Theorymon's 100% Redistributable Ubers Episode III: Revenge of the IVs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'M BACK!

Playing on cart is a lot of fun, especially on Battle Spot. But even beyond that, VGC is one of the hypest parts of Pokemon to me, its a time where regardless of whether you're from Smogon, Nugget Bridge, Serebii, or whatever, we can all watch and root for some great trainers.

I also happen to love using Ubers, so the VGC 2016 rules have obviously made me very happy! One issue though: that pesky Pentagon rule. It's such a pain in the butt to soft reset for stuff. Really, I think soft resetting is the dumbest barrier into on cart competitive Pokemon.

So this thread is sorta my way of protesting this dumb mechanic: Using only the magic of cloning, I'm cloning 100% redistributable legendary Pokemon, and will give them out for free for as long as I live! Feel free to put these Pokemon in your own trade threads (provided they are free, scamming people isn't cool), wonder trade them, feed them to a horde of angry Arceus, whatever floats your boat!

Rules and Details

1. These Pokemon are being given away via GTS.

2. Include In Game Name (IGN), GTS message, and whatever Pokemon you deposited in your post on this thread. Preferably, you want to deposit an obscure, trashy Pokemon so you won't get sniped.

3. There is no "stock" I'll keep cloning more. After you got a Pokemon via a previous post, feel free to upload a new 'mon and post to ask for another.

4. Unless otherwise noted these Pokemon have been soft-reset by me.

5. This thread does accept donations. If your Pokemon is a Kalos Native 100% redistributable 'mon for VGC (legendary or not), then it'll get featured in this thread! Please make sure they're not named near-inappropriate or inappropriate nicknames. I won't accept nicknames such as, Xeranus.

6. I'll be on around 7-10 PM (19:00-22:00) EST the most consistently, but I'll try to give out 'mons in the morning when I get the chance.

7. If you can, please cross out your request once you get your Pokemon, it makes life easier for me!

VGC Uber Pokemon Overview

Mewtwo (Deuxmiaou)
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/xx/27/31/28/31
EVs: 4HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
Ability: Pressure
Level: 100
OT: Testingmon ID: 37296

Moves:

-Calm Mind
-Psystrike
-Aura Sphere
-Ice Beam

This has the nickname of Deuxmiaou. I was the doofus and deleted the game it came from, so I can't rename it sorry! This probably isn't the optimal Mewtwo set, but I'm not sure what people use on it the most since I haven't seen much and this moveset was for a singles Ubers tournament back in XY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mewtwo
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 30/31/31/xx/31/31
EVs: 4 Def / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly
Level: 71
OT: Theorymon ID: 00635

Moves:

-Low Kick
-Zen Headbutt
-Aqua Tail
-Protect

I haven't used Mega Mewtwo X yet, but I'm interested in giving it a shot. This was the last Pokemon left for me to soft reset in my copy of Pokemon X. BTW, you might wanna remove Aqua Tail since it has a very specific niche. I heard people discussing the idea of pairing Mega Mewtwo X with Kyogre, so you could switch in Kyogre and potentially get a surprise KO on Primal Groudon. This is the third successful SR as of late that I got while watching Beavis and Butt-Head.

Mewtwo
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/22/31/28/31/1
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpA / 4 SpD
Nature: Quiet
OT: Yacaw ID: 53489

Moves:

-Trick Room
-Psytrike
-Fire Blast
-Protect

Yeah, a Trick Room Mewtwo. I'm not sure about this thing honestly. I remember Huy using Sassy Mewtwo in VGC 2010 with Iron Ball and that seemed neat. I had an extra 3DS/game to SR on while SRing Giratina and Rayquaza, so I just went to town. Regardless of its viability, you might wanna replace Fire Blast with something that hits Groudon harder, such as Ice Beam or Grass Knot.

Mewtwo
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/31/31/6/29/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Nature: Adamant
OT: Felipe ID: 20127

Moves:

-Zen Headbutt
-Bulk Up
-Drain Punch
-Rock Slide

This Adamant Mewtwo was donated by MarkVII. Adamant Mewtwo fails to outspeed Mega Rayquaza and Mega Salamence, which is a serious problem when they can easily OHKO Mega Mewtwo X. I'm personally considering changing the EV spread on it and maybe trying out some sort of bulky Mega Mewtwo X. No idea if it'll work but feel free to try it out with me!

Lugia
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/31/31/31/28/31
Level: 50
OT: LegoFigure11 ID: 09388

Moves:

-Calm Mind
-Roost
-Aeroblast
-Psyshock

Legofigure11 's pretty rad Timid Lugia! At level 50 that 28 SpD is only one point off of Special Defense, so Lugia still takes most hits well. This is untrained, since Lugia has many different speed options to hit. I'd recommend at least 180 Speed EVs to outspeed Mega Kangaskhan, Palkia, and Salamence before it mega evolves. Feel free to change the moveset: I made it CM because I remember that it was the most common in Generation Showdown (though I think people used Ice Beam over Psyshock), there's also dual screens as an option.

Lugia
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/3/31/31/30/31
Nature: Bold
OT: Brandon ID: 49920

Moves:

-Rain Dance
-Hydro Pump
-Aeroblast
-Punishment

This is Smogon user Mishimono 's nearly perfect Bold Lugia! While I'd personally use Timid to outspeed important stuff like Mega Kangaskhan, I'm sure Bold gives it some useful extra bulk if you wanna be a risk taker and whittle down the timer!

Lugia
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/5/31/28/28/31
Nature: Calm
OT: Pezabuelo ID: 23699

Moves:

-Calm Mind
-Aeroblast
-Roost
-Psyshock

Pezabuelo from Nugget Bridge donated this Calm Lugia! The 28 in SpA and SpD is pretty annoying, but I don't think it loses out on too much, so if you really want a Calm Lugia, this should do for now. This is untrained, in case anyone wants to make their own custom spread.

Ho-Oh (Guy Fawkes)
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/31/30/xx/30/31
OT: Pancake ID: 61762

Moves:

-Brave Bird
-Tailwind
-Sacred Fire
-Protect

This is lucariojr 's awesome Ho-Oh! I can't nickname it, but Guy Fawkes is a nice silly name right? This is untrained, since I wasn't sure if I wanted to outspeed Smeargle or not.

Ho-Oh
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/30/30/0/31/31
Nature: Careful
OT: Jibaku ID: 28343

Moves:

-Brave Bird
-Sacred Fire
-Recover
-Protect

@Jibaku was posting some calcs for defensive Ho-Oh, so he and I decided to soft reset for Impish and Careful natures respectively and we got both within hours of each other. This must be some good omen!

This is untrained (only leveled up enough to learn Recover). However, Jibaku has suggested a pretty nice EV spread for this Careful Ho-Oh: 252 HP / 192 Def / 60 SpD / 4 Spe. This allows Ho-Oh to survive a Kyogre Origin Pulse IN THE RAIN and two Kangaskhan Double-Edges when it gets Intimidated (hint: sounds like a job for Salamence or Landorus-T!)

Ho-Oh
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/29/31/30/31/31
Nature: Impish
OT: Theorymon ID: 64264

Moves:

-Brave Bird
-Sacred Fire
-Recover
-Protect

This is the Impish Ho-Oh I soft reset. With this nature, Ho-Oh can take Rock Slides and other powerful stuff. This is untrained as I'm not quite sure what I want to run on this. I soft reset this specifically because Jibaku showed me some calcs. I'll probably add them here later.

