The Water's Muddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the ability of your talonflame is gale wings, then cmt please :)
Edit: also only if I can place it in my thread :)

Last edited:
Hello there I am interested in your
#642 ♂ Thundurus | OT: Rugaji | ID: 26496
Nature: Naive - Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 - HP Ice
Bank Moves: Knock Off

I don't have a CMT thread but I have a few rare legit Pokemon you might be interested in including a Timid Latios 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with Defog, Timid HP Fire Latios 31/30/31/30/31/30 with Trick in a friend ball or a Bold Female Sylveon Pixilate 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with Wish, Heal Bell and Hyper Voice.

Thank you, guys. =S

CMT for these two
These two?

Honedge
Quiet 31/31/31/31/31/3
Level 1, Untouched
OT: Ben ID: 10165
Poke Ball
Hatch Location: Ironworks Chamber
Tradeable Stock: 7
NO-REDIS
Bred by me, SV Hatched by @eievuimonster
If you want a nickname, ask him, but note that I will not get involved
Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31
Level 47, No EVs
OT: ThretZ ID: 28464
Tradeable Stock: 4

Hi! CMT for your Yveltal? I could get it from one of the other million trade threads that have it, but I prefer to get 'mons from the source xD.
This?

Nature: Timid | Gender: Male | Ability: Sheer Force
OT: Lockie | ID: 35952
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 40)
Current Moves: Stealth Rock | Rock Throw | Extrasensory | Swords Dance
No-Redis

Hi please CMT for keldeo and victini :D
Female Dream Ball Heracross spitback? I want to go for a shiny with this since it's one of my favorite Pokemon. :O

Female Timer ball Swinub spitback? Nature doesn't matter at all. ^^

I'm interested in your Yvetal. I've got... I dunno, I'm breeding Heavy Ball Shellders with Rock Blast/Icicle Spear right now and I have a few other apricorn ball breedables?
I have a Jolly Heavy Ball Shellder in pending already. Could you list the Apricorn Ball Pokemon you have?

Good luck with your thread! CMT for your HP Fire Gardevoir!
Shiny Castform? And thank you. ^^

Best of luck with your thread Rugaji :D
EDIT: You may have made a small typing error for ability of your fletchling ^^
Thank you. I must've looked at the moveset when tying, lol.

#386 Deoxys | OT: Plasma | ID: 05083
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Bank Moves: Stealth Rock, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
Notes: RNGed in White 2. PokeBanked. Fully-Redis.

CMT for this, if I can get Ice and Thunder Punch on it too please. Good Luck with your thread. :)
It's been banked already so I can't teach it anything. And thank you. ^^

good luck on your thread!
Thanks. ^^

Good luck!
Are we still on for the PM about Legends you sent me?
OH yeah. I meant to PM you last night when my thread was up but I was really tired and forgot to do so. You can let me know what you need and then I'll check what I want. :) I'll be editing more things later (not sure if I have more legends).

Good luck Swampert man poor neglected Charmander.
rofl, the fire died out. Rugaji (jap) = Swampert btw, so that's why you see a picture of one in OP/avatar. =O Thank you!

If the ability of your talonflame is gale wings, then cmt please :)
Edit: also only if I can place it in my thread :)
Yes, it is Gale Wings but my Pokemon (unless told otherwise) are not-redis. .-. Also, if you still want it check the notes on it because I left out something last night.

Sorry, but nothing caught my eye on your thread (I have most of them and am looking for special ball Pokemon). Sorry again. =S

Hello there I am interested in your
#642 ♂ Thundurus | OT: Rugaji | ID: 26496
Nature: Naive - Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 - HP Ice
Bank Moves: Knock Off

I don't have a CMT thread but I have a few rare legit Pokemon you might be interested in including a Timid Latios 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with Defog, Timid HP Fire Latios 31/30/31/30/31/30 with Trick in a friend ball or a Bold Female Sylveon Pixilate 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with Wish, Heal Bell and Hyper Voice.
Are those your Lati@s? And what ball is Latios and whose is it? :s

Thank you, guys. =S
These two?

Honedge
Quiet 31/31/31/31/31/3
Level 1, Untouched
OT: Ben ID: 10165
Poke Ball
Hatch Location: Ironworks Chamber
Tradeable Stock: 7
NO-REDIS
Bred by me, SV Hatched by @eievuimonster
If you want a nickname, ask him, but note that I will not get involved
Naive 31/31/31/31/31/31
Level 47, No EVs
OT: ThretZ ID: 28464
Tradeable Stock: 4
These work fine, when are you able to trade?

For what it's worth I have access to SoulSilver and the ability to transfer up to Gen 6, so theoretically I can get you any Apricorn Ball 'mon that isn't Gold exclusive, but if you're interested in what I have on my X cart already...

Friend Ball Roselia, Moon Ball Houndour, Friend Ball Seedot, Fast Ball Ponyta, Fast Ball Elekid, Level Ball Combee, Love Ball Ralts, Moon Ball Absol, Timer Ball Aron, Heavy Ball Larvitar, Heavy Ball Skarmory, Level Ball Kangaskhan, Moon Ball Sneasel, Lure Ball Magikarp, and Moon Ball Gastly.

Last edited:
Both are not mine. HP Fire Latios it's OT is Jay in a Friend Ball. The Defog Latios OT is Spooky and is in a regular Pokeball.

