The World Cup of Pokémon X - Round 1 (Read Post #800)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my opponent Robert. is deceased, activity
You told me to play "as late as possible" so I told you to play from Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th but you just told me "I'll let you know exactly which day as soon as possible". I thought "as soon as possible" means "two-three days" but in your case it means two and a half weeks because I didn't recieve any reply from you until this Thursday and that's because I sent you a message on Tuesday and Thursday about our battle and you only answer "I'll let you know tomorrow". It seems tomorrow have different meanings to us because I didn't recieve any answer until Saturdaybut your answer lacks any kind of information about what time are you available because you only asked me about what my timezone is when I clearly told you my timezone in my first message. Today I won't be on home until 10 pm EST. If you are online at that time we can battle. It's not my fault because you were trying to play "as late as possible" and when I asked you about our battle (this tuesday and thursday) you only told me that you didn't know yet so I made plans for today. A mate told me about your post when I'm not at home, and I don't want to lose on activity..

Damn, smogon forums seems nice on mobile lol

I really wanted to get this last series in, but since he's late again to our last chance to play, I'm requesting activity against Raichy. I contacted him as soon as I was subbed in and offered a few times throughout the week to play. He wanted to play on the weekend, so I suggested some time after 3 on Saturday. He didn't get back to me until Saturday afternoon, saying he wanted to play that night. I told him I was set to play Tiba between 6 and 8, and could play him right afterwards. He was apparently scheduled to play Tiba at 8 my time, but didn't tell me that. He didn't come back online until 10 my time, when I was getting ready to go to bed since I had work early the next morning. He was about to play Tiba, so we set up to play today. I told him I'd be done work between 2 and 3, but I'd only be on until 5, after which I have plans. 4 PM EDT was agreed as the ideal time. I've been on since I got home from work, for over 2 hours. I'm just now about to head out and he's VMed me as I was typing this. I'm not trying to be a dick here, but I've gotta go at this point and I don't want that to bring down my team, sorry.

I really wanted to get this last series in, but since he's late again to our last chance to play, I'm requesting activity against Raichy. I contacted him as soon as I was subbed in and offered a few times throughout the week to play. He wanted to play on the weekend, so I suggested some time after 3 on Saturday. He didn't get back to me until Saturday afternoon, saying he wanted to play that night. I told him I was set to play Tiba between 6 and 8, and could play him right afterwards. He was apparently scheduled to play Tiba at 8 my time, but didn't tell me that. He didn't come back online until 10 my time, when I was getting ready to go to bed since I had work early the next morning. He was about to play Tiba, so we set up to play today. I told him I'd be done work between 2 and 3, but I'd only be on until 5, after which I have plans. 4 PM EDT was agreed as the ideal time. I've been on since I got home from work, for over 2 hours. I'm just now about to head out and he's VMed me as I was typing this. I'm not trying to be a dick here, but I've gotta go at this point and I don't want that to bring down my team, sorry.
I VM'd you and you didn't answer? That is all that I have to write tbh. My IRC doesn't work and Im on smogtours sin 5:30 PM GMT -3. Also I was at the hour that you told me yesterday and I didn't see you still I started to play Tiba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)