Kyogre
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/11/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest
Ability: Drizzle
OT: Wouter ID: 01339

Moves:

-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Thunder
-Water Spout

Modest Kyogre has sorta been the Moby Robin to my Captain Ahab for a while, and Smogon user Buckert was kind enough to donate this "white" whale of mine! The low Attack IV helps too since it lowers Foul Play damage. I've left it untouched since some people may have more custom EV spreads for there team for this thing, but I did level it up (and then reset bag) it to level 50 so I could get Water Spout on Pokemon X!

Kyogre
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/10/31/31/31/1
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
OT: Squ!dward ID: 08478

Moves:

-Protect
-Ice Beam
-Thunder
-Water Spout

This is Mattapod 's perfect Trick Room Kyogre! Thanks to that low attack stat, it'll also take less damage from Yveltal's Foul Play, which can be pretty helpful, since Primal Kyogre inexplicably has base 150 Atk.

Kyogre
[Untrained]

IVs: 31/24/31/31/31/1
Level: 45
OT: Albus ID: 33747

Moves:

-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Thunder
-Protect

Albus excellent Trick Room Kyogre he was giving away on Nugget Bridge is now here. Be sure to thank Rambo and Nelson Tangela, who where aiding in the giveaway! While this Kyogre is no longer as good as the above Trick Room Kyogre, I'm leaving it in the thread in case anyone wants a Kyogre below level 50 for the purpose of underspeeding Groudon.

This Kyogre is untouched, for those of you who want to be quirky and use Level 49 Kyogre to underspeed Groudon, or want to use a fancy EV spread of some sort.

Kyogre
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/5/31/31/31/31
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Level: 80
OT: 177Jokes ID: 45799

Moves:

-Water Spout
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Thunder

I used to have a super OCD inducing Kyogre I caught myself, but 117jokes made an awesome giveaway on Nugget Bridge with a flawless Timid Kyogre! This is battle ready, and because I was lazy, I traded it to X to give it Water Spout 10 levels early!

Kyogre
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/24/31/29/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
OT: Theorymon ID: 64259

Moves:

-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Thunder
-Water Spout

I caught this Kyogre while watching Gravity Falls! Bold Kyogre sounds a bit weird, but I heard this thing has been making rounds in Japan lately. I forgot exactly what this survives, but I think it handles some Groudons better? Regardless, I guess the only Kyogre to get left for this thread is Relaxed!

Groudon
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/10/30/31/31/1
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Ability: Drought
Level: 90

Moves:

-Eruption
-Earth Power
-Hidden Power
-Protect

Get this: I got this freaking on my first Master Ball! Not only is this perfect for TR teams that want Special Groudon, it has Hidden Power Ice. Probably my luckiest soft reset ever! A Speed IV of 1 is the same as 0 at level 50. Note: I rare candied the Groudon to make sure it had the IVs it did, so this is above level 45.

Groudon
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/31/31/26/31/31

Moves:

-Lava Plume
-Rest
-Earthquake
-Bulk Up

This is Jibaku 's amazing Adamant Groudon he got in early 2015, glad its finally useful. It is untrained as there are some interesting ways you can EV Groudon. For example, I know Jibaku himself is a big fan of heavy Special Defense investment.

Groudon (Gordon)
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/31/31/20-21/30/1
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Nature: Brave
OT: Joseph ID: 37476

Moves:

-Bulk Up
-Overheat
-Rock Slide
-Protect

This is the really nice Groudon lucariojr soft-reset for recently. He named it Gordon, so you too can imagine Groudon smashing some headcrabs!

Groudon (Jasper)
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
OT: Victor ID: 57754

Moves:

-Eruption
-Earth Power
-Dragon Pulse
-Protect

It's the first post-thread donation! vzxt was kind enough to donate this flawless Modest Groudon whose name is Jasper! I left it untrained except for giving it special attacks and raising it to level 50 via Rare Candy so I could make the more relearner give it Eruption in Pokemon X (handy how much earlier it learns it there).

This Groudon is perfect for those that wanna outspeed TR Groudons while still being a Special Attacker. I personally like to give it 236 Speed EVs to outspeed +speed Smeargle, but theres probably other interesting EV spreads out there too.

Groudon
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 30/31/30/28/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
OT: JazzyJef ID: 41383

Moves:

-Hone Claws
-Fire Punch
-Rock Slide
-Protect

This is JazzyJef 's excellent Jolly Groudon. It does what you want: hits things faster than the usual Groudon, while still using that sweet attack stat unlike Timid. Hone Claws is only here because GTS isn't cool with Percipice Blades. Make sure you Heart Scale that back in at Fallabor Town!

Groudon (Groundramon)
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/15/31/31/31/31
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
OT: Mike ID: 64768

Moves:

-Eruption
-Earth Power
-Dragon Pulse
-Protect

Remember how people acuse some Pokemon of looking like Digimon? Seems like flargananddingle took that to heart, as he named his Groudon Groundramon! This is a flawless Timid Groudon. I even trained it and Heart Scaled it in X so it could have Eruption early!

Groudon (ASGORE)
[Untrained]
IVs: 29/31/29/31/29/31
Nature: Hasty
OT: nerd of now ID: 50871

Moves:

-Eruption
-Rest
-Bulk Up
-Earthquake

Nugget Bridge user Nerd Of Now acquired this nice speedy mixed Groudon, and saw it fit to name after a certain monster king. This is the second Undertale themed Pokemon I've gotten actually! Anyways, this is unEVed in case you need some more funky spreads, but afaik, most Hasty Groudons just run max SpA and Speed, and just happen to use Precipice Blades to smack Kyogre and Xerneas.

Groudon
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/31/28/31/31/0
OT: Adam ID: 17504

Moves:

-Earth Power
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast
-Dragon Pulse

This is an excellent mixed Quiet Trick Room Groudon that Lugztina toiled to soft reset for! He had a heck of time SRing for it constantly getting good spreads and the wrong nature, but he pulled through and decided to generously donate it. Thanks to the max attack IV, you can actually 2HKO Kyogre and Xerneas with Precipice Blades.

This Groudon is untrained, in case anyone has more interesting EV spreads to try or for those people who want to give up Eruption for using a slower, level 49 Groudon.

---------------------------------------------------------

Groudon
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/31/26/31/30/31
EVs: 22 Atk / 252 SpA / 236 Spe
Nature: Naughty
OT: Haydn ID: 47539

Moves:

-Earth Power
-Earthquake
-Eruption
-Protect

Nugget Bridge user Box38rulz donated this interesting Groudon to me. I'm not too sure about lowering Groudon's SpD, considering how much Primal Kyogre Ice Beams do, but maybe you could change this thing's EVs to take on Mega Kangaskhan better or something? I sorta just slapped this EV spread on too, maybe going physical based is a better idea.

Rayquaza
[Untrained]
IVs: 30/31/29/31/31/31
Ability: Air Lock
OT: Theorymon ID: 36493

Moves:

-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Protect
-Extreme Speed

Like that Jolly Mewtwo, I actually got this on the same day while watching Beavis and Butt-Head. This is what you want if you want a Mixed Rayquaza that can take Ice Beams and Water Spouts better than others. It is untrained in case you wanna go specially or physically based. Note: Get the Dragon Ascent tutor at Meteor Falls!

Rayquaza
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/31/31/21/31/31
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
OT: Anne ID: 32901

Moves:

-Extreme Speed
-Waterfall
-Protect
-Dragon Dance

I used to have my Jolly Rayquaza here, but javieramores has generously donated a Rayquaza with better Special Attack and Special Defense. This is what you want if the only Special Attack you care about is Fire Blast.

