The UU Open VI - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
requesting an extension, I was an hour late and I couldn't get in contact to reschedule cause he has been gone since then and I'm positive I can get this done if he agrees to it :(

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
gonna request an extension, i've been rly busy / on @ sporadic + weird times recently bcos of vacation and bihi and i both agreed we'd be more available at the beginning of next wk

plz pearl <3

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
gonna request an extension, i've been rly busy / on @ sporadic + weird times recently bcos of vacation and bihi and i both agreed we'd be more available at the beginning of next wk

plz pearl <3
No way I'm doing this, you sleepless league addict jk

Anyway! Round 5 has now come to a close and there are still a couple of incomplete matches. Here are the calls for this round:

Activity Calls:

zben vs. kingslowking - http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/kingslowking.340462/#profile-post-2057371
Amaroq vs. blinkboy - Scheduled for this past weekend, but then blinkboy proceeded to show no activity whatsoever during that time.

Extensions:

BIHI vs. HSA
Rakan vs. A Hero's Destiny
Feliburn vs. Rodriblutar
Eternal Spirit vs. teal6

Please do note that the activity cases for both Eternal Spirit and Feliburn's matches are sort of sketchy, but I feel like being hands free towards their extension requests is the way to proceed here considering how far we are into the tournament, as well as the fact that both were fairly active while scheduling. Round 6 will be up soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)