The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
also my match vs tof isn't gonna get done. The man has a life and both our teams are mathematically out, so fair enough that he had other priorities.
sorry bro, would have loved to play you for old times sake but standings plus life took over. on the chance you're around now or can be later I can get the game done, have full availability tomorrow to the extent it matters...

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Disappointed at how a lot of things went today, but can't always get my way. Thanks to everyone on Central for being a part of the team -- it was fun, even if the end result was not what we all wanted. We had a really good run over the last two days and almost came back from a bad start and we all tried our best to finish it off.

Hoping for East to win the tournament because they have the most friends and they're easily the best team, especially based off of round one performances. Good luck to all of my friends in the playoffs!

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Skillfully won against Luispeikou despite my
losing the speed tie turn 1. Fortunately, my vastly superior experience piloting this beautifully crafted team created by McMeghan allowed me to make a comeback when Luispeikou's pokimon decided to crit, which led to some of his brain cells to fry (proof: the above post).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)