Rayquaza
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/27/31/31/31/31
Nature: Naive
Level: 76
OT: +Jedi ID: 01405

Moves:

-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Protect
-Extreme Speed

This is religiousjedi 's awesome Naive Rayquaza! The 27 Attack is a bit of a bummer, but this will still work out well if you want a specially based Mixquaza that takes priority attacks better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rayquaza
(Shaddix) [Battle-Ready]
IVs: 28/31/31/30/28/31
Nature: Naughty
Level: 72
OT: Lugztina ID: 17968

-ExtremeSpeed
-Fireblast
-Dragon Dance
-Draco Meteor

Lugztina once again pulled through with this nearly perfect Naughty Rayquaza named Shaddix! I usually prefer +Speed, but Naughty does let Rayquaza one shot max HP Kyogre with Dragon Asecent, which is still nice!

Rayquaza
[Battle-Ready]
IVs:
31/31/30/0/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
OT: Alex ID:11279
Moves:
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Extreme Speed
-Dragon Dance

SR'd by Nelson Tangela. Don't forget to teach it Dragon Ascent at Meteor Falls!

Dialga
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/24/31/31/31/0
OT: Dave ID: 20892

Moves:

-Aura Sphere
-Iron Tail
-Roar of Time
-Flash Cannon

This is Master Lucario's Dialga soft reset, perfect for those of you who need a Trick Room Dialga that only uses Special Attacks! This is untrained, since there are plenty of ways to EV a Dialga.

Dialga
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/1
OT: Noelle ID: 50305

Moves:

-Aura Sphere
-Iron Tail
-Roar of Time
-Flash Cannon

This is Zari 's amazing TR Dialga soft reset! It has 30 SpA, but Dialga doesn't lose out on any KOs I know of with that. Just make sure if you wanna max the SpA, to use 248 SpA EVs so you don't waste anything. While I now have a Quiet Dialga with better SpA, this one is better if you want to go with mixed attacking.

This is untrained because TR Dialga has a lot of potential EV spreads. While theres max HP max SpA, I recall seeing a japanese Pokeblog talking about a very physically bulky Weakness Policy variant that could OHKO Xerneas with a +2 Iron Head, which seemed interesting.

Dialga
[Untrained]

IVs: 30/7/31/31/31/31
OT: Okay ID: 43550

Moves:

-Iron Tail
-Aura Sphere
-Roar of Time
-Flash Cannon

This is AegisCave 's awesome Modest Dialga. The 30 HP can be a bit annoying, but this does give you a nice excuse to speed creep. This is also untrained, as I haven't had time to train it.

Dialga
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/31/30/20/31/31

Moves:

-Iron Head
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Overheat

This is... painful. I was soft resetting for a mixed Dialga that wasn't quiet, and instead I got THIS. I'm gonna be honest: I'm not confident that a physical Dialga is even that viable. Regardless, I kept it because this spread was just nuts! CB Dialga actually OHKOs 4 HP Xerneas with Iron Head, and 2HKOs max HP Kyogre with Dragon Claw.

Palkia
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/xx/28/31/30/31
OT: Patricio ID: 33620

Moves:

-Spacial Rend
-Hydro Pump
-Earth Power
-Thunder

javieramores has once again donated this pretty sweet Timid Palkia. It doesn't have Telepathy like the event one, but it also doesn't have a Cherish Ball, meaning they won't know if this is a Trick Room Palkia or not.

Palkia
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/6/31/29/31/0
OT: LegoFigure11 ID: 63740

Moves:

-Spacial Rend
-Hydro Pump
-Trick Room
-Thunder

This is Legofigure11 's Trick Room Palkia. The 29 Special Attack may be a bit of a bummer, but its only one point off of 31 at level 50, so it probably won't make too much of a difference. It is difficult to soft reset Trick Room Pokemon.

Palkia
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 30/27/31/31/31/31
EVs: 74 HP / 4 Def / 252 HP / 180
OT: Ceehil ID: 42038

Moves:

-Earth Power
-Aura Sphere
-Spacial Rend
-Hydro Pump

This almost a perfect Palkia except for the 30 HP that Nugget Bridge user Ceehil generously donated! Now, I'm not quite sure what is up with its EV spread and being outsped by Timid Xerneas is bad, but I'm sure some of you guys could make use of a Modest Palkia, right?

Giratina
[Untrained]
IVs: 28/31/30/31/31/31
Ability: Levitate
Moves:

-Shadow Force
-Aura Sphere
-Hex
-Shadow Claw

Giratina has been an absolute chore to soft reset for, so while it's sad this Giratina has max Speed, Jibaku figured this spread was just way too good to throw away! Plus, he's hypothesizing that the max speed could potentially allow this Giratina-O to work under Trick Room AND Tailwind, allowing it to take full advantage of Shadow Force's charge up turn invulnerability.
Giratina
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/28/31/xx/31/31
OT: Whale ID: 27911

Moves:

-Shadow Force
-Shadow Sneak
-Dragon Claw
-Tailwind

This is Nugget Bridge user Whale's Giratina soft reset. The 28 in Attack may seem lackluster, but I don't think it loses any significant KOs. This is untrained since there are multiple ways to EV Giratina-O. The moveset is made just so you didn't have to waste BP or Heart Scales for Tailwind / Shadow Sneak. I'd recommend putting Protect in there somewhere. Will-O-Wisp is a nice option if you wanna screw up Mega Kangaskhan!

Giratina
[Untrained]
IVs:
31/8/31/31/30/31
Level: 55
OT: Padparadscha ID: 49662

Moves:

-Shadow Ball
-Will-O-Wisp
-Draco Meteor
-Tailwind

Demantoid was kind enough to donate this flawless Modset Giratina! It may seem like a bummer to not captalize on Shadow Force, but specially based Giratina-O does face off against Mega Kangaskhan more smoothly, which is always a plus, in addition to OHKOing Mega Salamence and Rayquaza if you got the Tailwind up to outspeed them.

Reshiram
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/25/31/31/27/31
Ability: Turboblaze
Level:50

Moves:
-Dragon Breath
-Slash
-Extrasensory
-Fusion Flare

lucariojr was kind enough to donate this Modest Reshiram recently. Sadly I'm not really sure Reshiram fits in too well in this metagame, with all the primals running around and such. Interestingly enough, I believe a Modest Choice Specs Blue Flare actually has a chance of OHKOing some Primal Groudon thanks to the sunlight! Still, it's gonna take some guts to use Reshiram in a metagame that's so hostile to it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reshiram
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 29/10/29/31/31/31
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Turboblaze
OT:
LegoFigure11 ID: 63740

Moves:
-Blue Flare
-Draco Meteor
-Tailwind
-Fusion Flare

Legofigure11 came through again, this time with a nearly perfect Timid Reshiram! Now, honestly VGC is so hostile to Reshiram that I probably wouldn't use it, but I heard some people are using some funky strategy involving Reshiram and a slower Zekrom to take advantage of Fusion Bolt getting boosted from Blue Flare / Fusion Flare, so if you wanna take a risk, be my guest!

Zekrom
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 30/31/31/30/29/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe
Nature: Lonely
Ability: Teravolt

Moves:

-Bolt Strike
-Draco Meteor
-Tailwind
-Fusion Bolt

This is what you want for a slower, more powerful mixed Zekrom! Yeah I know theres tons of Groudons running around, which is bad news for Zekrom, but you can at least slam them on the switch with Draco Meteor.

