The Ubers Open VI - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
benbe is basically an hour late to our scheduled time, I'll try to get this done later (hopefully tomorrow) but I have to go for now, so activity if this doesn't happen.

Mazar

Banned deucer.
activity

opp missed scheduled time, then came on later and didnt come on ps/didnt tell me his username (can be read on my profile Fireburn)

Calling act, my opponent never answer my VMs and i asked for schedule the day the thread were published so i can't do more about it

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
DoubleJ wins extended match oh95

I have received irrefutable evidence of parivard admitting to allowing someone other than himself play under his identity in previous Ubers Open matches. He is disqualified effective immediately and will receive an Unsportsmanlike Conduct infraction for his actions. The evidence has been forwarded to TDs and they can decide additional punishments at their discretion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)