The Void v2.0 {New Update Including a Brave Hope Diamond}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo man, I can do the Mew in your wants list. Take a look in my thread at my current Careful Mew : is that one alright? (I will catch it again in a Luxury Ball). If not, what IVs would you want?
Your Careful one in a Luxury Ball would be perfect (though I recommend you pick a different tutor move over Vacuum Wave since it is -SpAtk). What would you want for it?

Hi! Can you cmt for:

Chansey
Nikolai/41858
IVs: 31/0/31/x/31/31
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Bold
Move 1: Seismic Toss
Move 2: Aromatherapy
Move 3: Counter
Move 4: Heal Bell

Piplup
Nikolai/04440
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Calm
Move 1: Defog
Move 2: Aqua Ring
Move 3: Agility
Move 4: Yawn

Non-Redis
How does your shiny Sassy Honedge for Chansey and your Jolly Hoopa for Piplup sound?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Seeing as I have a save state nearby that spread, it shouldn't take too long. It should be ready in about 24 hours or so :P

Hi I'd like your Corphish. :) I only have one thing to offer, however.
Mason / ID 12544 (Me)
Pidgey; male; level 1
31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid Nature

It has Brave Bird but I doubt you'll need it for a mega Pidgeot set if you're interested.

Last edited:
Hi I'd like your Corphish. :) I only have one thing to offer, however.
Mason / ID 12544 (Me)
Pidgey; male; level 1
31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid Nature

It has Brave Bird but I doubt you'll need it for a mega Pidgeot set if you're interested.
What ball is your Pidgey in?

If it's a male, I will gladly take you up on your offer.
It is a male! I'm assuming you'll want it for breeding, but if you want a nickname for it or whatever let me know. Is your Corphish a male or female? Would you be willing to nickname it?

EDIT: Do you have a preference for Tangled Feet/Keen Eye? I have one of each.

It is a male! I'm assuming you'll want it for breeding, but if you want a nickname for it or whatever let me know. Is your Corphish a male or female? Would you be willing to nickname it?

EDIT: Do you have a preference for Tangled Feet/Keen Eye? I have one of each.
I'll be breeding it, so ability and nickname don't matter.

As for the Corphish, I'll have to breed it, so I won't know if it's male or female until I breed it. I will be able to nickname it.

I'll be breeding it, so ability and nickname don't matter.

As for the Corphish, I'll have to breed it, so I won't know if it's male or female until I breed it. I will be able to nickname it.
Okay awesome. :D I would like the name "Scarlett" if it's a male, and "Scarlette" if it's a female.

Hello, Regiultima115!

Absolutely love your shiny Modest Moltres with Twister, Mud-Slap, Ominous Wind, and Defog as it would complete my set for all 3 shiny legendary birds! Would you be willing to trade it for my 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid lvl 100 Tornadus? Caught in a Master Ball, SR'd by me. I also have the HA Sentret in a Luxury Ball under your wants.

On a side note, I should have the HA Luxury Ball Smeargle you're looking for, shouldn't be a problem to get one to be Timid if I actually do have it. xD Will have to breed up the Sentret and Smeargle (pretty sure I have the Smeargle).

Hello, Regiultima115!

Absolutely love your shiny Modest Moltres with Twister, Mud-Slap, Ominous Wind, and Defog as it would complete my set for all 3 shiny legendary birds! Would you be willing to trade it for my 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid lvl 100 Tornadus? Caught in a Master Ball, SR'd by me. I also have the HA Sentret in a Luxury Ball under your wants.

On a side note, I should have the HA Luxury Ball Smeargle you're looking for, shouldn't be a problem to get one to be Timid if I actually do have it. xD Will have to breed up the Sentret and Smeargle (pretty sure I have the Smeargle).
Sounds good to me. What did you want for the Sentret and Smeargle?

Hi I am interested in your timid Charmander with the solar power ability. I have a shinny Darkrai lvl 100/timid/atk:168/def:200/sp. atk: 362/sp. def: 198/ speed: 368. I have a few others I could trade too, so let me know. Hopefully we can work out a deal : )

Hi I am interested in your timid Charmander with the solar power ability. I have a shinny Darkrai lvl 100/timid/atk:168/def:200/sp. atk: 362/sp. def: 198/ speed: 368. I have a few others I could trade too, so let me know. Hopefully we can work out a deal : )
I've got a few questions:
1. Is your Darkrai legit?
2. If it is legit, what are the exact IVs, nature, and ball of the Darkrai?
3. What other legit Pokemon are you offering?

I've got a few questions:
1. Is your Darkrai legit?
2. If it is legit, what are the exact IVs, nature, and ball of the Darkrai?
3. What other legit Pokemon are you offering?

I am relatively new to this so I think it may be legit. It is in a dusk ball, the nature is timid, and I am not too sure of the ivs. I also have a Celebi in a cherish ball with a hasty nature at lvl 100. Its from the 20th anniversary event. There is also a shinny Aurorus, shinny Entei and shinny Raikou to name a few.

I am relatively new to this so I think it may be legit. It is in a dusk ball, the nature is timid, and I am not too sure of the ivs. I also have a Celebi in a cherish ball with a hasty nature at lvl 100. Its from the 20th anniversary event. There is also a shinny Aurorus, shinny Entei and shinny Raikou to name a few.
I can see that you're new here (Welcome to Smogon!). Just to let you know, people here care about IVs 99% of the time (only with Dex trades, event collection, and Spitbacks do people not care). You should get familiar with IVs an how to check them. I recommend going to Serebii (it's where I learned) but Smogon may have IV guides somewhere.

I can see that you're new here (Welcome to Smogon!). Just to let you know, people here care about IVs 99% of the time (only with Dex trades, event collection, and Spitbacks do people not care). You should get familiar with IVs an how to check them. I recommend going to Serebii (it's where I learned) but Smogon may have IV guides somewhere.
Noted! Thanks for the tip : ) I just need a place to start so figured I might try to get the ball rolling with a trade lol

Sounds good to me. What did you want for the Sentret and Smeargle?
Awesome! :D I do have the HA Luxury Ball Smeargle, both are female's and should have relatively nice IVs on them. Sentret has 4 EMs to boot! For the Smeargle and Sentret, I'll take anything you decide to trade me for them (even freshly captured Zigzagoon/Wurmple, it doesn't matter).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)