Zekrom
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/31/30/11/27/31
OT: Solar ID: 59057

Moves:

-Bolt Strike
-Tailwind
-Dragon Claw
-Fusion Bolt

I wish I could tell you who donated this nearly flawless Jolly Zekrom.. but unfortunately I can't remember x_x. If you donated this, please contact me so I can edit your name in!

Zekrom
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/31/18/31/30/31
OT: LegoFigure11 ID: 09388

Moves:

-Dragon Breath
-Slash
-Zen Headbutt
-Fusion Bolt

Not gonna lie: That defense stat is saddening, even though this Zekrom is Hasty. Legofigure11 was kind enough to donate it, so if you need a mixed Zekrom in emergencies and can deal the defense stat, this might still do you some good. This is also untrained, in case you aren't sure if you wanna go physically based or specially based.

Kyurem
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/xx/31/29/30/31
Level: 74
OT: Landon ID: 54158

Moves:

-Draco Meteor
-Ice Beam
-Scary Face (Changes into Fusion Flare when fused with Reshiram)
-Earth Power

tennisace was kind enough to donate his slightly imperfect (but still excellent) redistributable Modest Kyurem to this thread! White Kyurem with 29 SpA still nabs a 2HKO on uninvested Xerneas with no item.

Note: You'll need a Reshiram to get White Kyurem, and you need both a Zekrom and a Reshiram to get to the Gnarled Cave in the sky, which has the DNA Splice hidden via the Dowising Rods.

Kyurem (Snowdrake)
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/xx/31/29/31/31
Level: 74

Moves:

-Draco Meteor
-Ice Beam
-Earth Power

lucariojr once again saves the day with an awesome soft reset. If you're a fan of Undertale like I am I bet its nickname, "Snowdrake", might make you imagine Kyurem as a bad teenaged stand up comedian.

Note: You'll need a Reshiram to get White Kyurem, and you need both a Zekrom and a Reshiram to get to the Gnarled Cave in the sky, which has the DNA Splice hidden via the Dowising Rods.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyurem
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/20/31/31/31/1
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 6 SpD
Level: 56

Moves:

-Draco Meteor
-Ice Beam
-Protect

What the... a Trick Room Kyurem?! Yeah this is pretty strange, but Jibaku wanted me to soft reset for this thing instead of a Mild one, and he's usually pretty good at guessing what stuff ends up being viable! I guess the idea here is that White Kyurem has a massive HP stat, and while its sorta fast for Trick Room, its still slow enough to underspeed important threats. You might want to change the EV spread too, there could be some interesting stuff to survive now that you don't need speed investment!

Kyurem
[Battle-Ready]

IVs: 28/31/31/30/31/31
EVs: 36 Atk / 216 SpA / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
Level: 51
Moves:

-Draco Meteor
-Ice Beam
-Scary Face (Changes into Fusion Bolt when fused with Zekrom)
-Earth Power

Black Kyurem, Seriously?! Yeah I just couldn't get this thing off my mind, so I decided to soft reset for it! I'm not sure if I'd call Black Kyurem good yet, but it did get me to 1702 in a practice run on the battle spot ladder, so I guess it might be usable! The idea was that I wanted to use Zekrom, but was worried about Primal Groudon being everywhere. Black Kyurem Fusion Bolt OHKOs min HP Kyogre with Life Orb and 36 Attack EVs, though if you want to OHKO max HP Kyogre, I think you need 172 EVs. Rest is in SpA so you can hit Primal Groudon with Earth Power (not a OHKO, but it does a ton of damage) and Ice Beam to smash up Salamence under Tailwind.

Note: You'll need a Zekrom to get Black Kyurem, and you need both a Zekrom and a Reshiram to get to the Gnarled Cave in the sky, which has the DNA Splice hidden via the Dowising Rods.

Xerneas
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/29/31
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Fairy Aura

Moves:

-Moonblast
-Aromatherapy
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast

This is actually my first successful soft reset EVER, reset back in the early days of XY! The moveset is weird, let me explain: It was just something I was testing in Battle Spot Singles Free Battle since the time I was playing there, a lot of the good teams were so anti-Geomancy Xerneas that I wanted to try a different kind of Xerneas. Obviously you'll want to dramatically change this set for VGC.

Xerneas
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/xx/31/30/30/31
EVs: 4 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
OT: Melvilicious ID: 06682

Moves:

-Geomancy
-Dazzling Gleam
-Hidden Power Ground
-Protect

This is Melvilicious 's excellent Hidden Power Ground Xerneas that he was giving away on Nugget Bridge! Note: while Hidden Power actually only hits Primal Groudon as hard as Grass Knot, it has the bonus of actually smacking Aegislash!

Xerneas
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/xx/31/30/30/31
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
OT: Jess ID: 58115

Moves:

-Geomancy
-Dazzling Gleam
-Hidden Power Ground
-Protect

This is kamikaze17 's Modest Hidden Power Ground Xerneas that he generously donated. If you want some extra firepower compared to a Timid one, this is your ticket.

Xerneas
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 30/0/31/31/31/31
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA / 4 Spe
Level: 53
OT: Xeindeer ID: 28215

Moves:

-Geomancy
-Dazzling Gleam
-Moonblast
-Protect

This is a Bold Xerneas I soft reseted so my little bro could play through Pokemon X himself for Sun and Moon hype! The 30 HP is super annoying, but it didn't seem to affect any major calcs, and there are some interesting calcs Jibaku brought up. For example, this Xerneas isn't 2HKOed by Precipice Blades, and after an Intimidate, this turns into a 60% shot of a 4HKO! Heck, it even survives 3 Ferrothorn Gyro Balls after intimidate support!

Xerneas (X-Terminator)
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/30
EVs: 24 Atk / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
OT: Craig ID: 00981
Moves:

-Dazzling Gleam
-Grass Knot
-Close Combat
-Protect

Mixed Xerneas? Yeah this is odd, and the 30 Spe is a bummer, but it still outspeeds Rayquaza before it mega evolves. Wyrms Eye was kind enough to donate this unusual Xerneas. I tested it out a bit on PS too. The team I tested it on wasn't too good, but it did over 70% to Ferrothorn in the rain with Life Orb, so maybe it has a niche.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Xerneas
[Battle-Ready]
IVs:
31/17/29/31/31/31
EVs: 138 Def / 252 SpA / 120 Spe
OT: Alex ID:02708
Moves:
-Moonblast
-Focus Blast
-Psyshock
-Geomancy

SR'd by Nelson Tangela. Good if you want a Modest Xerneas without HP Ground.

Yveltal (Yacaw)
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 25/31/31/28/31/31
EVs: 4 HP / 4 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Dark Aura
OT: Testingmon ID: 37296
Moves:

-U-turn
-Dark Pulse
-Sucker Punch
-Oblivion Wing

Not my best soft reset, but I rushed it since I needed this Yveltal for that XY 3vs3 Ubers tournament waaaaay back then. I can't rename this Yveltal since I deleted the file I caught it from.

Fun fact: The reason this Yveltal is named Yacaw goes back to XY's reveal. We at #Pokemon (now known as the IRC channel #Smogon) were super hyped about the XY reveal, but since we had no names for the legendaries on day 1, we coined our own: Yacaw for Yveltal, and Xeindeer for Xerneas.

