The World Cup of Pokemon IX - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
If CTC has some honor he should give us the win or at least a rematch, knowing he lost the game 2 times at least

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Subbing in Kefka for Alastor Law

Not gonna comment anything since we don't deserve to win this series, we choked soulwinds and reikus games having them won so we can't really complain but seriously, when a team is "better" and have the luck with them its fucking impossible...

w/e, good job to all of you spaniards, we did a great tournament, no one expected us to be here but we did, really proud of you :)

This is almost sure the farewell of a generation in Spain, the "old school" so we can be proud of making it even when the luck wasn't on our side.

GG East and GL in finals, I expect u to win.

PS: CTC u r fucking garbage :}

ggs East, gotta thank to all my teammates for another nice year on team Spain, this was our best year playing wcop and it's been pretty fun to be with all of you.
I'm sorry for have failed in the worst moment of the tourney, I think the pairing was closer than what the result shows, so we musn't be dissappointed or anything, hope to be again with you next year.

I wish good luck to all my East friends, I extremely wish them to win the tourney because they have showed they're the best team once again.

I love you all mates :heart:

Last edited:

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
GG's Spain, you guys definitely have some good talent, and God Bless Reptile, he certaintly held it together and it's a shame his match went that way. I wish the match was much cleaner myself. You guys are great sports, and I truly do hope you can put together an even better squad next year, I definitely know you guys have the talent to go far in the future. :)

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Woah mad,, first of all the freeze was inconvenient but ur crit v cele enabled u guys to stay in the game due to forcing the landT sac. The crits thereafter are byproducts to that crit and may or may not have been necessary had the aforementioned scenarios played out differently. Anyways got to avenge Hugo w one of his shitass teams cuz u already know a lord squad never has bad matchup.
Dash
-
Lord
Also if ur gonna talk shit and demand sum rematches I can give u this long blue riolu dick on the side malekith my niga if u can't beat volc sun w shedtran how do u think ur stoppin dog; unfort i cannot speak on behalf of my team for a rematch sry sw and mdrag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)