The World Cup of Pokémon 2017 - Qualifying Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
Chillshadow: Hero was a virgin before this game
I can say that probably unlike you, hero doesn't have like twenty people whispering him what to do each turn. So yeah, you and all the people who's making fun of my teammate should be really grateful for being able to play this game without making a single mistake, beacuse we all know we were already born perfect. Sorry for not meeting your expectations.

Chillshadow: Hero was a virgin before this game
?
i didnt even talk about the player hero or say the word "hero" in any context at all, i legitimately have no idea who u are or what ur trying to say or do here with ur made up logs. also the shadow in my name has a capital S for the record.
I was the one who said this joke during all the dick jokes after he won. I also said he's just been "given a good dicking", want to misrep that one too, WhiteLion? Who tf changes the name on the log lol?

for the record, I like Hero, we've spoken before and he's a good lad

Last edited:

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I still can't believe there isn't a team China when 1/5 of the world's population is Chinese. Other than mainland China, many countries including Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, and even Indonesia are populated by the Chinese. 1/4 of the Thai and Vietnamese people also have some Chinese DNA in them. Yet there's a team Bangladesh, when most people, including yours truly, didn't even know it was a real country.

To all the people who thought that I choked vs Femen, I really don't think so. Suppose I don't evolve and kill tang, he then goes to ninja unless he's not a good player(which he is) and forces me to evolve since I cant kill unless i do, even with a crit. after ninja sack he goes to landorus and gets -1 with intimidate and proceeds to win anyway. So my play imo was always fishing for crit on gengar/ninja. I never had the game won so i don't consider this a choke. Femen played well, just crit on Landorus sorta drained whatever momentum I had.

SM OU 1: Star vs. parivard
SM OU 2: obii vs. Blimax
SM OU 3: aim vs. Serene's Grace
SM OU 4: teal vs. BHARATH_THEBEST
ORAS OU: DeeJ vs. Pradhaaan
BW2 OU: Funkasaurus vs. WhiteLion
DPP OU: Marcop vs. Samspark
ADV OU: JabbaTheGriffin vs. Lord Ninjax
GSC OU: zf vs. OminousDraco

SM OU 1: Femen vs. Arik
SM OU 2: Lcans vs. ayman x
SM OU 3: Gondra vs. Afsin
SM OU 4: -herO- vs. tehdicktutor
ORAS OU: Znain vs. denger
BW2 OU: Posho vs. youngee
DPP OU: NightFox vs. Asim12
ADV OU: CyberOdin vs. Adeeb
GSC OU: Vileman vs. RaiyanGotNo3DS
Man sorry but aap toh bahut bade panoti nikle, abhi tak jo bhi predict kiya uska ulta hua...
gg Star !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)