Yveltal
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/29/30/xx/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Moves:

-Taunt
-Sucker Punch
-Foul Play
-Protect

This was sorta a special request for a friend of mine: He wanted to use a fast bulky Foul Play Yveltal, and wanted a physical version for Sucker Punch priority. 29 Atk is a bit annoying, but I got this thing pretty fast.

Yveltal
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/27/31/31/31/31
OT: Valérie ID: 26335

Moves:

-Dark Pulse
-Snarl
-Disable
-Oblivion Wing

This is a perfect Timid Yveltal that kamikaze17 donated from his Nugget Bridge trade thread. I left this untrained because there's different things you can do with Yveltal: you could run a more bulky Foul Play user or you could invest in SpA to deal some serious damage with Dark Pulse!

Yveltal
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/1/31/31/30/31
OT: Veleste ID: 33272
Moves:

-Dark Pulse
-Snarl
-Disable
-Oblivion Wing

This is a Modest Yveltal that kamikaze17 also donated from his Nugget Bridge trade thread. I left this untrained because I'm sorta' wondering about a more bulky attacking spread for Yveltal, but you could just max Speed and SpA and call it a day too.

Yveltal
[Untrained]
IV's: 31/31/31/31/30/31
OT: Spectral ID: 44416

Moves:

-Dark Pulse
-Snarl
-Disable
-Oblivion Wing

This is a Calm Yveltal that Nugget Bridge User Specs donated to me. I'm not quite sure what new stuff Calm allows Yveltal to survive, but considering its ability to Tailwind and Snarl opponents, I imaigne a specially bulky Yveltal has some kind of use!

Last edited:

Theorymon

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Non-VGC Legendary Pokemon Overview:

Hey, there are other cart meta-games out there besides VGC. These are free and redistributable as well.

Articuno
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/xx/31/29/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SpD / 20 Spe
Level: 78

Moves:

-Substitute
-Roost
-Freeze-Dry
-Sheer Cold

Yeah I know, Articuno. It is usually considered one of the most pathetic legendaries out there. However, it's actually really good in Battle Spot Singles, mostly because its really good at spamming Sheer Cold. In fact, someone used a similar set to this last season with Protect over Freeze-Dry, and got over 2200 points!

This Articuno won all the contests, so that shiny ribbon animation can chip away a bit at the timer.

Articuno
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/18/31/30/31/31
Level: 70
OT: Lora ID: 27406

Moves:

-Freeze-Dry
-Hurricane
-Sheer Cold
-Ancient Power

kamikaze17 donated this Articuno from his Nugget Bridge trade thread. I've never used Timid Articuno before, but I hear people use this nature on Articuno's 2nd most used set on Battle Spot, Assualt Vest. The Calm set is getting an analysis later, so I need to test this too. Feel free to test it alongside with me on Battle Spot Singles. This is untrained, as I have no idea what Timid AV Articuno runs EV wise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Articuno (Arktos)
[Untrained]
IVs:
31/xx/31/31/31/31
OT: Alex ID:02708
Moves:

-Ice Beam
-Reflect
-Hail
-Tailwind

Yet another SR by Nelson Tangela. Nicknamed Arktos because this Articuno is German.

Zapdos
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/23/31/31/31/30
OT: Edgardo ID: 16178

Moves:

-Discharge
-Heat Wave
-Roost
-Hidden Power

kamikaze17 donated this Hidden Power Ice Zapdos from his Nugget Bridge trade thread! Bold Zapdos is one of those viable defensive Pokemon in Battle Spot Singles, and I've also seen varients using Tailwind in Rotations. The 30 Spe is a bummer, but defenses and Hidden Power Ice are more impotant for Bold Zapdos than investing in a lot of Speed, so it'll still work out. This is untrained, as Zapdos has multiple viable EV spreads.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Zapdos
[Untrained]
IVs:
31/4/30/31/31/31 [Hidden Power Ice]
OT: Edith ID:23059
Moves:

-Agility
-Discharge
-Rain Dance
-Light Screen

SR'd by /u/FlareBlitz12 on reddit. Nicknameable if you contact them! Donated by Nelson Tangela.

Moltres
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/17/31/30/31/31
OT: Morbuen ID: 27793

Moves:

-Safeguard
-Air Slash
-Sunny Day
-Heat Wave

This is a Hidden Power Electric Moltres that Smogon user Umbreon91 donated! Gonna be honest, I'm not really sure Moltres has ANY use on battle spot metagames, though I have always sorta wanted to try it n Triples. Despite its dubious uses, I'm sure Moltres could come in handy whenever Gamefreak makes some sort of weird metagame!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Moltres (Lavados)
[Untrained]
IVs:
31/xx/31/31/31/31
OT: Anna ID:08152
Moves:

-Safeguard
-Air Slash
-Sunny Day
-Heat Wave

SR'd by the wonderful Nelson Tangela. Will he ever stop? Nicknamed Lavados because this Moltres is German.

Raikou (Nanodesu!)
[Untrained]

IVs: 31/16/30/31/31/31
OT: G.T. ID: 65056

Moves:

-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power
-Calm Mind
-Substitute

Gothic Togekiss kindly donated his Timid Hidden Power Ice Raikou. It's named Nanodesu! which sounds like some sort of anime thing to me, but he claims it's an inside joke. I wouldn't use Raikou in this year's VGC, but Raikou is pretty good in Battle Spot Singles, and its also an excellent dual screener in Rotations, since it doesn't get immediately annihilated by the dreaded Infiltrator Chandelure! This is untrained as well, since some people prefer bulk to extra special attacking.

Suicune
[Nearly Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/27/31/31/30/31
EVs: 252 HP / 92 SpA / 120 SpD / 46 Spe
OT: Adam ID: 31046
Moves:

-Aurora Beam
-Mist
-Mirror Coat
-Ice Fang

This is Smogon user Celestavian 's nice Calm Suicune. The 30 SpD is annoying, but it won't affect too much. Celestavian has been swearing by this thing in VGC, running Scald (which OHKOs Groudon outside of the sun with this SpA investment), Snarl, Ice Beam, and Protect. I haven't had time to put its moveset back on, but I'll add that later!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Suicune
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/7/31/31/31/31
Moves:

-Aurora Beam
-Mist
-Mirror Coat
-Ice Fang

This is user flargananddingle 's perfect Modest Suicune, named Soakone. I wouldn't use Suicune at this years VGC, but Suicune happens to be excellent in Battle Spot Singles and Rotations, and is also pretty usable in Doubles and Triples. This Suicune is perfect for those of you who want a bit of extra kick out of Calm Mind Suicune in Singles and Rotations in particular. It's also untrained, as I haven't had time to train it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Suicune
[Battle Ready]
IVs:
31/3/31/31/31/31
EVs: 196 HP / 252 Def / 60 Spe
OT: Eve ID: 05353
Moves:

-Calm Mind
-Scald
-Sleep Talk
-Rest

nerd was kind enough to donate this flawless Bold Suicune!

Regirock
[Untrained]
IVs:
31/31/29/17/31/31
Level: 40
Ability: Clear Body
Moves:

-Bulldoze
-Curse
-Ancient Power
-Iron Defense

SR'd by Nelson Tangela.

Regice
[Battle Ready]
IVs: 31/17/30/31/31/31
EVs: 248 HP / 252 / 10 SpD
Ability: Clear Body
Level: 61
OT: Izzy ID: 34701

Moves:

-Ice Beam
-Focus Blast
-Thunderbolt
-Thunder Wave

This Regice was donated by Blackbeltsam. It's a pretty great soft reset, but honestly I have no idea where a Modest Regice is going to have a use besides maybe when gamefreak does Inverse Battle Spot Specials. Despite Regice being of dubious value itself, this is still an excellent catch, and who knows, maybe some day Regice will be great again!

