The World Cup of Pokemon VII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Looks like a deadline needs to be set on the final tiebreaker based on what I'm hearing. Get it done by Wednesday, 11:59 PM, CDT.

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
it should be done before Wednesday, 11:59 PM, CDT

so you might be risking a coin flip or an activity win..

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Congrats lamppost and east, you guys definitely exceeded my expectations. Good luck in the rest of the tournament.

pana, thanks for taking the tiebreak, I couldn't've done better than you did. For someone to keep coming up with top notch ideas and teams like you do without fail is really incredible. You are without doubt one of the top players in this game.

Everyone on team ocn: I think we have basically done it all already, and all good things must come to an end sometime. Even this year, I'm sure nobody truly thought we would come back from 0-7, and yet we finished with 15-9. Year after year we have defied expectations and this year was no exception. We're easily one of the closest most tight-knit teams out there. Even if we hadn't won three years in a row, there's no team I'd rather be on. Thank you all for making this such an awesome tournament to be a part of.
ews coming out iof the closet post imo

p.s. LA got this, i heard from a reliable source that eo is infected with SARS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)