THEHOUNDOFDOOM'S TRADE THREAD OF DOOM! Featuring shinies, rare balls, and rare ball shinies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THREAD UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Yeah after 3 years of not having an actual trade thread, I decided to have a trade thread. After having to go painstakingly go through pokemon I have to offer in that wifi thread for this entire time, I was like "screw this", and now I am here, plus I just saw a trade thread offering a moonball ralts and turns out I need a trade thread just to talk to him.

So with that out of the way lets get started.

RULES AND INFO

1) Read all of these rules first
2) All Wi-Fi rules apply
3) No hacks
4) ENGLISH
5) Give as much information about the pokemon you are offering as you can. A link to your trade thread helps, and if its cloned, then let me know and I will still take it.
6) Be accurate. everything you give me will be checked and if anything you promised is wrong. Well thats no good now is it? I don't like liers, so.
7) All pokemon I give are non-redis unless given permission by me.
8) All offers will be posted here. Do NOT, post on my wall. That way I am more organized, and it keeps this thread on top. Further discussion will take place in the conversation tab.
9) Have fun!

These pokemon have been bred, or caught by me. I rarely trade pokemon that belong to someone else. These pokemon will have all of their unique info given. If I give this amount of info I expect the same from everyone else. I will accept gifts as well and have you recognized for them.

Breedables, and legends that are available will be categorized by region, events organized by date, and shinies will have a huge list on their own organized by national dex number. Most of my shinies and legendaries are battle ready unless stated otherwise, and the pokemon will be presented in this format:

Houndour #228

OT: Someguy
ID: 666
31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid
Ability: Unnerve HA
EggMoves: Destiny Bond| Sucker Punch

This means that the Houndour presented here belonged to a trainer named Someguy with a trainer ID of 666, spooky I know. I also shows that it is shiny, in a dream ball, with 31 ivs in hp, attack, defense, sp attack, sp defense, and speed respectively. It is timid, has its hidden ability unnerve, and finally has the special egg moves Destiny Bond and Sucker Punch. Expect this on all pokemon I put in.
TRAINER INFO

3DS FC: 2938-9913-8361
Pokemon Sun:
IGN: Farris
Trainer ID: 288696

WHAT I WANT

Currently looking for pokemon in rare balls that also are good competitively. Also looking for mythical pokemon such as Keldeo.

PEOPLE THAT I WANT TO THANK

Myself

Last edited:
KANTO BREEDABLES

Bulbasaur #1

31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
Nature: Bold
Ability: Chlorophyll HA
Egg Moves: Giga Drain

Charmander #4

31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Ability: Blaze
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance| Outrage| Air Cutter| Dragon Pulse

Charmander #4

31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Modest/Timid
Ability: Blaze
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance| Outrage| Air Cutter| Dragon Pulse
Vulpix-A #37

31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Snow Warning HA
Egg Moves: Encore| Moonblast| Freeze dry

Growlithe #58

31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Impish/Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Morning Sun
Slowpoke #79

31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Bold
Ability: Regenerator HA

Gastly #92

31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: Perish Song| Psywave

Cubone #104

31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature:
Eevee #133

31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Calm/Bold
Ability: Run Away/Adaptability
Egg Moves: Stored Power| Wish| Yawn| Curse

Porygon #137

31/x/31/31/31/31
Nature: Timid/Bold
Ability: Trace/Download

Porygon #137

30/x/31/30/30/30 HP Fighting
Ability: Trace/Download

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)