Latios
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/3/29/30/31/31
EVs: 4 HP / 248 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
OT: Sakura ID: 61472

Moves:

-Recover
-Dragon Pulse
-Psyshock
-Calm Mind

This Latios was donated by MarkVII . It does have some blemishes, but its perfectly usable for Battle Spot meta-games. Battle Spot in general has been very harsh to Latios this gen, so it can be a bit difficult to use. I personally liked it the most in Triples. While there's plenty of Kangaskhan and Sylveon in Triples, I do like how Dragon Pulse ignores positioning. If for any reason Gamefreak does another Battle Spot Inverse ladder, I can guarantee you that Latios is excellent there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latios
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 26/31/31/30/30/31
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
OT: ufoivy ID: 28716

Moves:

-Draco Meteor
-Hidden Power Ground
-Psyshock
-Energy Ball

This Latios was donated by RoadsterUFO and Flying Kebab. Latios has sorta fallen on hard times in battle spot, but this one is special: It has Hidden Power Ground! Perfect for getting surprise KOs on Heatrans for the teams that need Latios's niche!

Deoxys
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/31/30/31/26/31
EVs: 6 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Moves:

-Psycho Boost
-Grass Knot
-Extreme Speed
-Knock Off

It's crazy that Dexoys-A is obtainable outside events now, yet its still banned in VGC. Oh well, I'd be pretty skeptical about it anyway. Jibaku has donated this very nice Deoxys-A. Who knows, maybe Gamefreak will make a gimmick tournament perfectly suited for this Deoxys's capabilities some day.

Heatran (
)
[Untrained]
IVs:
31/29/31/31/31/31
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves:

-Metal Sound
-Crunch
-Scary Face
-Lava Plume

flargananddingle donated this flawless Timid Heatran named Lavatron. Could Lavatron be the daughter of the legendary Firebot, user of the mighty NEVERMISS KO BOT?! I wouldn't use Hetran in this year's VGC, but it's pretty excellent in every other Battle Spot ladder, and I think Timid has often been the most used Heatran nature in Singles! This is also untrained, since I haven't had time to train it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heatran (
)
[Untrained]
IVs:
31/xx/31/31/30/31
Ability: Flash Fire
Moves:
-Metal Sound
-Crunch
-Scary Face
-Lava Plume

I used to have Oldman Keith's Heatran here, but Nelson Tangela's Modest Heatran is perfect for those who are looking for a little more bulk. Untrained because I don't have the time.

Regigigas
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/31/31/31/30/31
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 248 SpD / 4 Spe
Nature: Careful
Ability: Slow Start

Moves:

-Wide Guard
-Knock Off
-Thunder Wave
-Return

Why couldn't the SpA switch with SpD? Regigigas is even more pathetic than Articuno, but as it turns out, Regigigas was an incredible Wide Guarder in Festive Feud. This baby has been in a give away before and it got me #1 in the US for Festive Feud, and #24 Internationally!

Cresselia
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/14/31/30/31/8
EVs: 212 HP / 140 Def / 158 SpD
Nature: Sassy
OT: Marcus ID: 08993
Moves:

-Helping Hand
-Skill Swap
-Trick Room
-Psychic

8 Speed?! This may sound odd, but believe it or not, it might actually be better than 0 Speed, since this underspeeds Kyogre and Groudon by one point! What this means, is that under Trick Room against opposing Cresselia, you can Skill Swap last, making you win the weather war, and potentially the game!

I used to have my own one here, but nugget bridge user SMx donated one with less attack and Hidden Power Fire, so kudos to him!

Cresselia
[Untrained]

IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/3
OT: Most ID: 50959

Moves:

-Mist
-Aurora Beam
-Future Sight
-Slash

Thanks to Most , I now have a nearly perfect Sassy Cresselia to give out. Don't be fooled by that Speed IV of 3: turns out, for some reason, a Speed IV of 3 is the same as 0 on Cresselia!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cresselia
[Untrained]
IVs: 30/15/31/31/31/1
Nature: Relaxed
OT: Austin ID: 59713
Moves:

-Mist
-Aurora Beam
-Future Sight
-Slash

This is an untrained Relaxed Trick Room Cresselia that AegisCave donated. I know people prefer Sassy, but I'm sure Relaxed is still workable in VGC16. This still works great in Battle Spot Doubles, Triples, and even Rotations. It is untrained, I haven't had time to train it sorry.
Cresselia (Treblina)
[Untrained]

IVs: 31/12/31/31/31/31

Moves:

-Mist
-Aurora Beam
-Future Sight
-Slash

This is an untrained Timid Cresselia user flargananddingle donated, named Treblina! I probably wouldn't use Timid Cresselia in this years VGC, but I swear I heard about Timid seeing some use last year, so I imagine this is still nice in Battle Spot Doubles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cresselia
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/0-1
OT: Okay ID: 43550
Moves:

-Mist
-Aurora Beam
-Future Sight
-Slash

This is an untrained Quiet Trick Room Cresselia that AegisCave has donated. TBH, while I probably wouldn't bother for the extra power in this year's VGC, but I hear some people used this last year, so I'm sure this still has worth for Battle Spot Doubles!

Cresselia
[Untrained]
IVs:
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves:

-Mist
-Aurora Beam
-Future Sight
-Slash

Nelson Tangela comes through again with this flawless Modest Cresselia! I'm not sure about the viability of offensive Cresselia in VGC16, but it is still popular in Battle Spot Doubles!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Cresselia
[Battle-Ready]
IVs:
31/28/30/31/30/31
EVs: 252 HP / 242 Def / 4 SpA / 12 Spe
Level: 58
Moves:

-Lunar Dance
-Ice Beam
-Moonlight
-Psychic

Terrakion (Rumbull)
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Ability: Justified
Moves:

-Retaliate
-Rock Slide
-Sacred Sword
-Swords Dance

This is user flargananddingle 's perfect Jolly Terrakion. I haven't had time to train it, but I wouldn't be training this for this years VGC if I were you. Terrakion is pretty rad in Battle Spot Doubles and Triples, and is even usable in Singles!

Tornadus
[Untrained]
IVs:
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Prankster
Moves:
-Extrasensory
-Agility
-Air Slash
-Crunch

I used to have my Tornadus here, but then along came Nelson Tangela with this beast! I've seen a few Tornadus in VGC using Role Play and Tailwind, seemed decent enough. This thing is neat in Triples as well thanks to priority Rain Dance and Hurricane ignoring positioning. The combination of priority Rain Dance and Tailwind also comes in handy for Rotations rain teams.

Thundurus
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31
Level: 54
OT: Michael ID: 27797

Moves:

-Thunderbolt
-Nasty Plot
-Hidden Power Ice
-Grass Knot

This is a nice Timid Hidden Power Ice Thundurus that user kamikaze17 was kind enough to donate. In addition to being viable in VGC, Thundurus also happens to be one of Battle Spot's super stars, being a major force in Battle Spot Singles, Doubles, and Rotations. In Rotations Thundurus-T is really common, since in that crazy fast paced meta-game, the free turn Volt Absorb can give you can make or break a game.
Thundurus
[Untrained]
IVs: 30/24/30/31/31/31
OT: Penguin ID: 24362

Moves:

-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power Ice
-Thunder Wave
-Taunt

kamikaze17 donated this awesome Hidden Power Ice Bold Thundurus, which was soft reset by user 117jokes . This is untrained, since Bold Thundurus is also viable in multiple meta-games and tends to use different EV spreads in all of them.