Thank you, guys. =S

Female Dream Ball Heracross spitback? I want to go for a shiny with this since it's one of my favorite Pokemon. :O

Female Timer ball Swinub spitback? Nature doesn't matter at all. ^^
May I change my request? I noticed that victini doesnt have V-create so I'm not interested in it anymore. May I have a deoxys instead? So Deoxys+Keldeo for the pokemon you asked.

I have several flawless heracross eggs both HA and nonHA in dream ball we can do some special deal for them if you are interested (PM me). Otherwise I have those spitbacks ready.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
rofl, the fire died out. Rugaji (jap) = Swampert btw, so that's why you see a picture of one in OP/avatar. =O Thank you!
I know what it means. I just miss the Charmander mainly because everyone is now suddenly Mudkip/Swampert or M-Swampert despite the name.

I have a spare female Aerodactyl (Dream Ball, HA) I can give if you want to breed it for your thread.

CMT for it anyways. Hopefully we will get some tutor moves in ORAS. ^_^

Oh and CMT for that Yveltal if you like more than one thing!
I hope ORAS bring in new Special Balls and Move Tutors for sure.

Deoxys and Yveltal for Dream Ball Lugia and Dream Ball Naive Tornadus? If so I'll PM you when I'm ready.

Sounds good with me! Would it be okay with you if I were to change it to the HP Ground Gardevoir instead of Fire? Would you be able to clone Castform?
Sure, that's fine. I'd be able to clone Castform, yeah. I'll PM you when I'm ready.

Both are not mine. HP Fire Latios it's OT is Jay in a Friend Ball. The Defog Latios OT is Spooky and is in a regular Pokeball.
Alright. I'll take the Latios. Do you know the redistribution rights? I want to know so I won't make a mistake on my thread later on. =s I'll PM you when I'm ready.

May I change my request? I noticed that victini doesnt have V-create so I'm not interested in it anymore. May I have a deoxys instead? So Deoxys+Keldeo for the pokemon you asked.

I have several flawless heracross eggs both HA and nonHA in dream ball we can do some special deal for them if you are interested (PM me). Otherwise I have those spitbacks ready.
The spitbacks are fine, I don't want to waste perfect Pokemon. ^^ And yes it's alight to change. I'll PM you when I'm ready.

For what it's worth I have access to SoulSilver and the ability to transfer up to Gen 6, so theoretically I can get you any Apricorn Ball 'mon that isn't Gold exclusive, but if you're interested in what I have on my X cart already...

Friend Ball Roselia, Moon Ball Houndour, Friend Ball Seedot, Fast Ball Ponyta, Fast Ball Elekid, Level Ball Combee, Love Ball Ralts, Moon Ball Absol, Timer Ball Aron, Heavy Ball Larvitar, Heavy Ball Skarmory, Level Ball Kangaskhan, Moon Ball Sneasel, Lure Ball Magikarp, and Moon Ball Gastly.
Do you think you can get a female Safari Ball Aron?

I know what it means. I just miss the Charmander mainly because everyone is now suddenly Mudkip/Swampert or M-Swampert despite the name.

I have a spare female Aerodactyl (Dream Ball, HA) I can give if you want to breed it for your thread.
Oh, hehe. Charizard Y is one of my favorite Pokemon/Mega Evolution.

Pick something from OP for the Aerodactyl. .o.

I hope ORAS bring in new Special Balls and Move Tutors for sure.

Deoxys and Yveltal for Dream Ball Lugia and Dream Ball Naive Tornadus? If so I'll PM you when I'm ready.
It's a deal. I can trade now, if you can clone me a copy back of each. Adding you now. If you can't clone for what ever reason PM me or post here with a quote of this, and I'll find a cloner. Thanks. :)

Do the IVs/nature matter at all?

EDIT: Either way, got it and transferred it up. If you want me to add a preferred nature, that might take a bit longer but I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:

Esmeya

Oh, hehe. Charizard Y is one of my favorite Pokemon/Mega Evolution.

Pick something from OP for the Aerodactyl. .o.
Don't need anything and I MM my own shinies. Just PM me when you want to pick her up, it's a spitback anyway.

Sorry, there's so many posts I skipped you somehow. I will PM you when I'm ready. I have to clone some Pokemon (for everyone who offered a trade here) so it's going to take so time. I will get back to you, don't worry. =s
I'm online now. No need to PM, just send an Invite. :)

Thanks for making your hard earned Yveltal re-distributable. Also for RNG abusing such an awesome Deoxys. For the clones you sent back, I gave you Chev4's Shiny Fully Re-distributable Latias and The Event Diancie going around. Feel free to add them both to your thread. To help you net some trades. Think of them as your cut of the Black Market of smogon. :)

I'm online now. No need to PM, just send an Invite. :)
Wow, thank you for the Diancee and Latias ^^. Much appreciated.

As mentioned above, one Safari Ball Aron (hold la onions) is ready.
sweet, also the nature won't matter. I have what I need to start my breeding project. :) I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade.

They can redistributed. Which did you want?
The Defog Latios as stated above. :) I'll let you know when I'm ready to trade.

Thanks for making your hard earned Yveltal re-distributable. Also for RNG abusing such an awesome Deoxys. For the clones you sent back, I gave you Chev4's Shiny Fully Re-distributable Latias and The Event Diancie going around. Feel free to add them both to your thread. To help you net some trades. Think of them as your cut of the Black Market of smogon. :)
Thank you again for both. =O The Yveltal being fully-redis wasn't really my own decision, hehe. Take care.

Esmeya

It's only redistributable because someone broke the original re-dis rights :(

Edit: Enjoy the Aero, Rugaji.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)