The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwilphish

when everything you touch turns to gold
I mean I like it but the East is anything but sunny a lot of the time. And it's California

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Zamrock is an excellent teammate. I've never been on a team where someone cared as much as he did. He abused his mod status to look up replays, searched for replays, compiled replays, warned the whole Asia team what Pokemon the opponents were weak against based on them replays, and he was always available to test with everyone. Sure he got a bit overbearing from time to time with how much he cared relative to everyone else on the team, bar MoP (who was literally on 24/7), but you couldn't ask more out of a teammate. ZAMROCK THE MAN.

Last edited:

Ragnarock

Banned deucer.
Zamrock is an excellent teammate. I've never been on a team where someone cared as much as he did. He abused his mod status to look up replays, searched for replays, compiled replays, warned the whole Asia team what Pokemon the opponents were weak against based on them replays, and he was always available to test with everyone. Sure he got a bit overbearing from time to time with how much he cared relative to everyone else on the team, bar MoP (who was literally on 24/7) but you couldn't ask more out of a teammate. ZAMROCK THE MAN.

Love my team...

Don't know if Ojama can/will post so, ggs and wp East. Tho be damned if you end up winning after taking one of the last seeds in round 1 again :v
The score is rough but I'm proud of you guys - too bad for McM mini choke with gliscor and maybe Lyco's game could have been won with riskier plays, but as for the rest it's teambuilding negligence/matchup or RNG, I think.
Special shoutouts to Reymedy, Boudouche and Geemick for your work in ORAS during r1.

See you next year ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)