Thundurus
(Voltolos) [Untrained]

IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Most ID: 50595

Moves:

-Thunderbolt
-Swagger
-Thunder Wave
-Taunt

A cool German Thundurus user Most was giving away. I wonder if Calm is good in VGC or not. I can't tell since I haven't seen as many Thundurus as I was expecting. Still, it is the most common nature for Thundurus in Triples and while Thundurus itself is niche there, its still usable. Like the Bold Thundurus, this is untrained because I'm not quite sure what spreads are used for Calm Thundurus.

Landorus (Tigearth)
[Untrained]

Ability: Intimidate

Moves:

-Earthquake
-Knock Off
-Rock Slide
-Superpower

This is user flargananddingle perfect Adamant Landorus-T, named Tigearth! It is untrained, but I did give it an optimal moveset for VGC16! Landorus-T is Battle Spot superstar of sorts as well, being excellent in Battle Spot Singles, Doubles, and Triples! It's usable in Rotations, but it's much harder to pull of Intimidate in that meta-game.

Zygarde
[Battle-Ready]
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Ability: Aura Break
Moves:

-Land's Wrath
-Outrage
-Rock Slide
-Coil

Quint 31s, why the heck did I get this while randomly throwing Master Balls at Zygarde while watching Netflix, and not on Mewtwo or something? Let's hope Pokemon Sun and Moon makes Zygarde useful.

Zygarde
[Battle Ready]
IVs: 31/31/31/21/31/1
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Level: 73

Moves:

-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Camouflage
-Dragon Pulse

So I was being a risk taker and decided to soft reset for a Modest Zygarde before I erased Pokemon Y, and instead I got this weird thing! There's a good chance this will never be useful anywhere, but who knows, maybe Trick Room Zygarde-Perfect will be a thing some day...

Zygarde
[Battle-Ready]

IVs: 31/31/30/xx/31/31
Level: 82
OT: Matthew ID: 41618
Moves:

-Dragon Dance
-Land's Wrath
-Rock Slide
-Protect

This is user *Trev* 's free Jolly Zygarde, which he gave away over a year ago now. Zygarde's speed isn't all that great, speed ties with Rayquaza and I would NOT use this in VGC, but let's hope Pokemon Sun and Moon makes this Zygarde into something really special.

Last edited by a moderator:

Theorymon

Battle Ready Non-Legendary Pokemon Overview:

I'm not gonna offer too many breedable stuff mostly because I'll run out of box space if I do (though if I ever find a good solution who knows). So what I'm gonna do is offer Breedable Pokemon that are especially tricky to get!

Raichu (
)
[Battle Ready]
IVs: 31/31/31/18/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe
Ability: Lightning Rod
OT: TheSaxlad ID: 02286

Moves:

-Volt Tackle
-Fake Out
-Helping Hand
-Feint

Breeding a Volt Tackle Pichu is one of the worst things ever. Seriously, being required to hold a light ball while breeding a baby Pokemon?! What the heck was Gamefreak thinking?! Thankfully, Nugget Bridge user @TheSaxlad is here to the rescue, breeding this beast! Believe it or not, I think with a zap plate, Raichu can actually OHKO Kyogre o_O

------------------------------------------------------------------
Clefairy (
)
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/18/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 HP / 174 Def / 80 SpD / 4 Spe
Ability: Friend Guard

Moves:

-Follow Me
-Protect
-Icy Wind
-Helping Hand

Egg Moves: Wish / Heal Pulse / Aromatherapy / Amnesia

Ugh, don't you just hate breeding baby Pokemon? Fear not, because I bred a Clefairy for VGC last year! I loved using this thing thanks to that awsome Friend Guard making his partners bulkier, and it also gets the Theorymon stamp of approval for Battle Spot Triples! Not sure how well it fares in this year's VGC, but I have seen a few people pairing this with Mega Rayquaza for an easier set up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gengar (
)
[Battle-Ready]
OT: Victor ID: 26084

Moves:

-Destiny Bond
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
-Taunt

Egg Moves: Perish Song / Disable

WOAH, A SHINY GENGAR! Now don't be fooled: This is NOT the event Gengar with Sludge Wave, this is a Gengar that user vzxt hatched for me since he had the right shiny value! I want the opponent to think its the event Gengar, since a lot of people assumed that I was running Sludge Wave. This led to a lot of KOed Tyranitars and unexpected Perish Songs. Anyways, you will want to add Sludge Bomb if you plan on using this in VGC.

Wobbuffet (
)
[Battle-Ready]
IVs:
31/xx/31/xx/31/31
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Nature: Bold or Calm
Ability: Shadow Tag

Moves:

-Encore
-Mirror Coat
-Counter
-Destiny Bond (Charm for Calm)

You know once I started adding some of my bred Pokemon, I was thinking there was something blasphemous about this thread then I realized it: I have Jibaku's soul Pokemon, Giratina-O here, but not my soul Pokemon, Wobbuffet. Wobbuffet is how I made my name, and its actually still pretty nice in Battle Spot Singles! It's nasty when paired with Mega Gengar! It's also a massive pain to breed since you need an incense in order to get Encore, which meant giving up either Everstone or Destiny Knot.

I also have a Calm variant. It has the same EV spread, but it has Charm over Destiny Bond. I'd recommend Destiny Bond, but note that you can't get Charm back via move relearner, since only Wynaut learns that!

Salamence (
) [Battle-Ready]
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Level: 65

Moves:

-Draco Meteor
-Double-Edge
-Hyper Voice
-Fire Blast
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance / Thrash / Hydro Pump / Dragon Pulse

This flawless mixed Salamence was an absolute CHORE to breed! Breeding may be much more reasonable this gen, but getting 31s in all stats is still quite a task. I still have leftover Bagons from it.

Greninja (
)
[Battle-Ready]
Ability: Protean

Moves:

-Ice Beam
-Low Kick
-Gunk Shot
-Dark Pulse

Much like Salamence, getting a 6 IV Greninja was not easy stuff. I heard someone used a Greninja in a Premier challenge, but otherwise I've never seen one in VGC. It's still pretty good in Battle Spot Singles though, and you see it from time to time in Triples.

Last edited:

Theorymon

approved by Nexus
XD RNG Overview

Every once in a while GameFreak makes a tournament where these XD RNGs end up being useful, and some of them are cool if you ladder in Pokemon X and Y. With the upcoming Sinnoh Classic allowing non-Pentagon Pokemon, there's never been a better time to get your hands on Pokemon as rare as these! Complete credit goes to Jibaku and Zari for all of these.
We can unfortunately not distribute these over the GTS, so instead we have put the .pk6 files up for download from this link: http://spo.ink/ail
We apologise in advance if you are not able to inject .pk6 files into your game, but we have no other feasible way of distributing these.

Electabuzz (
)
[UNTRAINED]
IVs:
31/30/31/27/30/31
Ability: Static
Level: 43
OT: JIBAKU ID: 50185

Moves:

- Cross Chop
- Follow Me
- Thunder Wave
- Counter

RNG'd by the wonderful Jibaku!

