Jirachi & Registeel?
OT: Bei ID: 15605
Ability: Swift Swim Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31-31-31-X-31-31
EMs: Knock Off - Aqua Jet - Rapid Spin - Cross Poison
Notes: Credit to Gabe for the parent. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user qiwin
Not Redistributable

OT:
CUP ID: 32412
Ability: Thick Fat Nature: Impish
EMs: Self-Destruct - Pursuit - Whirlwind - Curse
Notes: Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user w0rdnerd
Not Redistributable

Edit: They're supposed to be Anorith and Munchlax. C+P hates sprites apparently.
Tirtouga
Swablu Shiny
Can I have more info on these two? Natures, IVs, Ball, etc.

Not Redistributable

OT:
Not Redistributable

Edit: They're supposed to be Anorith and Munchlax. C+P hates sprites apparently.

Can I have more info on these two? Natures, IVs, Ball, etc.
Tirtouga OT: Dodi
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31-31-31-×-31-31
Nature: Jolly
Female Dive Ball
No egg moves

Swablu OT: Andrew (Chester)
Ability: Cloud Nine
IVs: 31-×-31-31-31-31
Nature: Naive
Male Dream Ball
Moves: Dragon rush, Roost, Hyper voice, Pursuit

Not Redistributable

OT:
Not Redistributable

Yes sure, lmk if you want something else with those two.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Tirtouga OT: Dodi
Ability: Swift Swim
IVs: 31-31-31-×-31-31
Nature: Jolly
Female Dive Ball
No egg moves

Swablu OT: Andrew (Chester)
Ability: Cloud Nine
IVs: 31-×-31-31-31-31
Nature: Naive
Male Dream Ball
Moves: Dragon rush, Roost, Hyper voice, Pursuit
The Dive Tirtouga seems cool, but I'd be more interested if it had egg moves. Would you be up to breeding a Female spitback w/ Body Slam, Guard Swap, Iron Defense, and Knock Off as egg moves? It doesn't need to have perfect IVs or anything, just as long as it's Female w/ the Dive Ball.

Yes sure, lmk if you want something else with those two.
These two would be great. I'll let you know when I can transfer the Jirachi and Registeel.

The Dive Tirtouga seems cool, but I'd be more interested if it had egg moves. Would you be up to breeding a Female spitback w/ Body Slam, Guard Swap, Iron Defense, and Knock Off as egg moves? It doesn't need to have perfect IVs or anything, just as long as it's Female w/ the Dive Ball.

These two would be great. I'll let you know when I can transfer the Jirachi and Registeel.
Sure but I gotta that tomorrow then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)