The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost ruined our chances by being a bad player and losing, but you guys still made it to the tiebreak, I'm so proud of you :')

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I lost to Jackal in a gg.
I had a great disadvantage with the team match up, and when I thought I had chances of winning, his pokemon swept me.
Well played and gl canada in future rounds

Guys even if it doesn't matter I'd still like to play Yondie, he said that he'd be able to play at the end of the week, as we are Sunday I guess end of the week has ended and I kinda don't have any news, so when could we play ?

Jesus fucking chirst, Brazil is actually getting into a tiebreak with Oceania?

I don't even care about the result (ok I'm lying I hope Brazil wins). The simple fact that such a new World Cup team managed to stand up to a team like Oceania to the very end is amazing by itself.

BR RULE!

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
NOT NUFF LOVE FOR BIG JACKAL FOR SEALING CANADA NEXT ROUND

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Oceania better win, real talk. I don't needa hear more BR Rule, das shit annoyin.

But...

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta say, aren't the Brazilians overreacting? I thought we all knew they were good. I would be mildly offended if I was on the BR squad.

I still believe in OCN however, we can definitely pull through. I'll make an effort to get on #OCN, maybe I can help out.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
since canada advanced, do i still have to submit my updated roster to jackal? i'm always paranoid about giving my opponent's any info...

I gotta say, aren't the Brazilians overreacting? I thought we all knew they were good. I would be mildly offended if I was on the BR squad.
Yeah those guys from outside the squad that come here all "lol BR sucks I can't believe they got this far" are all strange random people. I don't even know who most of them are.

And there is Bluestar who is just a child who doesn't believe in his own talent.

We know that we can win. There is a LOT of hard work here, and I'm having a lot of fun by playing on such a hard competition, in the same level of such strong opponents.

BR strong, OCN strong. Can't wait for the grand finale of this epicness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)