Magmar (
)
[UNTRAINED]
IVs:
31/11/31/31/31/31
Ability: Flame Body
Level: 36
OT: Zari ID: 08808

Moves:

- Heat Wave
- Follow Me
- Helping Hand
- Counter

RNG'd by Zari

Zapdos
[UNTRAINED]
IVs:
31/10/30/31/31/31 [Hidden Power Ice]
Nature:
Timid

Moves:

- Extrasensory
- Baton Pass
- Metal Sound
- Air Cutter

RNG'd by Zari

------------------------------------

Zapdos
[UNTRAINED]
IVs:
31/4/30/31/31/31 [Hidden Power Ice]
Nature:
Bold

Moves:

- Extrasensory
- Baton Pass
- Metal Sound
- Defog

RNG'd by Jibaku

Togepi (
)
[UNTRAINED]
IVs:
31/30/31/31/31/31
Ability: Hustle
Level: 25

Moves:

- Soft-Boiled
- Tri Attack
- Body Slam
- Helping Hand

RNG'd by Jibaku. You probably want to use an Ability Capsule on it to give it Serene Grace, because Hustle is kinda trash. The reason that this is a Togepi and not a Togetic is because I didn't have the time to evolve it.

Togetic (
)
[UNTRAINED]
IVs:
31/29/31/31/31/31
Ability: Serene Grace
Level: 26

Moves:

- Soft-Boiled
- Heal Bell
- Counter
- Helping Hand

RNG'd by Zari

Dusclops (
)
[Battle-Ready]
IVs:
31/13/31/21/31/0
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpDef
Level: 64

Moves:

- Trick Room
- Night Shade
- Snatch
- Helping Hand

RNG'd by Zari

Last edited by a moderator:

Theorymon

I'm FINALLY BACK! I've been through a lot since I took a leave of absence, as my health issues continued to decline after I posted that. I'm so sorry if I let anyone down, its just that trading for hours a day was impossible in my condition at the time.

Things are looking up though, I'm starting allergy injections in 2 weeks (got delayed because of my bad asthma), and this new asthma medication actually works really well!

Anyways, here's the stuff I've added. For now, since I'm just coming back, I'll be here every day this week!

A Bold Kyogre from me!

A Jolly Zekrom from a user whose name I forgot: His Trainer name is Solar. Please contact me so I can update it with your name!

A Naughty Rayquaza from Lugztina

A better 8 Speed Sassy Cresselia from Nugget Bridge user SMx

oh, hi! How is your health?=))
as imma said i need this=))
Kyogre:
Quiet Lv. 50 (31/10/31/31/31/1, 252 HP / 6 Def / 252 SpA)

Deposited: Lv 16 male Zubat
IGN: Shelder

So I'm glad you're back and you're ok. I think your service is so good for the community . I really appreciate it

Can I ask this?
Groudon
[Untrained]
IVs: 31/31/31/26/31/31
Moves: Lava Plume, Rest, Earthquake, Bulk Up

Deposited: Lv 1 Gastly
IGN: Marco

Edit: Receive, thanks a lot!

Last edited:
May I have
Landorus (Tigearth)

Deposited: lvl 1 Marill
IGN: Paradox

Last edited:
Hi can i get this?

Gengar (
[Battle-Ready]
OT: Victor ID: 26084

Moves:

-Destiny Bond
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
-Taunt

Pokemon deposited: Lvl 47 male Delphox (Kinniekins)
Ign: Veggie
Thanks in advance!

Received, thanks again!

Last edited:
Hey, are you doing well ?

I'd really like this mon and deposited a lvl 1 duskull with message THEORYMON on the gts, my IGN = Bear:
Terrakion
[Untrained]
Ability: Justified
Moves:

-Retaliate
-Rock Slide
-Sacred Sword
-Swords Dance

Thanks in advance, it would really help me out and save me a lot of time!

Thanks mate!

Last edited:
Rayquaza
[Untrained]
IVs: 30/31/29/31/31/31

Moves:

-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Protect
-Extreme Speed

Deposited: LV 1 Gastly Male
IGN: Antonio

Thanks in advance

Hi! May I have this one?

Rayquaza
[Untrained]
IVs:30/31/29/31/31/31
Nature:Hasty
Ability:Air Lock
Level:71
OT:TheorymonID:36493

Moves:

-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Protect
-Extreme Speed

IGN Patagarru
Pokemon deposited: lv. 4 female wurmple

Rayquaza
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/31/31/21/31/31
OT: Anne ID: 32901

Moves:

-Extreme Speed
-Waterfall
-Protect
-Dragon Dance

Could i have this one, pls?
Deposit one lvl 1 female Buneary
IGN: Maike

Hey Theorymon, it's good to see you back and glad to hear things are improving for you. Would I be able to request Jibaku's Brave Giritina? It's been absolutely amazing for me on PS. (I've copied and pasted the details below, will cross it out when received).

I've deposited a level 38 Male Litwick, IGN Steve, message "Theorymon VGC". Thank you in advance!

Giratina
[Untrained]
IVs:
28/31/30/31/31/31
Moves:

-Shadow Force
-Aura Sphere
-Hex
-Shadow Claw

Last edited:
Hey thanks again for sending the Terrakion!

Can I ask you for another favor? I'm also looking for a good Zapdos for my new rotation team and yours looks perfect! I deposited one of my spitback espurrs (male, lvl 1, msg : THEORYMON, IGN: Bear) with a rare candy for your bold Zapdos.
Thanks in advance!

Thanks again, take care!

Last edited:

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Great to see you back! Just remember to take it easy, we don't want your life being consumed by trading XD

Would I be able to grab a copy of that Juicy HP Fire 8 Spe Cresselia? Thanks in advance!
Deposited Lv 10 (yes, that's not a Typo) Lugia (no Pentagon)
IGN LegoFigure11
Message Theorymon Mk III

PS I got my OoT3DS back, which mean I can clone again if I need to cover for you (hopefully for a less long amount of time, though). Best of luck with this Giveaway!

PPS You might want to list XxHASEOXx's Landorus (pretty sure I gave it to you) for users who prefer the anonymity of not having a nicknamed Poke. Thanks!

EDIT: Sniped, will redeposit shortly Redeposited!
Received! Thanks very much :)

Last edited:
Hi Theorymon,

Deposited a lv female bible for

Groudon (Groundramon)
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/15/31/31/31/31

Thanks mate!

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the Giratina. Would I also be able to request your level 51 Timid Tornadus? I've deposited a level 31 female Stunfisk, IGN Steve, message "Theorymon VGC". Thank you again!

Last edited:
Pokemon Wanted: Deoxys lvl 80
Pokemon Deposited: Poliwhirl lvl 45 male
IGN: Emanuele
Thank you so much.

Thank you again for the Tornadus! One final request and then I've got what I need to start training up my VGC team: Could I request your battle ready level 65 Salamence? I've deposited a level 32 female Quagsire, IGN Steve, message "Theorymon VGC". Thank you very much. :-)

Last edited:
Hi again! Can i ask also for this?

Thundurus
[Battle-Ready]
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31
Level: 54
OT: Michael ID: 27797

Moves: Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot, Hidden Power Ice, Grass Knot

Deposited: Lv 1 Magnemite
IGN: Marco

Edit: Again, thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Pokemon Wanted: Giratina lvl 50 adamant
Pokemon Deposited: Poliwhirl lvl 45 male
IGN: Emanuele
Thank you so much.

I would love to receive this:

Greninja (
[Battle-Ready]
Ability: Protean

I uploaded a lvl. 13 female Oddish with 'Theory' as the message. I haven't obtained a Greninja yet in ORAS so I could not select the gender on GTS, sorry about that. Thanks in advance!

Received, thank you very much!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)