The Unfinished House - Pokemon Trading Center

Fenix54's Shiny Zorua - redis
Timid / Illusion

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 (HP Electric 70)
EVs: UT

Other: Egg Move: Dark Pulse.

a shiny flawless starly
a shiny yanma 31/31/31/30/30/31
a shiny flawless Azelf
a shiny flawless Vulpix
a shiny Moltres Ivs are 31/x/31/30/31/31

thats what i have to offer
these are all Ut

Hey, it's me again. I have a flawless Joltik.
I'm intrested in your

Fenix54's Shiny Purrloin - redis
Naive / Unburden
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 (HP Electric 70)

Other: Egg Move: Covet, Yawn, Encore.

In response to your CMT, ummm...

AncienTLorD86's Shiny Giratina - redis
Adamant / Pressure

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 24 / 31 / 31

Other: None

Maybe? If it's not shifted yet, just trade it into my Platinum and get your Dratini from my White. I'll shift it later... ._."

Otherwise, you have any other dream world females? There might be some that I don't have yet...and DW is closed for maintanence for the international one, so I can't stock more up until the end of the month...T_T

@Shaniqua: Okay, tell me when you can trade ^^

@Ju-da-su: No, I don't have any other female DW Pokemon. I do have Fenix's Female DW Vulpix and Bond's Female Swablu, but that's it.

Yeah, you can. You've read the rules, right?

If so, you can pick up now, if you want ^^
Yeah, at the moment, I just pokeshifted something with Pokerus, so I'll pick them up. Remember, I asked for a UT AND the EV'd version. And yes, I have read the rules. When I am done, I'll VM you.

EDIT: My FC is 1549 4485 1877

Please CMT for:

Bond657's Swablu - redis
Adamant / Cloud Nine

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Other: Dream World.

Alright, I may leave in around 10 minutes to eat, and I may finish EVing blaziken, that way I can give it to you later today or tomorrow.

I only have Wi-Fi on weekends, so I can only pick up later today or next week :P

Also, PhazonK, do you have references? I don't usually trust newbies with EVing...

Oh, sorry. I didn't realise I needed anything like that. I guess I can't really prove anything as I haven't really been part of the community long at all as I started pokemon competitively on a different forum. I apologise.

hi sunshinecat! :D im a little new to this so plz forgive me as i dont have my own trade thread just yet.

but your shiny dw ninetails is looking more then beautiful!

would u like to trade?

as i dont have access to dw yet i cant help you with your wishlist. but if theres something else you want. let me know :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)