NOC THERE ARE VAMPS ITG (Game Over: Village Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 4 Vote Count

Acidpheonix (3): Sandshrewz, Zorbees, Thunder~ballz
Thunder~ballz (2): Paperblade, UncleSam
Paperblade (1): Moodycloud

Not voting: Asek, Acidpheonix, Haruno

You all gathered around and lynched Acidpheonix while he was distracted. Bad luck, turns out he was a Vanilla Town all along!
Dear Acidpheonix,

You are a Vanilla Townie.

Your power comes from your voice and vote, but you otherwise have no special abilities.

You win when the Town has successfully eliminated all vampire threats.

Have fun!

It is now night 4. Night 4 will end 6-23 at 10 PM EST
(or earlier if all night actions get in)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In any case the host error is irrelevant...

Dawn comes and you congregate in the center of town, prepared to lynch another of your group as paranoia mounts but...

Two of your group are missing?

You scour the town looking for the missing people but they are nowhere to be found.

The hunt widens into the local woods, you search near MoodyCloud's hut, hoping the witch doctor would have some answers but to no avail.

Then, in an obscure thicket you hear a rustling, then a cascade of caws as crows erupt from the bushes.

Pushing through the reeds you come across a small clearing, but not a natural one as you find a mess of blood and bones tangled together, mangled further by decay and the crows' attentions.

Searching the bodies you find the identifying markings of
Sandshrewz through his holy symbol of the vampire hunter clutched in his hand, but the other body has no markings save for two, small, incisors pointed just too sharply to be natural.

Murmuring to yourselves you glance among each other slowly coming to the realization that your missing member was here yesterday, and the vampire lying before you must in fact be
zorbees.

Waves of relief and sorrow rush over you in the realization that the vampires are dead, your village is free!

The Town has survived the Vampire Village!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Not gonna lie I was like 75% sure zorbees was Vampire Hunter it's why I just TR him senselessly because I didn't want to explain lol

Rip anyway gj shrewz sorry I doubted you!

UncleSam

Leading this village
Btw not sure if I'm reading the update correctly but I don't think shrewz shot zorbees, I think zorbees tried to recruit shrewz instead?

In which case he still shot Hawkie which was huge but I don't think he shot right twice in a row

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LOL. I didn't understand what the heck happened until I read the lower posts ahahahahaha. TBH, that RNG lynch carried imo. Hawkie was one of the options I considered in the first 2 nights but never went through with it. The Earlio lynched narrowed down the lists of OV very well and I could remove US from the OV list since I checked him N2 iirc lol. Basically went on to Hawkie for being in my shortlist and it seemed like he felt threatened by that. Thankfully the rest on the list didn't do anything that made me have too much doubts.

I think I get SRed very easily in NOCs just from how I play and my weird antics ahaha. But living dangerously made me safe from the original conversion. I thought it was obvious enough I was VH given some intentional and weird tone/bus shifts on US/Moody, plus pretty much being the only one talking about the Earlio lynch. Guess that wasn't the case u_u ahahaha. Didn't think I'd be a good convert target now tbh, not until there's a second vamp. I just didn't have VH vibes despite the Hawkie shot ay??? ahahaha.

Seriously though, what did you have in mind when you targeted me zorbees haha. I haven't even decided on my target yet lol, but you weren't one I was looking out for anyway \o/

This was probably the most RNG influenced game I've played. It could have dragged on for longer and I think eventually a vamp will just sac and convert m.a.d. me when they catch on, then they'll most likely win?

All hail RNG lynch.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
i was just trying to target someone that i didnt think was the VH and who wouldnt get lynched the next day, my shortlist of who i was going to recruit was paperblade shrewz and tbz, i ruled out tbz because i thought it would be too likely he would be lynched next day, and i thought paperblade was more likely VH than shrewz, i knew i was in a pretty bad position because of the presence of the vh and witch doctor, so i thought i had to take a risky line of play rather than just pick someone obvious like moody and just get to the next day

UncleSam

Leading this village
Imo you should've recruited Moody zorbees, if only for the reason that it removes a WD protect on all future nights and you're 100% certain you won't insta end the game. I totally get your reasoning behind not going for him (too obvious) but it's not like the village wants to lynch the WD anyway, and if the Vampire Hunter targets him then you're probably safe because you're unlikely to get lynched for the next few days. Anyway that's what I'd have done, can't blame you for losing a lot of hope though since I know I'd have been pretty pissed if I had been late-game recruited as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)