The World Cup of Pokémon XI - Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In which case I feel sorry for his wife.

"Come on husband, this is our honeymoon, lets enjoy it."

"Not now honey, I need to wisp the incoming TTar for my Talonflame to sweep later on."

"Is it too late to say I dont?"
We didn't replace the guy that's going on his honeymoon. It's another guy but hahah good joke you got there.

US CENTRAL

Captain: CasedTinyVictory
Co-Captain: Itty Bitty Cased

ORAS: LowerCase
ORAS: TiNY HOMiE CA$ED
ORAS: Bitty-bag Bongrine
ORAS: SmallVictory
ORAS: Little Bad Booty Boy
BW: 2inchVictory
DPP: Versace Dwarf Cased
ADV: MIDGETVICTORYYYYYYYYYY
GSC: Pocket-size Cased
RBY: MYNAMEIScasedVICTORY

Subs: lil Cased, Pee-weeVictory, Bite-sized Cased, CasedVicTiny, PunyVictorie

Everyone asking for power-rankings when what we need is a hotty-ranking.

Captain: JohnYiu: Cool guy but very timid, he will hide if he feels attracted by a brawny man, but he is the captain and a leader is always top. 7,11/10
Co-captain: Analytic: He always tries to analyze the person he has in front of him, that's because he is cute and is looking for true love. bottom. 7,13/10

ORAS OU: Analytic: -
ORAS OU: Alkov: BAD persona. Last year he was with another group of people, no one fell for his love-traps. Be careful ASIA, you have an ice-heart in your team. TOP. 3,46/10
ORAS OU: WhiteQueen: he already got a hotty-description
ORAS OU: JohnYiu: -
ORAS OU: Fruitdealer: Healthy mind, healthy body. This cute guy knows how to take care of him-self and that reflect his sex appeal. Can't say if top or bottom. 8,97/10
BW OU: sugarhigh: You would need a person like fruitdealer with you to improve. You seem very apathetic and a true man like me doesn't see that attractive. Bottom. 4,03/10
DPP OU: ToF: A mature man is always attractive, your white hair makes me think dirty things. Top. 9,09/10
ADV OU: Kingler12345: He refuses to grow up. but is handsome. Bottom. 6,83/10
GSC OU: Arifeen: When things don't go his way, he becomes pretty aggressive, that's attractive sometimes. Top. 6,82/10
RBY OU: TraceofLife: He thinks he has all under control, but some day he will realize life is all improvisation, he is a sexy man. Bottom. 7,71/10

Substitute: PttP: A puppet of his boyfriend. Cute. Bottom. 5,96/10
Substitute: Nova: Very intelligent, not that handsome though. Top. 5,02/10
Substitute: blarajan: I can't rate < 12.
Substitute: Cheralu: Feeling a bad aura writting this words. Top. 4,82/10
Substitute: minakamiyuki: I can't rate girls.

ASIA Average: 6,30/10. Not bad. I might get married to one of you if I'm drunk enough.

Tele

a quality human being
Pokémon Showdown Username(s): AL
Tiers: M Dragon, ORAS
Country / State of Residence: Spain
Other Eligibility (if applicable): lads
??????

So what im able to deduce after this unpredictable series of events is that user Alastor Law initially signed up to play for Team Spain and Team Spain only, but after not getting picked by Team Spain somehow joined UK despite his signup post did not indicate UK among his other eligiblities.

I'd like to know if all of this follows the actual rules, thanks in advance.

Alastor Law

The Black Parade
is a Past SPL Champion
??????

So what im able to deduce after this unpredictable series of events is that user Alastor Law initially signed up to play for Team Spain and Team Spain only, but after not getting picked by Team Spain somehow joined UK despite his signup post did not indicate UK among his other eligiblities.

I'd like to know if all of this follows the actual rules, thanks in advance.
p2
scotland

lads

also signing up as manager/assman
Lads=UK my man... let me show you:

http://www.wordreference.com/enit/lad

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)